Ch 3 - Fun Trip

Link: patreon.com/CapsK

A huge shoutout to 'Steven Gross' our Eternal God!

Thank you guys for supporting me on this journey and keep doing that.

All R-18 chapters are released on Patreon only and nowhere else. You can access them there. You can access them by paying just $10. You will get more chapters early by paying more.

Get more benefits on higher tiers!

****************************************************************************************

The flight was slightly delayed because it had to stop once to refuel, so about half past 5:00, the flight attendant began to serve dinner. Since Hana was sitting with Jason, her friend was the one who served the dinner.

"You seem to be having fun here," The new girl was around Hana's age, maybe slightly younger than her. She had dark brown hair with deep black eyes. If Hana had a sweet and caring personality, she seemed like a wild one, her eyes staring at Jason with a playful smile.

"Ah, sorry, Anna. I didn't realize the time at all." Hana smiled apologetically.

Anna waved her hand, giving a flirty smile to Jason. "Hehe... I can understand. When the company is so distractive, how will one keep the sense of time."

"Why? Thank you." Jason smiled and raised his hand. "Hello, I'm Jason. It's a pleasure."

"Anna. Pleasure is all mine. You're really an eye candy. No wonder, Hana is rather here than somewhere else." Anna bit her lower lip seductively as she shook hands with him.

"Hehe... what about you?" Jason raised an eyebrow at her.

Anna flinched, having a feeling that the young man was more than he seemed to her. She could feel his desire for Hana and her, clearly in his eyes, yet unlike others, it didn't feel repulsive or disgusting, it felt good, sending a shiver down her spine.

'His eyes!... It feels like he can see through me... Just these eyes, I can feel a tingling sensation down there. Nobody has ever made me feel like this.'

Hana puffed her cheeks, familiar with her friend's nature. Glaring at her, she spoke. "Anna, don't you think you're forgetting others?"

Anna giggled, "My my, girl, no need to be so jealous."

She pushed the trolly to Go Gunhee and Sung Il-Hwan who woke up quite some time ago but watching Jason flirting with the beautiful stewardess, they decided to not interfere.

"Well, I should go back and see if someone needs anything." Hana smiled as she stood up.

Then she stopped and landed a peck on Jason's cheek. "Thank you. I've never felt this much relaxed before with anyone."

"Pleasure," Jason smiled at her.

After Anna was done with the two Asian men, she pushed the trolly out.

Go Gunhee shorted, feeling slightly annoyed by his behavior. "You sure are enjoying yourself."

Jason shrugged his shoulder, smug. "You can't blame me for being popular with the girls."

"You!... forget it." Go Gunhee wanted to say something but then left it, changing the topic. "We should discuss the giant gate and other things."

Jason shook his head and summoned out a file out of nowhere, surprising the two men.
"Here is all the information regarding the S-rank gate in states. Also, I'm not participating in this raid."

"Huh? What are you saying?" Go Gunhee paused, staring at Jason in shock.

"Guild Master?" Even Sung Il-Hwan was taken aback by his words.

Jason sighed and spoke. "I'm not joining the raid directly. Don't forget, I haven't received my license till now. But don't worry, if I feel that all the hunters will fail to stop the magical beasts, I'll interfere, okay?"

"This..." Sung Il-Hwan was dumbfounded.

"And whose mistake do you think that is?" Go Gunhee glared at the young man carefree's attitude.

"Hahaha..." Jason scratched his head with an embarrassing smile.

Go Gunhee chuckled arrogantly and threw something at him. "Hehe... I know you will pull a stunt like that so I came prepared. Here! I have already arranged your license card for you."

"When did you..." Jason was surprised by the sharp thinking of the old man. 'This old man is really a cunning fox.'

"It seems I can't escape now, huh." Jason waved his hand, not caring about anything. 'Since it's already done so what is the point of arguing.'

After a few minutes, Jason excused himself to make a trip to the washroom.

Click!

However, while he was washing his hands, someone opened the door and entered inside, locking the door behind.

Jason raised his head and saw Anna locking the door while staring at him. He furrowed his brows slightly and secretly sealed the space in the washroom, creating a small soundproof space.

"Excuse me, but this is men's washroom!" He smiled at her.

Anna walked over to him and leaned against the sink, smiling mischievously.

"Do you think I don't know that? Hehe..."

"Then?" Jason raised an eyebrow as he wiped his hands.

Anna stared at him for a brief moment, checking him out before she spoke. "Look, I'm going to be honest with you. My dear friend Hana likes you very much. I have never seen her so happy and cheerful in a long time."

Jason scratched the side of his face, feeling weird. "Umm, why are you telling me this? I mean..."

'What is she getting at?'

"I just want to say that she has suffered a heavy trauma because of a filth... ah, forget it! Look, I just want my friend to be happy so... don't break her heart! Please..." Anna bit her lower lip, feeling conflicted for some reason.

Jason stared at her face for a few seconds before he sighed. "Alright. I understand."

"Y-You did?"

Jason nodded his head and smiled. "How long are you guys staying in the States?"

Anna was puzzled by his question and replied. "Around five days or so. Since there is a threat of that giant gate we'll be returning ASAP."

"Oh, then let's go out for dinner. I'll treat you both. How about it?" Jason asked.

"Uhh, s-sure," Anna agreed while feeling baffled by his sudden invitation.

"Good. Let's exchange numbers so I can contact you guys." Jason took out his mobile.

Anna exchanged numbers with him before the duo separated.

Jason returned back to his seat.

"You really took your sweet time, Guild Master?" Sung Il-Hwan joked, his smile a little nervous.

Jason smiled and patted his shoulder. "Don't be so nervous. You will return alive to your family."

"I know but it's just..." Sung Il-Hwan laughed anxiously.

Go Gunhee sighed and spoke. "There is no point in being nervous right now. There is still time until the gate break will happen."

"Exactly! And who knows if the gate will close on its own." Jason laughed, his eyes had a mischievous glint in them.

Go Gunhee stared at him for a moment as a bad feeling crept into his heart. But what could he do except sigh heavily?

Sung Il-Hwan smiled grateful as he was lost in his thoughts, remembering the moment when he first met Jason.