Theonly_kimtae✓
Believe me hyunie, just see him now. He behaves more childish than a child can.

"I can see all your conversation my love." Jungkook spoke, tae hummed

"Hmm that's good. I ain't afraid of you tho, the truth is truth." Tae spoke as he ruffled jungkook's hair slightly, Jungkook chuckled as he sighed in contentment.

Jeon_hyun✓
Well if he is with you, I can imagine home behaving like a child tho. You know hyung takes 180° turn if it's you.😏😏

Theonly_kimtae✓
Mhmm, I am his love so I deserve that much no😎😎

Jeon_hyun✓
You got the point, having boyfriend like you is like having the rarest gem for himself. And hyung got the luck person among all the man out there so, he is obviously going to be whipped 😁😌😉

Theonly_kimtae✓
Wahh hyunie you are spiting facts.

Oh by the way I messaged you to ask you to send me a picture of yours. You see I haven't seen you yet and I am extremely curious to know how do you look so🥺🥺🥺

Jeon_hyun✓
No need to ask hyungie, you should be ordering me after all I am your brother in law😉😉.

I will send you a picture of mine in a second.

Theonly_kimtae✓
Okieeee.

Jeon_hyun✓

Theonly_kimtae✓Hyunieee I asked you to send me your picture not your hyung's picture 🙂

Theonly_kimtae✓
Hyunieee I asked you to send me your picture not your hyung's picture 🙂

Jeon_hyun✓
Hyungie that's my picture, have you seen hyung clicking a picture with that smile before he got in a relationship with you.🙂

Tae with wide eyes stared at the picture and then looked down at Jungkook who snickered.

"It's really him?" Tae asked showing Jungkook the picture, Jungkook nodded his head.

"No way you both can look this similar?" Tae spoke with wide eyes.

"Why? We are brother my baby?" Jungkook spoke, tae gave him an offended look.

"Bunny bun, you and him have 5 years of difference you both aren't twins that you both will look same." Tae spoke with an obvious face that made him look extremely adorable.

"Nahhh, first of all stop being so fucking adorable, can you?" Jungkook spoke, tae gave him an done look that made Jungkook giggle.

"Ok, fine yeah we do have 5 years of age gap. But when he was born god said copy and paste. And we ended up looking exactly same. There's a small difference between us, he is more over the cute and thin side while I am ober the hot and buffy side.

Plus he don't have piercings and tattoos and I have them so people can differentiate us. That's the basic reason he never posts his picture too." Jungkook explained, tae just stared at him with a stunned face.

"Damn, if I knew you both look this familiar I would have dates him when you were your lIttLe onEs boyfriend." Tae spoke, but gasped as his nipples were pinched again.

"That is what you get to think of dating someone other then me, stop saying this again and again or you will get pinched somewhere else." Jungkook spoke as he eyes travelled from tae's face down to tae's legs more specific between tae's legs. Tae's cheeks got dusted pink as he slapped on jungkook's shoulder.

"You are pervert." Tae mumbled, Jungkook shrugged.

"Isn't it obvious for me to be pervert if I have such a hot and sexy boyfriend." Jungkook spoke Wiggling his eyebrows, tae stared at him with narrow eyes before he went back in talking to Hyun. Jungkook giggled as he again rested his head on tae's shoulder as he hugged tae's waist.

Never even realise Jungkook dozed off on tae's shoulder who smiled looking at jungkook as he finished talking to Hyun. Tae wrapped his arms around jungkook's shoulder as he placed his head over jungkook's that was resting over his shoulder. He slept like that too, hours later. The announcement of the flight landing echoed that woke the lovers.

As the flight landed, the two got off. After collecting their luggage they exited the airport and was met with Jimin who came to pick tae. The soulmates hughed each other while Jungkook stood there with a tiny pout on his face as he needs to say bye to tae. He can't be with the male for 24 hours anymore. Jimin giggled as he noticed the male staring at them with his puppy doe eyes, as tae backed away he noticed jungkook as well, coeing at the bunny he walked and hugged the male who pulled tae closer.

"What made my bunny bun pout hmm?" Tae asked cupping jungkook's face whose pout grew.

"I don't wanna leave you." Jungkook mumbled, tae smiled as he pecked jungkook's pouty lips. Jimin was looking away with a soft smile to give the two some privacy.

"We won't be too away from each other, it  merely takes 10 minutes to travel from your house to mine. We can meet each other whenever you want and we will meet everyda6a office too right?" Tae asked as he caressed jungkook's soft cheeks, Jungkook sighed.

"Fine I will try to survive without you for manyyyyy hours." Jungkook spoke in a dramatic tone that got tae giggle aloud.

"My dramatic bunny bun, take some rest eat healthy. And yeah give me a call when you reach home. I will meet you tomorrow at the office ok?" Tae spoke, Jungkook sighed.

"Mhmm, will call you. Take care, eat healthy and yeah dream me." Jungkook spoke as he leaned and they shared a soft and small kiss. Jimin's fake cough made the two back away, Jungkook pecked tae's forehead who pecked jungkook's cheeks. They parted ways after hugging each other, jungkook's driver was here to pick him while Jimin drove tae to his penthouse.

They are suppose to live in their respective houses, but I doubt that will happen.

Cause  you know the whipped bunny can't possibly be away from his baby for so long....

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

Tell me how it was

Do vote...

Thanks for reading...

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss...

Author 😘😘😘😘