Ch - 101

Link: patreon.com/CapsK

Support me by following me on my Patreon to read more exciting chapters faster and earlier than everyone else!

All R-18 chapters are released on Patreon only and nowhere else. You can access them by paying just $5.

**************************************************************************************

Jason flicked his fingers, hitting the guy on his forehead.

The guy flew for a few meters slamming into the guys coming behind him, losing his consciousness with just one hit.

The people charging at Jason froze in their spots in shock, looking dumbly at their friend lying unconscious with smoke coming out of his forehead.

Raising their heads to look at Jason, they saw him giving them a provoking smile.

"Stop staring at him and charge!" Gu Yan shouted from the back, looking grave.

"Guys fuck him up!" One of the people roared, trying to raise the morale of his friends as he charged up ahead, taking the lead.

Jason smiled as he also moved, instantly flashing in front of his face in the blink of an eye.

Bang!

What happened with the first one repeated again as the guy also flew back, landing unconscious on the ground beside the first one, causing everyone to have second thoughts.

Jason smiled and said. "Don't look at them or you'll get scared. Just close your eyes and jump at me!"

Nobody dared to move, looking cautiously at Jason. Not a single one of them could catch his movements with their eyes so how were they supposed to beat him up?

"Stop wasting time and gang up on him!" Gu Yan was pissed, shouting at others. He also stepped forward, charging at Jason.

"Hehe... the boss finally comes forward."

Gu Yan charged at Jason with his full strength but before he could even touch his clothes, Jason disappeared in front of his eyes and a powerful force slammed into his face, sending him flying with blood leaking from his mouth.

The only thing that came into his view before he lost his vision was Jason putting down his kick, his expression still showing his contempt for them.

Since the boss was taken out, everyone else scattered like flies, running for their lives.

But how could Jason let them go so easily?

Flashing from one place to another, he knocked them all out and even robbed them of their treasures.

Dusting off his hands, Jason walked over to Long Yuyin and others who were watching the show. Among the group, only Long Yuyin was dumbfounded with her jaws hanging down in the air, looking beyond shocked.

Huyan Lanruo patted her shoulder and smiled mysteriously at her. "Don't be so surprised. You haven't even seen anything yet."

Jason smiled at her reaction and said to everyone. "Let's explore more,"

Everyone cheered and moved on, putting the matter back to their heads.

In the corner of the Ghastly Ruins, three figures were watching the entire scene.

"Ming Fei, this time you've struck a diamond. I'm afraid no one in the Heavenly Fate realm can take him on."

Huang Yu spoke with an envious expression, wanting to snatch Jason from Ming Fei.