Ch 24 - Trip to America

Link: patreon.com/CapsK

A huge shoutout to 'Steven Gross' and 'Moran' our Eternal God!

Thank you guys for supporting me on this journey and keep doing that.

All R-18 chapters are released on Patreon only and nowhere else. You can access them there. You can access them by paying just $5. You will get more chapters early by paying more.

Get more benefits on higher tiers!

****************************************************************************************

"Welcome, I was waiting for you!" Jason greeted the young man with an excited expression.

The guest removed his hood and revealed his face.

"I'm happy that you put your faith in me." Jason smiled at Jin-Woo.

Jin-Woo's expression was solemn as he spoke.

"I don't have the choice but can I really become strong."

Jason patted his shoulder and said. "Well, that will depend entirely on you. Do you have what it takes to become strong? Do you know what it takes to overcome all obstacles in your path and surpass everyone?"

"I... I'll do it." Jin-Woo hesitated for a moment before speaking resolutely.

"But why are you helping me? I mean I'm just the son of a hunter who works for you."

Jason laughed lightly and nodded his head. "Yeah, you're right. But you see, I treated everyone working for me as a family. So helping a family member when he is so determined to make a difference feels somewhat natural... But do you want to think twice about it? I mean it will not be easy."

Jin-Woo shook his head and said seriously. "No need. I have made my choice."

"Good." Jason patted his shoulder and summoned a dagger out of nowhere, handing it to him.

"Clear this test, and your wish will be granted."

"What type of test?" Jin-Woo asked.

Jason smiled and signaled him to follow him.

Jin-Woo silently followed Jason until the two of them appeared in front of a giant door. Jason turned his head towards the young hunter and said seriously.

"Behind this door is my personal special training ground. Except for a few people, not even your dad is allowed here. Go and show me just how much you crave for power."

Patting his shoulder once, Jason wished him luck before opening the door.

Just as a small space appeared between the gate, a massive whirlpool of mana slammed into Jin-Woo, causing him to take a few steps back to stabilize himself.

Jin-Woo had normally entered only D or E-rank gates so even he had never felt such a massive wind of mana before in his life, snatching all color from his face.

"Do you want to consider again?" Jason asked, raising his eyebrow.

Jin-Woo started at the darkness behind the gate for an entire minute, gulping hard, before he tightened his grip on his dagger and walked inside with large steps.

Jason watched his back disappearing inside, smirking.

'The first step is the most hard for anyone, kid. Now, either you'll rise above everyone else or disappear trying. I hope it will be the first. I really like your determination and hope to keep you by my side.'

"Don't you think it's too early for him?" Mingyue Wushuang appeared behind Jason silently, her eyes glued to the gate as she softly reminded him.

Jason chuckled, "He will not die so easily after all... that's his destiny!"

Jin-Woo had no idea that the decision he took on impulse to follow Jason and get trained by him would drastically change his life in the future, opening a path that he had never seen by himself.

~~Flashback Ends~~

*Brrr* *Brrr*

Jason stretched his hand and picked up the phone vibrating on the table. Glancing at the name displayed on the screen, he pressed the answer button.

"What happened?"

- "We've found the person who is leaking information." A female voice came from the other side of the call, slightly cold.

"Oh, who is it?"

- "Steve Miller, the branch manager of our American branch."

"My flight?"

- "All arrangements are made."

"Good." Jason cut off the call and stood up, walking out into the kitchen.

When he arrived he saw Cha Hae-In preparing coffee. He approached her silently and hugged her from behind.

"Good morning~" He greeted her with a kiss on her neck.

"Uhmm~... Y-You're finally awake." Cha Hae-In turned around and put her hands on his shoulders, returning the greeting with a kiss on his lips.

"I made coffee. Want some?"

"Can I get something more after coffee?" Jason teased her, earning her blushing face.

Cha Hae-In felt her cheeks turning hot, looking very adorable.

Jason smiled and did not tease her any further, joining her on the table. He also informed her that he had to go outside of the country for some personal reasons and asked her to inform everyone else.

Cha Hae-In was a little sad since she wanted to spend some more time with him so Jason promised a date to her after he returned from this trip.

The duo left the house and moved in opposite directions to their destination.

At the airport, Jason's personal plane was already waiting for him. So, he quickly finished the small procedures and boarded it.

"Greetings, Sir~"

"Greetings, Sir~"

Just as he stepped in, he was greeted by his two private stewardesses, Hana and Anna. Six years ago, the two of them accepted his offer and became his exclusive staff member.

They just didn't serve him but also all his women who used the flight from time and time.

Both of them were wearing a very short red skirt that highlighted their big butt, their ass cheeks slightly visible. Their long slender legs were covered with silky black stockings. On top, they were draped in a tight crop top-style stewardess outfit, highlighting their huge assets.

Jason returned the greeting with a kiss as he pulled them close.

"I miss you guys."

"We too, Sir~"

Since the girls had signed the contract with him, their lives had been pretty much great. They rarely had to travel around in a job with a huge salary so they could use the extra money to enjoy their free time.

Sometimes Jason's girls invited them to the villa to spend time with them and had fun too, making them addicted to such a lifestyle...

Jason took his seat while Hana served him a glass of the best wine as the plane took off.