Ch 32 - Back to Korea

Link: patreon.com/CapsK

A huge shoutout to 'Steven Gross' and 'Moran', our Eternal Gods!

Let's hear another shout to 'Nexus 7395' for taking a pledge and joining us on this fun journey!

Thank you guys for supporting me on this journey and keep doing that.

All R-18 chapters are released on Patreon only and nowhere else. You can access them there. You can access them by paying just $5. You will get more chapters early by paying more.

Get more benefits on higher tiers!

****************************************************************************************

[Master, someone from the hunter association is here!]

Jason was sounded asleep when Rin's voice jolted him awake. Grumbling in annoyance, he gazed at the girls sleeping naked beside him and picked himself up.

"Who is it?"

[It's an agent named Adam White.]

"Ah, that guy. I remember him." Jason sighed and walked over to the bathroom.

After taking a quick shower, he woke up the girls.

"Come on, girls. Wake up. It's time to work."

One by one, the girls were on their feet, livelier than ever.

Laura walked to him and kissed him deeply before purring. "Thank you, Sir~. I'll not disappoint your trust."

Jason caressed his cheek, grinning. "I know you won't. After all, you're my bitch!"

"Yesss~" Laura sucked his finger.

Moving from her, Jason gave a morning kiss to all the girls, finally stopping on Shelly who showed him her phone screen.

"Sir, look my ex-boyfriend sent a message. He is such a loser that he still can't take that I'm leaving him."

Jason read the message and smiled. Last night, he recorded a video of him having sex with Shelly, dominating her where she pleaded her loyalty to him and promised to break up with her boyfriend. He then sent the video to her boyfriend with a message from Shelly that he was leaving him for her master.

Jason patted Shelly's head. "Good job~. I'll fuck you extra hard tonight."

"Thank you, Sir~" Shelly pressed her head against his hand, purring like a cat.

Jason ordered the girls to clean up while he made his way downstairs.

Adam White received the news of Jason entering the States from his senior and immediately ran here, waiting at the door. He was aware of his limit and knew that the National Level hunter would not like him pushing his nose into his business.

Adam was waiting for over two hours when finally the door opened and his target walked out. He adjusted his suit and walked towards him.

"Mr. Dragneel, how are you doing?"

Jason was wearing his mask, his face covered. He glanced at Adam and said. "Oh, an agent from the Hunter Association?"

"My name is Adam White. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance." Adam White extended his hand.

Jason shook his hand and asked. "Are you perhaps going to keep an eye on me?"

"I hope it'll not be too much." Adam White bowed his head lightly.

Jason smiled, "Go ahead. I'm just here on vacation anyway."

After saying that, he jumped into his car and started the engine, driving away.

Adam White signaled at his car and an agent brought it close for him to get on before they followed Jason's Mustang from behind.

Jason picked up Anna and Hana on his way before making his way to a fancy restaurant.

The trio enjoyed their time as they first had breakfast then went on a shopping trip in a huge mall before watching a movie and finally returning to the villa.

Adam White followed them everywhere but the trio didn't care, enjoying their day.

The next day, Jason threw a pool party inviting Charlotte and the girls from the company.

Charlotte also brought Olivia and her daughter Sue along with Ruth who had become very docile and obedient after Charlotte had shown her her place.

Since Jason was in his villa, Adam White and the agents didn't dare to disturb him since it would be breaching the privacy of the World's Strongest Hunter.

Jason enjoyed his three-day trip to America to the fullest, making some new memories.

When he arrived, he was alone but when he was leaving, he had three new passengers traveling along with him.

Laura and Susan came to the airport to see him off.

Laura had officially replaced Steve as the new manager of the American branch while Shelly was going to fill up Laura's place back in the department.

Jason boarded the plane with the girls and also his two private air hostesses after having a quick chat with Adam White.

The plane took off, leaving the premises of the airport and making its way back to Korea...

*Brr*... *Brr*...

While Jason was enjoying the warmth of Olivia's mouth, wrapped around his cock, his phone vibrated attracting his attention.

He picked it up and checked the notification.

It's a message from Sung Jin-Woo!

Taping on it, the chatting app opened and a message popped up in front of his eyes.

- "Hyung, I have reached Level 25!"

- "You said you will give me a gift!"

- "Noona said you're out on a business trip! When are you coming back?!"

Jason couldn't help but smile as he typed the answer.

"I'll be back tomorrow. Meet me the day after tomorrow at the office. As for your gift, go and ask Wushang, she will give it to you."

His smile was so dazzling that it charmed the girls as they stared at him in a daze. Olivia even forgot to move her head and please him.

Jason furrowed his brows, not feeling Olivia moving at all. He put the phone to the side and grabbed her head, pounding her mouth.

Jason enjoyed his ten-hour flight with the girls.

When the plane landed, he saw Ying Yueru at the airport, waiting for him.

Introducing the new addition of girls to his harem, Jason entered the limo with Ying Yueru while Olivia and others took the car parked behind.

As the convoy of cars started, Jason opened the zip and took out his cock, letting it free.

(R-18 R-18 R-18 R-18 R-18 R-18 R-18 R-18 R-18 R-18 R-18 R-18 R-18 R-18 R-18 R-18 R-18

R-18 R-18 R-18 R-18 R-18 R-18 R-18 R-18 R-18 R-18 R-18 R-18 R-18 R-18 R-18 R-18 R-18

R-18 R-18 R-18 R-18 R-18 R-18 R-18 R-18 R-18 R-18 R-18 R-18 R-18 R-18 R-18 R-18 R-18)

The duo shamelessly plunged themselves into carnal pleasures, not caring about anything else at all.