Chapter 297: An Eventual Catastrophe

3rd person POV

???: Wakey, wakey.

PM member: Ugh....huh?!!

A member of the Port Mafia is suddenly tied to a chair while dazed and confused at the situation he's in.

PM: What's going on!? Where am I?! 

???: Ohh man, you're finally awake. I suppose I did knock you out a little too much on purpose. 

PM member: Who are you!? What do you want!?

???: *Sigh* you ask too much. 

The mysterious man then pulled out a knife from his pocket. 

???: Speak again, and I'll cut that tongue of yours. Then again, I do need your tongue intact so that you can answer a few questions.

The grunt was now afraid and trembling knowing that he wouldn't get out of this anytime. 

???: Tell me, are you part of some sort of mafia?

PM member: I am, I am!!

???: Good. Next one, are you after a certain person?

PM member: Who are you talki-

Suddenly the man kicked the grunt still tied to his chair as he's on the ground. 

???: I told you already I'm asking the questions.

The mysterious man then puts his foot on the chest of the grunt as he continues.

???: As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted. Who is this certain person you're after? 

PM member: I'm told he's just some high school kid that just graduated!! 

???: Hmm? I'm listening.

PM member: We were also told that we'd either interrogate that kid's classmates, or we use them as bait to draw him out. 

???: I see. I know you're working for a boss, however, tell me this and I'll let you go free.

The man then stomps on the grunt's chest really hard and inquires.

???: Does that person that your boss is working with happens to have the name Ayanokouji?

The grunt now had his eyes wide in fear. 

PM member: You know who he is!!??

The man stomped on the grunt again.

???: Answer me yes or no.

PM member: Why do you know him!? who are you!?

The man suddenly took out a second knife and threw it centimeters close to his face nearly grazing him. 

???: Don't make me repeat myself. Is that mafia organization working with Ayanokouji-sensei?!

The grunt was still in fear as he couldn't say anything. 

The man just glared at him waiting for his answer.

PM member: Yes!! okay we are working with this Ayanokouji-sensei! But I don't know why he's after that kid or something. I wasn't given the full info. I'm just a lowly grunt okay!! So please just let me go already!!

???: Sure...I'll let you go. 

PM member: Really!?

???: To hell that is.

PM member: What!? Wait you said you'll let me go!!?

???: I did, but I never said that I was going to let you live.