Chapter 347: Corruption

Tokyo, Japan

3rd person POV

Majima: Seriously? You still haven't cracked their main server?

Ritsu: My apologies Majima-sama but decrypting the Radiata takes a bit of time.

Majima: Tch! That's fine. Well, whatever. We need to find those two Lycoris. Ritsu, continue looking for other Lycoris on duty. We're luring those two out again.

Ritsu: Understood...hold on Leo-sama wants to speak with you.

Majima: Put him on screen.

The large computer then displays Leo Tolstoy as he speaks with Majima.

Leo: Majima-san.

Majima: What do you want now?

Leo: I've taken control of DA's headquarters.

Majima: W-what!? How did you-

Leo: There's no point in hacking their most secure point of their servers. I have what I need.

Majima: Then what was all this hacking for then!? You left me to do the hard work and you just waltz into their base like that?! What was the point then!?

Leo: I only needed you and the Ritsu AI to keep tabs on the Lycoris and keeping most of them who are on duty from the outside away from their headquarters and also access to their security system so that I can freely move about without having to cause any commotion. 

Majima: Then what do you want me to do then?

Leo: You can do whatever you want. You may kill the two Lycoris however you desire. Of course, I'll give you the brainwashed commander under your full control.

Majima: Brainwashed? You mean-

Leo: The Ritsu AI has been modified with a Hypnotic program. She used a computer to hypnotize the commander.

Majima: I see.

The green haired man smirked. 

Majima: So, you're saying that I can give my commands through the commander of DA?

Leo: Yes, as long as you have the Ritsu AI to command them that is.

Majima: Interesting. Basically, I have DA all to myself now. Hahahahaha! This just makes balancing this entire country all the more easier. 

Without hesitation.

Majima begins a new plan to ensure the demise of DA's top Lycoris.

Majima: Ritsu, I have something for the commander to do.

-

-

-

Back at Cafe Lycoreco.

CSD made it back after their incident with the terrorist forces. 

Kei: Shit...that was rough. 

Takina: What were those drones made of? 

Yuuichi: Yeah, this is a situation that's out of my element. 

Kei: Out of your element?

Yuuichi: Do you see me fighting professionals like that? 

Kei: What are you talking about? Didn't you deal with a pro before?

Yuuichi: (That mercenary from the Tomodachi Game isn't compared to the maniacs that are after us.)

Ayanokouji: What's that supposed to mean?

Kei: Eh...it's a story for another time. 

Chisato: Well, at least we know that there are people after us.