Chapter 330: Assassination

Kyoto, Japan

3rd person POV

Kaguya: Kiyotaka-kun what's wrong? 

Ayanokouji was silent.

Kaguya: Kiyota-

Ayanokouji: Tsukishiro just arrived. 

Hachiman: Tsukishiro?

Ayanokouji: The former director of ANHS and my father's right-hand man. So, I was right. My father wouldn't be stupid enough to go out there unless he has someone else to do it for him. But that's not the worst part. 

Hachiman: I noticed. Those two individuals with him. I can tell you're obviously more worried about them. 

Ayanokouji: The 6th generation's top 2 are with him as well.

Both Kaguya and Asuna had their eyes open realizing that this will be a major problem for them. 

Ayanokouji They're literally just passing by and went to the meeting room.

Kaguya: *Sigh* Great. What now?

Ayanokouji: I suppose we have no other choice. We're still sticking to the plan. 

Hachiman: Stick to the plan!? You do realize that those two right there have been your major problems when we were in the 3rd year of high school right? Didn't these fuckers beat your class once?

A normal person would've been insulted by that but not him. 

Ayanokouji: And you're telling me that you never lost to them?

Hachiman didn't respond to that. 

Ayanokouji: I thought so. I do have an idea to deal with them, but I do need some time and it requires me to manipulate a few people in order to do so. 

Kaguya: What are you planning? 

Ayanokouji: You and Asuna keep the assassins busy here if there are any backup in this building while Misaka and Kamijo deal with the snipers, and if I want to capture Tsukishiro. I need to make sure that Akuma and Masaki are far away from him. 

Asuna: Are you sure you can take them on while you're on your own?

Ayanokouji: Asuna, I trust you and your boyfriend, right? 

Asuna: Yeah?

Ayanokouji: Then have some faith in me. Besides, I'm stronger than those two combined. 

Hachiman: Well, someone's being Mr. Confident. 

Ayanokouji: Not really to be fair. I have a feeling that both of them might be able to be on my level. 

Kaguya: You're contradicting yourself. You said you're stronger than them and then now you said they're equal to you? 

Ayanokouji: I have yet to gauge their new strength since it has been two years. If they somehow had extra training in the White Room which is likely, then that could be a problem. But it doesn't mean I'm running away from them and I'm hoping that you two don't do the same. 

Asuna: We won't.

Kaguya: We're not running away from anything Kiyotaka-kun. I don't care if we're dealing with pro assassins here. We're going to make sure everyone is safe and make sure that we get some answers from Tsukishiro if he's even going to talk. 

Ayanokouji: Then get into your positions. 

-

-

-