Ch - 65

Link: patreon.com/CapsK

All R-18 chapters are released on Patreon only and nowhere else. You can access them by paying just $5.

In the higher tiers, you can even request specific scenes and R-18 chapters.

So, join the Patreon and take part in making a great and fun adventure.

Mass Release!

**************************************************************************************

The seventh floor was quite narrow, only enough to accommodate ten people at most with the fire intensity at the highest.

Sitting in the middle, Jason took a deep breath and cultivated as the fire burned all over his body. But it was only helping him rather than doing any harm.

A week passed before Jason stood up and stretched his body, leaving the Black Infernal Tower with the Celestial Qilin.

And how did he do that? Well, he had put the giant demon beast into his interspatial ring.

Jason's interspatial ring was very special as he had forged it after mastering the law of Time and Space, able to create a ring that could store even living creatures.

In the entire lower world, maybe only his ring had that ability but it's a shame that after putting the Celestial Qilin inside, he had to put everything else into his inventory.

Just as he stepped out, he came across a robust guy wearing golden armor with golden-colored wings extending behind him. And even before he could do anything, the giant guy bowed and said politely. "Dear Sir, please come with me. My master wants to meet you."

"Your master? Is it perhaps the master of the Nether realm?" Jason asked calmly.

"Indeed." The guy nodded his head and Jason signaled him to lead the way.

The golden armored guy made a few hand signs and opened a portal.

Jason followed him inside and arrived in an exquisite garden. It was filled with beautiful flowers with a small table near the small lake.

Looking around Jason's eyes landed on a fellow draped in black robes from which he could feel the law of the Nether gathering around him, making his identity pretty obvious.

The black-robed also glanced over at Jason and introduced himself. "It's nice to meet you, young man. I am the Master of the Nether Realm that you have no doubt heard of..."

"Hello," Jason nodded his head and looked around, asking. "But isn't there supposed to be seven more people here? I clearly felt the auras of eight guys."

"Uh?" The Nether Master was shell-shocked by his words, finding it unbelievable.

"Y-You know we're keeping an eye on you?" He asked in shock.

"Well, yeah... It feels quite weird being watched for such a long time." Jason shrugged his shoulder and said. "I'm afraid to even take a bath because of you guys. So, where are they?"

While the Nether Master was dumbfounded, a giggle echoed in the garden, followed by the appearance of the six other people.

"What sharp instincts! You're really a little monster, little fellow." The only woman among the group covered her mouth and said with astonishment.

These experts also found it amazing that Jason was able to sense them from that far away.

"Care to share where this young master is hailed from?" Tian Hun asked curiously.

Jason chuckled and replied. "Well, I'm from a very faraway place. It's a place called Earth!... You guys might not even heard of that place. Currently, I'm staying in the Glory City."

"Glory City?" Hearing the name, the Nether Master sounded surprised. Looking at others, he could see they also remembered something.

Watching their reactions, Jason asked. "What happened? Are you guys familiar with that place?"

The Nether Master could feel a slight threat in his voice and nodded his head, speaking. "We're aware of its existence. Actually, almost hundreds of years ago, I came across a mighty expert who saved my life. In return for that, he asked me to keep an eye on the Glory City and protect it from extinction."

"Expert? Who?" Jason asked with curiosity.

The Nether Master shook his head. "He didn't leave a name and had disappeared since then. But he's very formidable. Maybe even stronger than you."

"Oh? Interesting." Jason grinned, looking forward to meeting that guy in the future.

After the introductions were done, they took a seat at the table, continuing their conversation.

"Hmm... you guys are as strong as a Spiritual God and yet you guys are not, well except the Nether Master. How peculiar!" Jason observed the seven fellows and found it pretty odd.

"Are you guys perhaps... the resident of that higher realm?" He asked his doubt.

Hearing it, the experts looked at each other and laughed.

The Nether Master who introduced his name as Ming Fei took the lead as the seven of them shared their lives with him.

How they were born in the Divine Continent, which was actually called the Tiny World, over thousands of years ago, their cultivation paths, and how they found the path to ascend to the higher realm which is called the Draconic Ruins Realm.

How even in that upper realm, humans and demons fought against each other!

The story was very long but Jason listened to it attentively, finding it very informative.

"That world sounds fun. Hehe... I'll definitely find a way in the future to make a trip there." Jason looked excited. After all, he had reached his limit in the Tiny World and was looking for a place with abundant energy to reach even higher.

It seemed like the seven of them were waiting for it as Tian Hun spoke quickly. "Then how about young master join my Sky Origin Sect? With your talent, you can easily get selected with all elders fighting to take you as a disciple."

"Hmph! What of your Sky Origin Sect? Young Master should join my Hidden Cloud Sect instead..."

And just like that they started bickering about whose sect he should join.

"Ahem!" Finally, after five minutes, Ling Yun coughed lightly attracting everyone's attention causing them to stop their fight.

Realizing their behaviors, everyone felt embarrassed about it.

Ling Yun smiled and said. "Well, we have made a promise that Brother Ming Fei will take the first choice. But since the young master is such a talent then we will let him decide it himself, how about it?"

Everyone nodded their heads and turned their heads toward Jason, waiting for his decision expectedly.

"Well, I have understood things at least important ones through your words... Since the Heavenly Note Sect of Lady Ling Yun is a women-only sect then forgive me, but I don't think I can join it. And it might even bring you trouble instead. And I can also see that the talents in the upper realm are very scarce mostly because of the families who are residents of that realm getting a monopoly over the resources... I can introduce some youngsters to you guys whose talents are decent, at least much better than the few people you talked about. I've personally looked over their training for over half a year. And there are also girls among them too."

Jason thought for quite some time before replying with a rare sincere and serious expression. "But I cannot let any of you put a seal on me under any conditions. You see, I'm a person who likes my freedom the most. I understand your concerns that I might betray you or the sect but I can tell you that I'm very loyal to my friends and the people I'm close to, well technically at least until they don't betray me first. Since this meeting of ours is fate and you guys are so friendly then I'll consider you all as people who are close to me. And to show my sincerity, here is a small gift."