Ch - 124

Link: patreon.com/CapsK

A huge shoutout to 'Steven Gross' our Eternal God!

Thank you guys for supporting me on this journey and keep doing that.

All R-18 chapters are released on Patreon only and nowhere else. You can access them there. You can access them by paying just $5. You will get more chapters early by paying more.

****************************************************************************************

While he was busy in the Endless Wilderness, back at the Divine Feathers Sect, the news of Long Tianming receiving a grave injury on his last expedition spread like wildfire inside the sect.

Aside from Long Liu, his most trusted aide, all of his men were killed. Even Long Liu had suffered injuries, yet the most surprising thing was that neither remembered how they even received those injuries.

Inside a large garden, a young woman was sitting peacefully with a smile hanging on her face, cultivating.

"Sister! Good news!"

At this moment, Gu Bei excitedly ran over to her, his face filled with joy.

"What happened? Is it about Long Tianming?" Gu Lin asked with a smile.

Gu Bei nodded his head. "Hehe... I almost forgot that you would have received the news even before me. That bastard is the one behind your poisoning, supporting Gu Heng from the shadows. Hmph! He received his retribution. Brother Nie Li was right, everyone will get the punishment for their crimes."

He couldn't control his excitement as he continued. "Since the day I met him, everything is so smooth and great that it almost felt like a dream. Gu Heng had been crippled with no one supporting him. All the elders are on my side and you have become a Hierarch. I never thought one day, the descendants of the three major families will work together and stand as one... Hahaha... I really admire Nie Li."

"I admire him too." Gu Lan spoke softly, her eyes sparkling with a faint light as she kept a few words to herself.

'Hehe... he must be the one behind Long Tianming's injuries. I don't think Long Tianming will ever recover again.'

At the Dragonseal Family

"Doctor, how is Long Tianming's condition?" A middle-aged man with a fierce aura asked the person opposite to him. The man had grey hair and the faint aura revealed his strength in the Martial Ancestor realm.

Beside him stood a group of elders watching the doctor with an anxious expression. At the side, Hierarch Linglong stood beside her daughter, Long Shuyun.

Long Shuyun had an indifferent expression on her face, staring at everything nonchalantly.

After Long Yuyin had established her Profound Note League, she had been supporting her with everything. And the news of Long Tianming's grave injury was a good thing for her daughter, indirectly as she didn't like her nephew at all.

Doctor shook his head with a sigh. "Forgive me, Patriarch Long. But I have never seen something like this. I have checked him thoroughly yet failed to find the reason behind his condition. With how fast his meridians are failing and the energy inside his dantian turning into poison, even if we save his life, he will be a cripple for the rest of his life, not capable of even producing an heir... Only someone with a death grudge will do something to his enemy."

"What?!" The middle-aged man was startled, his eyes trembling in shock. "I-Is there... Is there really no other way?"

"I'm sorry, Patriarch Long. But if you ask me, it's best if you..." The doctor closed his mouth at this point, sighing. "His life after that will be worse than death. From here onwards, it's up to you."

The doctor left with his subordinates, leaving everyone in extreme shock.

"Mother?..." The middle-aged man turned to Hierarch Linglong with an expectant look but she only shook her head with a sigh, much to his hope.

"Leave me alone," He waved his hand, dispersing everyone.

Everyone spoke a few words before taking their leave, with some of them having gleeful expressions after just stepping out.

Long Shuyun was very satisfied with the end result. Even though she didn't want Long Tianming to die as he was a member of the family, he was still a strong contender for her daughter.

"Mother, is there really no way to save him?" Long Shuyun asked carefully.

Hierarch Linglong's sad expression was replaced with a cold one as she snorted. "Hmph! It's already my mercy for that traitor to not kill him with my hands. Save him? I can't wait for him to die a painful death!"

"Mother, what are you saying?" Long Shuyun was startled by her mother's change in behavior.

"That little bastard was working in cahoots with the Demon God's Sect, harming the sect from the inside. If not for Nie Li, we'll forever be in darkness, never realizing that he was even hiding so much from me."

"Mother, you mean..."

"With Long Liu's help, Nie Li captured a few members of Demon God's sect who were hiding in Long Tianming's Celestial Dragon Guards. After searching through their souls, I found that he was even sharing all of our secrets with them. Aside from him, even two elders in the family are in cahoots with him." Hierarch Linglong gritted her teeth, her expression extremely fierce.

"What?!" Long Shuyun was shocked by her mother's words.

Hierarch Linglong patted her daughter's head. "Shu'er, you're much more better than your brother with a discerning eye for talent. When I learned that you chose that brat of the Hu clan, I was so disappointed, having very high expectations from you. But your choice of Nie Li wins my heart. Not only did he clear the sect of supplies and help us improve our strength, making great contributions to the sect, he even helped us solve the inter problems of our family."

Smiling at Long Shuyun, she continued. "He hadn't even married Long Yuyin but he is already setting the stage for her to easily take over the patriarch's position in the family. He knew she wanted to pursue the Martial Dao, so on the one hand, he guided her on that path, and on the other hand, he helped her with her family troubles. You cannot find anyone better than him for Yu'er."

"Mother..." Long Shuyun couldn't help but feel emotional, listening to her mother. She had never heard such praise from her for anyone, not even for her and her choice of husband.

On Li Xingun's side, he was very excited, his admiration for Jason turning into fanaticism. He felt that Jason was a God as he could easily solve everything. As Jason had asked him, he had contacted Situ Beiyan regarding the matter of the Patriarch's position.

With Jason's strength, it would be just a total time waste in fighting against him so he wanted to ask Situ Beiyan to give up and support Jason instead like everyone else.