Ch - 112

Link: patreon.com/CapsK

A huge shoutout to 'Steven Gross' for being our biggest Patreon.

The end of this month will mark the end of our second volume too! Thank you guys for supporting me on this journey and keep doing that.

All R-18 chapters are released on Patreon only and nowhere else. You can access them there. You can access them by paying just $10. You will get more chapters early by paying more.

Join the Patreon and become a part of this journey. You can be ahead of thousands by getting access to more chapters!

****************************************************************************************

Just as he landed, Ying Yueru who had awakened during his absence greeted him.

Her eyes revealed a deep light as she smiled. "You go outside to cause trouble."

"Are you calling me a troublemaker?" Jason raised his eyebrow at her.

Ying Yueru smiled, "Yep. And you can't deny it. You're indeed a troublemaker."

Jason flashed a mischievous grin, rubbing his hand. "Calling your husband a troublemaker. It seems I have to punish you. Come here."

"Hehe... we can't play. There are guests waiting for you." Ying Yueru pinched his nose, pointing at the hut behind him which had been rebuilt somehow.

'Damn! And here I have planned to bring her back to my courtyard.'

Jason was disappointed watching the hut being rebuilt again, feeling down as he followed her inside the hut.

Jason didn't have to go inside since he could already guess the identity of the guests waiting inside.

There were five auras inside the room and their breaths were very strong. Despite how much they tried to hide their strength, Jason could easily perceive their strength.

Five Martial Ancestors!

'It seems this time I not only attract the attention of Deity Servants but even the big guns personally came here to meet me! Let's deal with them first before taking care of this stubborn girl.'

The five people inside were the five Hierarchs also known as the Big Five.

Feeling someone entering inside, the five elders raised their heads and looked at Jason and Ying Yueru.

Jason felt five spiritual senses observing him, looking at every inch of his body. Looking at them, Jason could see a look of astonishment on their faces, as they conversed with each other with spiritual transmissions.

An Hour Prior to this event.

Skycloud Hall.

An elder with a dignified expression quietly floated in front of the hall. His clothes fluttered in the wind from his surging majestic energy. The power of the stars endlessly revolved as it surrounded him. The entirety of the Skycloud Hall was within his control.

The aura of the elderly stood out from the masses.

He was one of the five major figures of the Divine Feathers Sect: Hierarch Skycloud!

Aside from Hierarch Skycloud were five youths. They stood around and possessed powerful auras that penetrated the skies. These five youths who stood respectively on either side were probably Hierarch Skycloud's disciples.

Suddenly Hierarch Skycloud opened his eyes, revealing an astonished light deep into his gaze.

"Master! What happened?"