Chapter 299: The Classified Special Division

5:12 PM

3rd person POV

A boy who is currently in his 2nd year of college is currently going back home. 

He walks around the streets.

Tired and exhausted but is slightly excited to just go to bed and not do anything for the rest of the evening. 

College student

Hikigaya Hachiman

Hachiman: *Sigh* man what a rough day

He then suddenly hears his phone ringing as it was a message from a certain girl. 

The message says:

Hikigaya-kun, Yuigahama-san and I are heading to your place. I know it's a little sudden, but we do need a little help with something and we're hoping that you could have an idea to deal with it. 

Hachiman: Ughh...can't a guy catch a break? Ohh well, what can you do?

Hachiman puts away the phone as he yawns. 

An indication of his already busy day in college.

Unbeknownst to him though. 

A certain Devil was passing by from across the street.

Haru POV

Hmm? 

Was that who I think it is? 

Ohh so he's in this neighborhood? 

I could follow him but...

Maybe at a later date. 

I have other plans to go over. 

Though I wonder...

Can I use Hikigaya again? 

Well, let's see what happens. 

-

-

-

At an undisclosed headquarters

Ayanokouji and L are in front of everyone as they all of them are now further discussing their situation.

Asuna: So, what exactly is the purpose of CSD? What are we supposed to do?

L: It's simple but also complicated at the same time Asuna-san. The simple part of it is that I will send you guys to different missions that relate to either finding Atsuomi or if the Decay of Angels are making their move. 

Yuuichi: What about the complicated part? 

L: The complicated part is how we can deal with them. Who we are up against isn't someone you guys have dealt before. Unlike Ryuen, Sakayanagi, Nagumo, or anyone in ANHS. This is the real world with people who are taking control of the criminal underground, illegal trade, and people who are just downright evil. If you think some of us are monsters, the real world has plenty of those as well.