Ch - 108

Link: patreon.com/CapsK

A huge shoutout to 'Steven Gross' for pledging on Patreon and becoming a part of this fun journey.

All R-18 chapters are released on Patreon only and nowhere else. You can access them there. You can access them by paying just $5. You will get more chapters early by paying more.

Limited seats left!!

Join the Patreon and become a part of this journey. You can be ahead of thousands by getting access to more chapters!

****************************************************************************************

"You're getting impatient. Don't lose your cool. In a battle between strong, a single chance is enough to decide the winner."

Jason turned his body sharply to the side, avoiding the sword aimed at him.

Whoosh!

Just as he did, he felt some movement behind him. He ducked down instantly, avoiding a kick aimed at his head.

With a backflip, Jason created a distance between himself and the two attackers.

Gu Bei and Long Yuyin instantly got in the position to attack and charged at Jason, doing a pincer attack on him.

Jason continued to dodge while hitting at any flaws they showed to him.

After destroying the multiple deity lakes in the outside world, Jason and his clone were able to collect thousands of Deity Roots in the Myriad Miles Rivers and Mountains Painting which had formed thousands of Deity lakes inside, producing millions of spiritual stones.

Jason then decided to take some rest so nobody would have any suspicion on him. So in the meantime, he had personally taken over the training of everyone, sparring with them daily.

Everyone got their chance once or twice a week where Jason would give them pointers, point out their flaws, and help them refine their skills.

Aside from the duo, sometimes Li Xingyun and Li Hu participated too.

Jason destroying dozens of Deity lakes in the vicinity of the Divine Feather Sect attracted the attention of higher-ups but they couldn't trace it back to Jason.

Jason's actions not only weakened the strength of Long Tianming, Gu Heng, Li Yunfeng, and the people related to them, but his actions were akin to making them disabled.

Without the supply of spiritual stones, how could they even support their large number of followers?

While on the other hand, Jason had got his hand on hundreds of demon spirits after he killed the demon beasts in the wilderness. He even captured a dozen of demon beasts in the Martial Ancestor Realm to be kept as mounts.

His casual gathering of Deity lakes had even resulted in the decrease of sects affiliated with demons because most of them were snatched from members of demon sects...

"Brother Nie Li, you're really the only one that I, Li Xingyun, respect." Li Xingyun arrived in the courtyard, his expression very excited.

"Hehe... it's just the beginning. I'll make sure they will not even have the power to raise their heads against us in the future." Jason chuckled.

Since everyone present in the courtyard was his own people, he didn't need to act mysterious.

Gu Bei and Long Yuyin had already learned that it was Jason who had caused trouble for Long Tianming and others, snatching their source of spiritual stones, much to their surprise.