113

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 113 The system has a lot (1 / 1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

"This matter is all about me, isn't it just herbal medicine? I will definitely find a way to produce and grow it on a large scale, and I won't let you down, nor will I let down the entire bathing center!"

Chu Chu got the sample of the herbal medicine, and her confidence immediately increased. After the two separated, Chu Chu immediately asked the system to ask.

"System, can this herb be mass-produced?"

The system saw the herbs that Chu Chu had placed in the space. He was thoughtful and took a long time to say a word.

[Host, there are a lot of these herbs in the space. You can have as many as you want. There is no need to plant them at all! 】

"Why didn't you tell me earlier about this herb? If you had told me earlier, everyone wouldn't be so confused!"

Chu Chu never expected that the system he had always trusted would conceal such important information.

The system also felt aggrieved, and his voice became much deeper.

[Host, you really wronged me. I didnt know this herb was useful. I thought these were just weeds and wanted to get rid of them! 】

Chu Chu took a deep breath and showed an apologetic smile on her face. Before that, she didn't know that the key to studying the zombie antidote was a herbal medicine.

"I know I have wronged you, and I want to say sorry to you now. Please don't feel sad."

"Let me get down to business. Although there is a lot in the space, I feel it is far from enough, because not only are there zombie viruses in our country, there are also zombie viruses abroad. If we completely eliminate them, we will definitely need a lot more!"

Chu Chu has a far-sighted vision and there are a lot of people who need to be rescued. In addition, Chu Tiange has been causing trouble, so prepare more antidotes and you will always be prepared!

The system worked wholeheartedly for Chu Chu, and after receiving her apology, it didn't care so much, but gave her a steadfast guarantee!

[Host, leave this matter to me. I will never let you down. Isnt it just mass production? Of course I have a solution, but it requires a lot of points. Can I automatically deduct the points? 】

"Deduct as many points as you need. I'm about to upgrade now. After the upgrade, I may open a new bathing center, so it doesn't matter if I deduct more points, as long as the herbs can grow on a large scale."

Chu Chu saw that she was about to reach level ten. When she first reached level ten, she could unlock a new bathing center, but she just didn't know where the bathing center would be this time.

[As long as there is a host, your words are enough for me. If the host is worried that the herbs are not enough, they can plant them nearby! As long as there is a place with our trees, you can grow this herb! 】

[Any plants planted in our woods can grow quickly. You can also plant some ordinary vegetables, which are very good for your body after eating them. 】

Chu Chu nodded. Now she has hired many people to plant trees. She believes that sooner or later, the scope of trees will become larger and larger. She will hire more people to grow vegetables. The vegetables can be put on the food delivery software. Or sold in supermarkets.

Although the system will provide corresponding vegetables and meat, the system needs to deduct a cost when selling the products provided by the system. However, if the animals are raised by vegetables grown by the host themselves, the system will only deduct the management fee and the remaining points will be deducted. All owned by the host.

In this way, she will earn points faster, but she will also have to pay more points. However, eating this vegetable is good for the human body, and this alone can be a big seller.

[Congratulations to the host, the bathing center system has been generated to level ten. Now the three bathing centers are opened. Please choose the host whether to go there immediately! 】

Chuchu was just planning how to upgrade, but now she suddenly knows that the bathing center has been upgraded to level ten. She really should celebrate.

"Go immediately!" Chu Chu rushed to the bathing center for a walk without even thinking about it. After all, she could shuttle back and forth from the staff dormitory to the three bathing centers. Now it was just a matter of an instant, and it was an instant of time to come back. , there is nothing to hesitate at all.

The area around Part 3 of the bathing center was very desolate. She observed that no human being appeared for a long, long time.

"System, are you sure there will be humans here? If we open a bathing center here, we won't lose everything, right?"

Chu Chuwu didn't trust the system, but the current situation was really not optimistic. It was deserted and there wasn't even a bird. How could there be anyone?

[Host, please rest assured that the system will not harm the host. This place is sparsely populated and may have other benefits. Please be patient and search for it. I believe you will soon discover the secret! 】

The system was a little unsure, but it said this based on the prompts in its mind.

The system will not lie. If he says there is something, it must be there, but how to find out specifically, Chu Chu thinks this is a problem.

"If I had known earlier, I should have brought Gu Tian here, and I couldn't have brought him here. He is currently researching the antidote. I forgot, the most important thing..."

When Chu Chu said this, she realized that he had forgotten to tell Gu Tianye about the herbal medicine. He must be very anxious now.

Chu Chu immediately rushed back to the second floor of the bathing center, but she didn't know that someone was watching near the third floor of the bathing center!

"I can provide herbs like Gu Tianye on a large scale. Can you research a batch of antidotes as soon as possible?"

Chu Chu hurriedly ran into the laboratory and said what she could do without even taking a breath.

In the laboratory, everyone was frowning. Now there were only two people, Gu Tianye and the cowboy man, and of course a few zombies.

"Can you really provide it?" After hearing the news, the cowboy man was so excited that he grabbed Chu Chu's shoulders, causing her pain!

"Let her go, what's the point of touching her?" Gu Tianye glared at the cowboy man with dissatisfaction, and stepped forward to separate the two of them.

The cowboy man scratched his head in embarrassment and explained, "Aren't I too excited? You know, we have been researching this drug for several months, and now we can finally produce it on a large scale. First of all, we must use my and Uncle Ye's toxins. Solve it so that we can be normal people!"

Gu Tianye was not that optimistic. He was thoughtful and felt that things would not be that simple.

"Chu Chu, first bring some of the herbs here. I will make some finished products for these zombies to try. If they can be cured, I will cure the cowboy man and Uncle Tianye!"

Gu Tianye also has his own considerations. As long as there are no problems with the medicines, more and more people will come to buy them. They have put in so much energy and will not make wedding dresses for others in vain.

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days