Ch - 74

Link: patreon.com/CapsK

All R-18 chapters are released on Patreon only and nowhere else. You can access them by paying just $5.

You can be ahead of everyone by pledging on the Patreon and getting access to more chapters.

**************************************************************************************

Jason and Yu Yan arrived in a village that wasn't too far away from the ancient monument.

The houses in the village were built on top of the towering trees. Some places were open platforms, with huge Thunderbird demon beasts quietly standing there.

On the head of the Thunderbirds, there's a crown-like item glowing in the darkness.

Some of the grey leather armor guards were holding sharp spears, standing on the branches of some of the huge trees. Not far from his current location, knocking sounds could be heard on top of the mountainside, they seemed to be digging something.

"You dare slack off?! You're simply seeking death!" One of the guards spoke in the Woodland Empire's language. He's mercilessly whipping the miners.

Some of the miners couldn't withstand the chores and fell to the ground. The guards seemed to have no compassion and continued whipping them until one of the miners stopped breathing, he then coldly barked, "Drag him away and clean the area!"

The ore that they are mining is the raw stone of the Blood Crystal!

"So ruthless! How can he kill him like that?" Yu Yan spoke with pity. Since tens of thousands of years ago, humanity has been facing threats from demon beasts. She and many other spiritual gods joined hands to battle against them for their safety and yet in front of her eyes, a human was beaten so ruthlessly until he died.

Jason patted her head. "It's the bitter truth of reality. People are becoming so blinded by power and riches, being controlled by their desires like puppets. They lost all of their sympathy and other emotions in the end."

Looking at the guards and others, Jason's eyes shone with a chilling light. 'Just how many innocent lives had these bastards taken? Those poor slaves cannot even resist because of those blood imprints!'

"What are you thinking?"

"Well, how about we kill everyone and snatch this blood crystal mine for ourselves?"

"I don't mind killing those winged bastards but those slaves are innocent. How about we save them from this hellish place?"

"I don't mind either way. But since you're asking me to help them, then later you'll have to do something for me as a reward" Jason took the lead as the duo concealed their auras and moved in the silence of the night.

Yu Yan followed him, giggling. "Hehe... I already belong to you and will do anything you tells me to do~"

First Jason silently assassinated the three inscriptionists who had put the Blood Imprint on the warriors while Yu Yan took care of the guards. With her strength, even though she was not as skilled as Jason in silently killing, she was still enough to care for those silver and gold rank guards with no chance to resist.

The result of their actions was a big riot in the village with thousands of slaves charging at the members of the Silver Winged Family.

The commotion attracted the attention of the higher-ups as with a huge 'bang' sound, a giant fat man appeared out of the place. His fierce and strong aura revealed his strength at Legend rank. He was not alone and was followed by three black gold rank elders and a gold-ranked young woman.

"What is going on?" The man gazed at the riot and shouted, his eyes blazing with killing intent.

"H-How can these slaves able to move freely?" One of the elders asked in confusion.

"Where are those inscriptionists? Did they run away?"

"It's not that simple." The fat man looked around, his eyes sharp. "It's an ambush!"

"COME OUT AND FACE ME, YOU SON OF BITCHES!!" He roared at the top of his lungs and looked around vigilantly.

"Hahaha... what a trashy mouth, you have there old coot!"

Just at this moment, Jason and Yu Yan made an appearance in front of them. With their strength, they didn't dare to be afraid of them at all.

"Who are you?" The fat man's eyes sparkled for a moment when he looked at Yu Yan but feeling the terrifying aura of the other party, he raised his guard in defense.

"We? We're just trespassers. And we're here to rob this blood crystal mine of yours." Jason spoke with a smile.

"For that, do you really have to create such a commotion? Killing so many innocents?"

"Innocents? You sure can joke, old coot!" Jason chuckled. "Well, I'm only planning to take away all the blood crystals but you see my girl feels sympathy for these slaves asking me to free them."

Flashing his trademark evil smile, he continued. "But even if I save them, you'll capture more. So, I decided to kill the entire Silver Winged Family for the betterment of society."

"You!"

Boom!

Before the fatty or his subordinates could do anything, a huge fireball slammed into their faces, creating a bug explosion that could be seen from kilometers away very easily.

Shrugging his shoulder, Jason let Yu Yan deal with them while he wandered inside the palace of the Silver Winged Family.

Entering into a hall, the first thing that Jason saw were two huge pillars. One of the huge pillars had a robust youth tied to it. His body was filled with bloodstains left behind from the whipping, none of the skin on his body was intact.

This youth also had a pair of dark gold wings on his back, different from the members of the Silver Winged Family.

"Hmm, what do we have here? You're not a Silver Winged family member but belong to the Black Dragon Family." Jason walked over to him, checking the guy. "What's your name?"

That youth looked at Jason, slightly puzzled, and proudly said, "Duan Jian!"

Staring into the eyes of the youth, Jason could see a deep hatred, so strong that if given a chance the youth would go on a bloodbath.

"Do you perhaps... want to destroy that Silver Winged Family?"

Hearing his words, within Duan Jian's originally dull eyes, a ray of chilling light suddenly shot out and he said. "I'll destroy them! They insulted my parents and killed them in front of my eyes!"

"If I were to give you a chance to take revenge and cut the head of that fatty, what would you do?"

"If you're willing to give me such an opportunity, I will swear my allegiance to you for the rest of my life in the name of my dead parents and I will never betray you!" Duan Jian replied with an extremely serious expression.

"This is what you, yourself, said." Jason's eyebrow twitched. He could vaguely feel that the pair of dark gold wings on Duan Jian's back contained an infinite amount of power, "In the future, you'll follow me. As for your promised revenge, I'll give it to you."