Chapter 377: Captive Bunny

??? POV

What a fucked-up world we live in huh?

Sorry...I haven't been able to recover mentally in a bit.

The things that happened recently...

Even I can't begin to comprehend it.

I'm surprised that I'm even alive at this point.

Two years...she was missing for two years.

And it felt like it's my fault.

I wish I could blame it on someone, but I can't blame anyone but the people who went out of their way to take her.

I didn't know what to do. I held off from going to college because of this. I still can't comprehend it.

I don't know why...

Why did it go so wrong for me? Why did I have to suffer for all this time?!

Just...why!?

Tachikawa, Tokyo, Japan

3rd person POV

???: Hey! Are you doing okay there?

All of a sudden, a boy snaps out of his trance as he looks around.

???: I know you have been in this long winding depression, but you need to get a hold of yourself. 

Kazami Yuuji 

Kazami was looking at the boy with his usual serious look

Kazami: Moping around isn't going to help you. 

???: Exactly.

A girl spoke from beside the depressed boy.

Kusakabe Asako

(A/N: She's not dead in the Class S universe like in canon so you get to see more of her

(A/N: She's not dead in the Class S universe like in canon so you get to see more of her. You're welcome Grisaia fans.)

Asako: You've been a sad sack for two years. I know it's difficult, but we didn't keep you safe to be your therapists. We're here to save this girl of yours who's been missing for far too long.