Chapter 367: Performance in Blood

3rd person POV

Aqua was walking down the hall as he heads to the men's bathroom to where Director Naka told him about the death of an employee of the ship that was caused by Hikaru. 

Not only him but Ayanokouji and his team is heading there as well due to Sora's tip. 

However...

Dazai: You guys go on ahead. 

Ayanokouji: What?

Dazai: I have somewhere else to be.

Shirogane: At a time like this?

Dazai: I think it's best that you guys let Ayanokouji really take charge. Besides, I have a feeling that the rat is on board this ship. 

Kaguya: Rat?

Dazai: A Russian Rat. Catch my drift? 

Ayanokouji: (Is he saying that Fyodor is possibly on this ship?)

Dazai: Anyways, no time for me to explain. You guys go on ahead. 

Dazai walked off while raising his hand and waved goodbye while his back is turned. 

Shiro (Masakatsu): We're just going to let him go like that?

Ayanokouji: Don't worry about him. Dazai probably has something up his sleeve. We should focus on dealing with every possible bad scenario. 

Kurumi: He's right. It is our mission after all. Let's go check it out.

They all agreed despite the reluctance due to Dazai.

-

-

-

Meanwhile

Unbeknownst to most people.

Hikaru has already killed a few staff and placing their bodies in certain locations so that if people encounter these bodies. 

There will be a domino effect of mass panic across the ship. 

While the murders are happening.

From the surveillance room.

Gin and a few Black Organization goons have killed everyone as they now take control of all the cameras.

BO member: Gin-san.

Gin: What?

BO member: Why didn't we take the surveillance room earlier? 

Gin: Because it's obviously heavily guarded thus why Kamiki needs to cause these distractions. With many guards on different parts of the ship. It's much easier to now head into the room and operate from here than to simply hide and hack every camera on the ship and with someone like Dazai on board. He'll figure it out eventually that the cameras were hacked. We need to ensure that he and his allies' eyes are on Kamiki before Orihara and the rest shows up. We're going to get that weapon at all costs. 

-

-

-

Stage Area

B-Komachi were planning to go to the dressing room as they prepare for their big performance.

Kana: I think we're ready now.

Ruby: You think so?

Mem-cho: Don't worry about it. We've got this. Let's just do our best. 

Kana: I hope our best is enough though.