Ch - 99

Link: patreon.com/CapsK

Please support me by following me on my Patreon to read more exciting chapters faster!

All R-18 chapters are released on Patreon only and nowhere else. You can access them by paying just $5.

You can be ahead of everyone by pledging on the Patreon and getting access to more chapters just like my other members!

**************************************************************************************

After the class was over, Jason was invited by Xiao Yu and decided to make a trip to the Ghastly Ruins. He also invited Long Yuyin and surprisingly she agreed. On the other hand, Gu Bei rejected his offer much to his surprise.

The Ghastly Ruins were founded by one of the Divine Feather Sect's ancestors, the ruins were filled with large numbers of ghouls, which would drop soul scales when killed.

Each student could only enter the Grounds of Ghastly Ruins once a month and could only remain there for two days maximum.

It was allowed to steal other students in that realm.

Basically, this testing ground trained the students for the outside world. If they found a treasure, people would try to steal it if they weren't stronger or smarter than their opponents!

The entrance of the Ghastly Ruins was a weird vortex guarded by two experts.

Jason had sealed his cultivation up to the peak of the Heavenly Fate Realm before arriving at the Draconic Ruins Realm. Let alone this small Ghastly Ruins, not even a Martial Ancestor realm expert could see through his real strength.

Jason and the group entered the vortex, disappearing through the entrance of the Ghastly Ruins.

Woosh! Woosh! Woosh!

Shortly after their party entered, another group of people appeared at the entrance.

Hu Yong, Long Yuyin's finance, was enraged when he saw Long Yuyin with Jason's group. He had heard what happened in the class that day.

Hu Yong eyed his group and solemnly said, "Do you guys remember everything I told you? Do you remember what they look like?"

"Don't worry, Young Master Hu. Even if they're reduced to ashes, we'll still remember them. We've already reached the Heavenly Fate Realm! Taking care of one kid is no difficulty!"

"That's good! Let's go!"

The group also entered the Ghastly Ruins.

Hua Ling looked into the distance and coldly sneered three times. "That's hilarious. Xiao Yu already has a hard time protecting himself, and now his friends have attracted so many enemies. Isn't this just making it easier for me?"

However, Hua Ling still wasn't assured. After considering it briefly, he also sent a dozen or so of his own men into the Ghastly Ruins.

Other than the few mentioned, others entered the Ghastly Ruins. However, it's unknown whether they entered because of Jason and his friends, or for their own purposes.

At that moment, Nanmen Tianhai, Huang Yu, and Ming Fei were watching over Jason and his group with bitter smiles.

"That guy Nie Li and his friends are simply too good at attracting trouble! To think that there're actually so many people following them into the Ghastly Ruins."

"Should we go and resolve it?" Huang Yu asked.

Ming Fei shook his head. "No need. Those idiots are only asking for trouble by messing with that guy. Regarding battle experience alone, Nie Li can match any elders in the sect. And with his current strength, even a 2-star Heavenly Star fellow will regret messing with him. You should better worry about those other fellows."