Ch - 102

Link: patreon.com/CapsK

A huge shout-out to my guys 'Lost' and 'True2120' for their support. Thank you and Love you guys!

All R-18 chapters are released on Patreon only and nowhere else. You can access them by paying just $5.

You can be ahead of everyone by pledging on the Patreon and getting access to more chapters just like my other members!

**************************************************************************************

A few months passed in the blink of an eye.

And just like every week, Gu Bei paid a visit to Jason to hand over the thousands of demon spirits he had gathered.

"Nie Li, here are all the demon spirits my servants have captured." Gu Bei handed him an interspatial storage ring.

Jason smiled and emptied the ring before filling it with God-level growth-rate demon spirits.

"Here, sell these and reward those servants." Jason tosses back his interspatial ring. "I'm expecting more supply soon."

Gu Bei checked the content and asked. "There are... demon spirits?"

"Yes. But these are just ordinary God-level growth-rate demon spirits. I have thousands more in my possession."

"Nie Li, you have helped my sister. I just can't accept it. How about I buy them from you?" Gu Bei spoke earnestly.

Jason patted his shoulder. "Since you call me brother, then doesn't that make me a part of the family too? So don't think too much, okay?"

Gu Bei stared at Jason for a few seconds before he spoke sincerely. "Nie Li, except for my big sister, nobody has treated me like this. If you have any troubles in the future, don't hesitate to ask me."

Jason tapped his shoulder. "You speaking of this is enough. I'll wait for your good news."

Gu Bei nodded his head and took his leave.

He just climbed the stairs to enter the room, when an angry voice stopped him in his tracks.

"Nie Li, you traitor. Stop right there!"

Turning his head around, he saw Xiao Yu entering the courtyard with a flushed expression, looking embarrassed and angry.

"Xiao Yu, what happens? Why do you call me a traitor?"

"Because you've betrayed my trust." Xiao Yu said angrily.

"What the hell are you saying? Speak clearly."

"Why do tell my secret to Huang Ying? She came looking for me asking me weird questions." Xiao grumbled in anger, looking betrayed. "There is only you who knew that I'm not a man but a girl?"

Jason's face twitched, thinking of a possibility. He sighed and said. "Look, I didn't betray your trust. I hadn't even talked with Huang Ying since the last time, okay? And if she is asking you then it means she is doubtful, not sure about that. But I haven't told her that you're a woman, wearing man's clothes."

Xiao Yu thought for a moment and found his reasoning plausible. She murmured, "But how did she become doubtful then?"

"Because we told her!"

The door slid open and Ye Ziyun and Xiao Ning'er walked out, staring at Xiao Yu.

"H-How do you guys know? Did Nie Li..."

"He didn't open his mouth. It's just that nobody can act all the time. You also reveal your flaws from time to time, we caught those flaws and reached our conclusion."