Chapter 344: Evil AI?

Somewhere in Tokyo

Karasuma: You! Why are you doing this?!

Karasuma Tadaomi from the Ministry of Defense was tied up and was kneeling on the ground as the clown looks down on him.

Nikolai: How about we have a little fun? After all, you are my esteemed guest for this wonderful morning. 

Karasuma: I don't have time for your little chatter. Besides, I'm well aware of who you are. You're that person from the airport incident two years ago.

Nikolai: No surprise that a member of the government would know me. Guess there's no point in me asking you who I am buuutttt...

-

-

-

Nikolai: It doesn't mean I get to ask the more interesting questions.

Karasuma: Whatever it is, you won't make me talk Gogol.

Nikolai: Really now? If you're not interested in a friendly conversation then I might just have to do some unfriendly things to your former students. 

Karasuma: You wouldn't...

Nikolai: I would, why do you think we captured almost all of them?

Karasuma: What?!?! 

His eyes grew wide from the shock of this news.

Nikolai: Hahaha! Now that is a priceless! The look on your face when I mentioned them. You really care about them, don't you? 

Karasuma: Get away from them.

Nikolai: Or what? Kick my behind? Tsk tsk! That's not going to happen. 

Karasuma could only do but look at him with a stern manner. 

Nikolai: For someone who's part of the Ministry of Defense, you can't even defend yourselves. You can't defend yourself, that blonde woman who's nothing but a sorry excuse of an assassin can't defend herself, you guys really aren't doing your jobs properly! What a shame indeed. Ohhh and let me guess, you want to know what happened to her huh? Well, I can't have you knowing that too because again, that would just be me spoiling the fun. 

Karasuma: Gogol...

Nikolai: Well, now with that small talk out of the way. Let's now get to the best part! Would you like to play a game with me, Karasuma-san?

Akari: Ughhh...

All of a sudden, one of the people that were trapped in those individual cages woke up from unconsciousness. 

Akari: W...what happened? 

Nikolai: Ohh goody! Right on time! 

Karasuma: What are you planning?

Nikolai took off his mask as he replied to him with both of his eyes visible. 

Nikolai: We're going to have some fun. 

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Back with the CSD

After leaving the warehouse. 

The group got their info as they're ready to head back.