Chapter 381: New Mysteries, Old Enemies

A/N: What's up! New arc and new song that will serve as the opening for this arc. 

This is "Memories" by ONE OK ROCK

Anyway, enjoy. 

July

A week after the Black Star arc

Kyoto, Japan

Shigeru: Some of the Shinomiyas major businesses are now on our side. 

Papa Shirogane: How do you even do this anyway?

Shouzou: This is Kaito after all. He's the smartest man in this entire room.

Three men were inside of a hotel room as they speak.

Kaito Shigeru, former homeroom teacher of Class S in ANHS as well as a former White Room instructor.

Mr. Shirogane (Papa Shirogane), Miyuki's father and formerly the owner of Shirogane Pharmaceuticals.

And Yuuki Shouzou, Asuna's father and CEO of RECT.

All of them were meeting up as they discuss their own situation.

Papa Shirogane: Kaito, do you think they won't turn on us?

Shigeru: The only two people who are running the family by this point are the two younger brothers of the family. Though given Oko's death, a lot of power struggle has slowly been occurring behind the scenes. The Shinomiyas will tear itself apart. Oko's death was unexpected and for some reason, it made our job easier as grim as it sounds.

Papa Shirogane: I still can't believe he died. It's still a surreal experience that the head of the Shinomiya family has been killed in such an incident.

Shouzou: I was lucky to somehow survive but I can't say the same for Makoto.

Shigeru: Makoto's fine. After all, Shijo Mikado is now temporarily running the family for now until his father's recovery. It's a miracle that he survived a shot to the head. He's still recovering from the hospital as we speak.

Papa Shirogane: It's a real shame that something like this happened to him. 

Shouzou: Have you told his daughter about it yet?

Shigeru: Not yet but I was planning to do so now actually. Though once I break the news to Maki-san. I don't know how she can mentally recover.

Shouzou: You're a psychologist and a psychiatrist, right? I'm sure you can help her recover a bit and try to calm her down once she hears that news.

Shigeru: I know.

Papa Shirogane: Kaito, take a look at this.

Shigeru: Hmm?

Papa Shirogane then showed his phone to Shigeru-sensei. As he looked into it. It was an article...

-

-

-

About the sinking of Suijin just a week ago.

Shigeru: What is this?

Papa Shirogane: At least according to the article, this was the ship where B-Komachi was supposed to perform or something.

Shouzou: B-Komachi?

Papa Shirogane: It's like an idol band or something. They're pretty famous actually on social media. In fact, my daughter, Kei is a fan of them.

Shigeru: B-Komachi...