Ch - 89

Link: patreon.com/CapsK

All R-18 chapters are released on Patreon only and nowhere else. You can access them by paying just $5.

You can be ahead of everyone by pledging on the Patreon and getting access to more chapters just like my other members!

**************************************************************************************

Jason on the other hand, appeared in the deeper part of the Heavenly Sacred Border.

As he walked further into the Heavenly Sacred Border, all sorts of illusions began to appear within his head, as though thousands of demon beasts were attacking from all sides before disappearing as fast as they appeared, not able to shake his mind at all.

The deeper he went into the Heavenly Sacred Border, the more dangerous it became but it was nothing for him, not even a tickle on his skin.

Soon, he felt an intense murderous aura coming from far away.

It's the aura of the Thunder God's Meteorite Sword!

As time passed, he gradually got closer to the core of the Heavenly Sacred Border. On an ancient altar far away, a divine sword appeared within Jason's sight. This sword was immersed in lightning. The sound of wind and lightning was coming from it.

Such a terrifying murderous aura!

The Divine sword had a soul. Even though they were a hundred meters away, he could still feel that bone-penetrating chill.

Fifty meters away from the Thunder God's Meteorite Sword, a terrifying pressure blew over.

Thunder God's Meteorite Sword had killed countless amount of demon beasts. After soaking in the blood of those demon beasts, it became even more powerful. At the same time, it also devoured countless demon spirits, causing it to form an extremely powerful sword soul. It was filled with a terrifying murderous aura.

The terrifying murderous aura was a tidal wave that swept over everything with the intent to swallow everything up.

Jason's eyes turned cold and emotionless as a deep and terrifying bloodlust seeped out of his body, covering the entire core of the Heavenly Sacred Border.

Step by step he ascends to the altar.

Jason did not continue to get close to the Thunder God's Meteorite Sword but stood in front of it.

Ohmm!

An exploding sound came from the Thunder God's Meteorite Sword as it emitted a terrifying thunderous sound.

Tens of millions of demon beast's spirits turned into lightning flashes and surrounded Jason.

Jason snorted and a shadow covered the entire sky, swallowing the tens of millions of demon beast's spirits inside it.

If Ye Yan was here then he might have died again from the shock.

Jason appeared in front of the Thunder God's Meteorite Sword, walking step by step.

In front of that thunder-like soul force, the Thunder God's Meteorite Sword was a bounded snake. It continued to struggle but gradually calmed down.

Jason firmly grabbed onto the hilt.

Wom!

A deafening "om" sound came from the Thunder God's Meteorite Sword.

That "om" sound was a shapeless ripple spreading throughout the surrounding area

Ye Yan, who was observing the young students breaking through non-stop, felt that ripple and was dumbfounded.

'He... he did it! But how...'