Chapter 329: The Meeting

A day before the meeting

Kyoto, Japan

At an undisclosed location

3rd person POV

Jane: Are we all set up Kafka-kun?

Kafka: Affirmative. We'll have them dead by the time the meeting happens. Just as planned. 

Jane: Fufu! They won't know what hit em.

She turns off her communicator as Korn and Chianti were standing together as Jane faces them both. 

Jane: Tomorrow's the big day. It's time to put these so called "upper-class" members of society in their place. Ohh and don't worry about getting paid. It will be in full and all of it in cash. 

Chianti: Finally! I was already getting impatient anyway. 

Jane: And just in case that those pricks decide to escape. We have a "few" men that we can send to straight up kill them on the spot if they try to run. 

Jane looks to her left as they have themselves a squadron of trained men ready to kill under the banner of Apocalypse. 

Jane: (It's time to purify some sinners. In the name of Fyodor-sama.)

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

5:31 AM

Back at the hotel

Ayanokouji was in bed awake as he looks back on what happened specifically few days ago with the explosion that could've gotten Mr. Kashiwagi killed...

And the most recent events involving revealing their work as part of the CSD and the sudden kidnapping if Iino Miko that Shirogane managed to relay the info to him. 

Ayanokouji: There really is a lot more problems than before...and three days have already passed with no strange activities.

Hayasaka: Are you okay, Kiyotaka-kun?

Hayasaka was already up herself as she looked at Ayanokouji who was still lying down in bed. 

Ayanokouji: I'm fine...

Hayasaka: You sure...I hope you're not feeling too much pressure. Given that not only we have to both protect and deal with Atsuomi's subordinate but now we have to deal with Iino-san's sudden kidnapping. 

Ayanokouji: I have a feeling that the kidnapping of Iino is likely just a distraction. Similar to Mr. Kashiwagi's case but that former is a bit strange in on itself. 

Hayasaka: How come?

Ayanokouji: When you think about it...Mr. Kashiwagi would be the obvious target for kidnapping for two possible reasons. One: Money and two: an attempt to kill us. 

Hayasaka: Huh?!

Ayanokouji: It is unusual for them to just kidnap a rich person just to leave them as bait in an isolated building. That is the one thing that's bothering me. Almost like the motive for capturing him makes no sense. Why not just go for the kill if you kidnapped him?

Hayasaka: Yeah, when Kaguya and Asuna-san talked about it too. They were as confused as you. I mean if this was all part of the assassins' plan then why not just kill Mr. Kashiwagi when they have him already?