Ch - 14

"Brilliant!" With just a single glance, Huyan Ming shouted with praise. He already couldn't wait to try his methods.

Huyan Ming continued looking at the papers on the walls, Jason's answers were extremely brilliant.

The look of Huyan Ming to Jason changed, it was filled with admiration. Because some questions were up there, even President Gu Yan couldn't solve them.

'Could Nie Li's knowledge have already surpassed the Senior Alchemy Master level? Reaching the legendary Alchemy Grandmaster level?'

'Just what kind of monster is he? Nie Li is only a twelve-year-old kid!'

In just a moment, Jason had already answered all of them.

"These questions, ain't that difficult after all."

Hearing Jason's words, Huyan Ming simply wanted to vomit blood.

Huyan Ming realized that the appearance of Jason might bring the Alchemist Association to a whole new era. Just these questions on the wall alone, once they are verified, would be more than enough to let the Alchemist Association rise to a whole new level!

Just when Jason finished answering those questions, an old man with both a beard and hair snow white and a sexy, tall beauty was standing behind him. They arrived with Mu Yang.

The old man was the current president of the Alchemist Association, Gu Yan while the sexy woman was the director of the association, Yang Xin.

When both of them saw Jason's pen swiftly going through the problems, at the beginning, they felt that it was funny. These questions weren't things that Jason could solve at his age. However, when they saw what Jason had written, they were shocked beyond words.

Gu Yan and Yang Xin both looked at Jason and thought, 'Just what kind of monster is he?'

Gu Yan's glance towards Jason became excited. In recent years, the Alchemist Association was not like it was in the past.

Yang Xin's eyes were filled with disbelief. Those sexy red lips slightly opened and closed, her perky chest rising up and down. She couldn't believe that the questions that left so many Alchemy Masters helpless were actually solved by Jason.

Jason slowly turned his head, his gaze falling on Gu Yan and Yang Xin. By the attitude of Mu Yang, both of the newcomers were powerful figures.

He waited for them to talk first and it was Gu Yan who broke the silence, "I'm Gu Yan, the President of the Association, and this is Director Yang Xin. Little guy, with these answers you became a Senior Alchemy Master, you must be the youngest in the whole history of our Alchemist Association, congrats!".

He was in a really good mood, he knew that these answers would bring the Association to a whole new level, he must keep this guy so that he'll continue to make contributions

"Thanks, President Gu Yan. I'm Nie Li." Jason replied politely.

Gu Yan nodded his head and asked the doubt in his heart. "Little fellow, where did you get so much knowledge about alchemy?"

It was actually an important question. After all, it was almost impossible for such a young man to have such deep knowledge.

Jason cupped his hands and replied. "It's all thanks to my esteemed master who taught me alchemy. He is the one who got me to come to the Alchemist Association."

Gu Yan was surprised for a moment but did not find it strange. Having such achievements at Jason's age, he definitely must have a teacher behind him.

'He is already so monstrous at this age. That master behind him would at least be an Alchemy Grandmaster, right?'

"Who might your master be? We have to pay a visit to him," Gu Yan said, humbly.

"My master doesn't like to be disturbed," Jason said, shaking his head.

Yang Xin blinked, staring at Jason, wanting to find something out from his expression, but failed. Although he was just twelve years old, his calm posture made others unable to read anything from him.

Gu Yan nodded his head and said, "Since your respected master doesn't wish to show himself, then it's fine. I hope that there will come a time when we can pay a visit to your respected master."

It's normal for some experts to be a hermit. Doesn't matter what kind of person that expert is. As long as he remains in Glory City, then for Glory City, it's a great fortune!

He has to report this matter to Lord Ye Mo and the City Lord immediately. Such a huge figure, if they had good relationships with him, it would be extremely great!

Gu Yan continued, "Director Yang, bring Nie Li the badge and robes of Senior Alchemy Master"

"Yes!" She replied as she went out of the room. Her heart was filled with amazement. 'A twelve-year-old Senior Alchemy Master, this is the first in the whole history of the Alchemist Association!'

While she was gone, Gu Yan chatted with him, asking all the questions he encountered during normal times, and Jason began answering them all one by one.

Huyan Ming and Mu Yang did not ask any questions, but they learned more than they had ever known in their lives. They tried their best to memorize all their questions and answers and prepared to write them down later, lest they forget them.

The more Gu Yan asked the more frightened and obsessed he became.

A moment later, Yang Xin was back with the Senior Alchemy Master books, badge, and robe. But watching Gu Yan and Jason engaging in a doubt session, she was speechless.

"Master Nie Li," Gu Yan was now completely subdued, and his eyes were left with only the look of admiration and respect. He bowed deeply. "Thank you for solving my doubts!"

Even Huyan Ming and Mu Yang bowed at the side.

Jason was started by their actions, not understanding that answering their little doubts would give him such a result.

"President Gu Yan, please don't do that. I'm still a junior who needs your help and guidance in the future." Jason helped him up. He wanted to gain their support so he could blend in the Glory City without any problem but he never thought it would cause him to stand out even more.

They exchanged a few pleasantries before Jason decided it was time to leave.

"President Gu, Director Yang, I'll go now. You can look for me at the Holy Orchid Institute if you need me. Tomorrow is my entrance exam." Jason turned around to leave.

"Wait! Let Director Yang send you off!" Gu Yan said quickly.

"No need," Jason quickly disappeared, his voice lingering in the room.

Looking at Jason's disappearing back, Gu Yan stood up straight and breathed a deep sigh. "Director Yang, what do you think of Master Nie Li?"

A wry smile flashed through Director Yang's eyes as her sexy lips opened slightly, "Unfathomable!"

Gu Yan murmured, "Unfathomable, he's indeed unfathomable! I'm just wondering what type of existence can raise such a monstrous talent."

Hearing his words, everyone in the hall trembled in fear. Jason's fake master had become even more profound, leaving a deep mark on their minds.

"I'm going to report about him to City Lord. We can't afford to let anything happen to such a genius or it will make the master behind him dissatisfied with us." Gu Yan spoke in a serious voice, leaving in a hurry.

//

Want to read more chapters now, check out my Patreon at: https://www.patreon.com/CapsK