Ch - 125

Link: patreon.com/CapsK

A huge shoutout to 'Steven Gross' our Eternal God!

Thank you guys for supporting me on this journey and keep doing that.

All R-18 chapters are released on Patreon only and nowhere else. You can access them there. You can access them by paying just $5. You will get more chapters early by paying more.

****************************************************************************************

Finally, after fifteen days, Jason had finished his job at the Endless Wilderness and decided to leave. But just as he stepped out of the small village, he was enshrouded with a seven-colored luster, sucking him inside a spiritual intent.

Slowly opening his eyes, he saw an endless abyss.

Furrowing his brows, he spoke. "Who are you? And why did you bring me here?"

His body exploded with a powerful aura, shaking the entire endless abyss as cracks appeared around it.

"Hmph! Do you think you can keep me here? Then you overestimate yourself!" Jason snorted coldly. "Your Gargantuan Intent is impressive but not in my eyes."

A surprised yelp echoed from the void, sounding shocked.

"I-Impossible!... How can this be?... How are you still alive?"

"Are you cursing me to die?" Jason furrowed his brows and said coldly.

The voice was startled for being scolded. "Ugh!... N-No. But how do you escape from the pursuits of the Deity Servants of Sage Emperor?"

"What do you mean 'escape'? You sure look down on me. I killed them!" Jason snorted arrogantly, his aura was filled with confidence.

"Uhh?..." The voice was speechless.

Staring at the void, Jason slowly raised his hand and a small ball of energy appeared in his palm, shining with seven colors.

"Now then, get to the point, why did you bring me here? I have many other things to do?"

"How do you?... Forget it. I wonder how should I address this... Junior?" That small ball was the owner of the voice.

"Nie Li! And what about you, old guy?" Jason replied with a smile.

"Old guy?" The small ball sighed for a moment before speaking proudly. "Tian Yuan! In the outside world, I am known as Emperor Tian Yuan!"

Jason nodded his head, finally understanding the concern of the voice regarding the Sky Origin Divine Clan. "Oh! No wonder you're so concerned for the Sky Origin Divine Clan people. They are your clansmen"

"Y-Yeah. Because of my loss against the Sage Emperor, even my clansmen had to suffer. So hateful!" Emperor Tian Yuan was furious as a small amount of bloodlust leaked out.

Jason replied truthfully, still hiding a few thoughts in his heart. "I'm gathering these experts so they can lend me a hand in dealing with the Sage Emperor."

"Hmm... I wonder how do you come across the Sage Emperor? Given your age, you won't even be able to touch the surface of the Sage Emperor! Are you perhaps..." Emperor Tian Yuan turned his intent onto Jason's body. His intent seemed like it was going to penetrate Jason.

"Heaven's Divination Technique!" Jason spoke with a light smile, cutting Emperor Tian Yuan.

"Ah, no wonder that you can see through everything then." The voice sounded like he had finally solved a difficult riddle.

Suddenly realizing something, Emperor Tian Yuan asked suspiciously. "But wait a minute, how do you escape the preying eyes of Sage Emperor and his six Deity Generals?"

Jason shrugged his shoulder and replied. "I have a treasure that can mask my aura from everyone. Even you hadn't felt it unless I revealed it to you."

He just made up a story for the dead guy. After all, there was no need to explain so much to an already dead person.

"Hmm, you're right." Emperor Tian Yuan sounded enlightened.

"If you wish to confront the Sage Emperor again, I can aid you!" Emperor Tian Yuan thought for a few seconds before he spoke. "However, you must agree to a few of my terms."

"What terms?" Jason raised his eyebrow at the small ball of light, having a slight idea of what was coming.

"To lead the Sky Origin Divine Clan out of the Endless Wilderness. If you manage to win against the Sage Emperor, you must return their freedom!" Emperor Tian Yuan spoke seriously.

"Hmm... well, I think I can do that. But what about if they will want to follow me at the end?" Jason raised his eyebrow at Emperor Tian Yuan.

Emperor Tian Yuan thought for a moment before replying. "As long as you will not force them, I'll be grateful."

"Fine then, I give you my word."

"It'll not do. I want you to swear on it. And if you do not follow your oath, you will be cursed by the Heavenly Dao and your cultivation will never make even an inch forward!" Emperor Tian Yuan decreed, focusing on Jason.

Jason chuckled, understanding the underlying meaning of his words. Emperor Tian Yuan wanted him to plant a Devil's Heart inside himself. If he went against his oath, he'd be cursed by his own conscience and his cultivation would never rise again.

Jason raised his right hand and took the oath. "I, Nie Li, swear that after I defeat the Sage Emperor, I will return freedom to the Sky Origin Divine Clan and will never force them to do anything. If I go against this oath, I will accept punishment by the heavens and my cultivation will never rise another inch!"

Emperor Tian Yuan laughed, "With your words, I can rest at ease. Now, back when I was alive, I left behind many treasures. They're all useless against Emperor-level experts, but they'll definitely be useful to Heavenly Axis Realm experts like you. They'll give you a huge boost to your cultivation."

Suddenly, the ground split before Jason, and a disk slowly ascended from below. This disk was a few hundred meters in radius and was stacked with all sorts of items. Aside from weapons and armor, there was also a variety of spiritual medicines.

Even a Martial Ancestor Realm expert might have never seen such treasures before!

Jason stored everything away in his inventory.

Since they had reached a transaction, Jason was not polite at all. These items were useless to an Emperor-level expert, especially one who was already dead.

Emperor Tian Yuan laughed. And with that, a surge of energy swept Jason back into physical reality.

Emperor Tian Yuan's voice resounded from far away, "Brat, I'll wait for the day you defeat the Sage Emperor. You must not let me down!"

Then, Emperor Tian Yuan's voice vanished without a trace.

When Jason opened his eyes, he was already outside.

'Since I still have some time. Then let's make a trip to Heavenly Note Sect and Skyblaze Sect to fulfill the promise to Senior Brother Yan Yang and Senior Sister Mingyue Wushuang.'

Jason smiled and took out two jade slips. Storing a message in each, he released them, sending them to Yan Yang and Mingyue Wushuang.