110

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 110 This is a disease (1/1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

The man in black was a little worried, "Chief, if the professor finds out later that we don't have the whereabouts of his family, will he fight with us?"

"Then let him fight with us. Anyway, he has already finished what we asked him to do. He is also a sinner in the bathing center. How can he have the nerve to fight with us?"

Chu Tiange was confident, "Even if he fights with us then, what's the use? He can't beat us without superpowers, and he did all these things. He has been with us for a long time."

Chu Tiange had a good idea. Regardless of whether the professor was voluntary or forced, since he had done bad things, there was no room for maneuver.

"Although the professor is already one of ours, we will tell him our purpose. I think if he is willing to continue to assist us, he can maintain his human state to work for the zombies!"

"But if he doesn't want to, don't blame me for being cruel! Turning him into a zombie is also a way of caring for him. The world will still need zombies to rule in the future!"

A gloomy smile appeared on Chu Tiange's face. Ever since zombies appeared, he has always believed that this world is a world of zombies. The existence of humans has hindered the development of zombies. Only by turning all human beings into a world of zombies can we More and more prosperous!

Humans pollute the air and waste land every day, but zombies don't. They don't need anything, they only need a little blood to keep moving, and they don't have so many tricks, let alone want to deceive and abduct such dirty things. Dirty behavior.

Chu Tiange believes that only when all humans become zombies will the world become better and better.

The man in black agreed very much with Chu Tiange's idea, and everyone in the base agreed with him. After all, they all came together because they had a common ideal.

The environment before the end of the world has reached unprecedented levels of pollution. If it continues like this, the earth will definitely not be able to bear it and will explode.

Therefore, for these people, the end of the world is not a bad thing in the world at all, but a good thing. They can take this opportunity to correct the earth's environment and make the earth better and better.

Chu Tiange's team was a small team at the beginning, but as his methods strengthened and his heart deviated further and further from his original intention, his team became stronger and stronger, thus reaching the huge base it has today.

Except for those who really love the environment, all the people in the base have been brainwashed. They quite agree with Chu Tiange's philosophy, almost to the point of madness.

Chu Tiange is the belief of everyone in the base, as long as what he says and does is the imperial edict!

"The man in black, go find the professor. He can officially join our base. If he is not willing to stay in the bathing center, you can bring him back. If he is willing to stay in the bathing center, then I hope he can continue to bring us hope! "

Chu Tiange felt that the professor was a malleable person, a person with high IQ, who was more useful than a group of mediocre people!

"Yes, I will take care of this matter immediately!" The man in black obeyed Chu Tiange's words. It is estimated that Chu Tiange asked him to die, and he probably didn't complain at all.

"We have to be quick, and we can't let the people in the bathing center discover the clues, otherwise we may lose a general."

Chu Tiange asked worriedly. He believed that Chu Chu was not a kind person. If he found a traitor, he would definitely deal with it in the same way as him.

That is obliteration!

The professor lives in dire straits every day. He is worried that the incident will come to light, and he is also worried that they will continue to come to his door. It is really tormenting.

Can you give me a happy one? !

"Professor, are you here?" The man in black's radio came over in time, and the professor breathed a sigh of relief.

The saddest thing in the world is waiting. As long as there is a result, no matter whether it is good or bad, there is no need to continue suffering.

"I'm here, what do you want?" The professor responded without hesitation. He just wanted to know what the situation was now.

The man in black spoke in a particularly relaxed tone, "Professor, don't be so nervous. You have completed the mission very well. Our leader is very satisfied. I am here just to inform you of one thing. You have successfully completed the mission. Okay." They chose to live in our base.

The professor really didn't dare to go. They were all lunatics. If they went, would they be able to come back alive? But not necessarily.

"I live very well in the bathing center and I am used to it. I am afraid that I will not be used to it if I suddenly change to a different place."

The professor subconsciously refused. He no longer wanted to be associated with this group of people.

"It's okay if you don't want to go, but you have to stay in the bathing center to work for the base!"

The man in black was not surprised at all. He seemed to have expected the professor to say this. "Actually, it is a good thing for the leader that you are not leaving the bathing center. He does not need to find someone to replace you."

The professor knew as soon as he heard that this matter was not simple. He didn't want to be the puppet of this base and keep doing things for this base. This time he could escape with Chu Chu, but what about next time?

"Let me think about this matter carefully, and I will give you an answer in three days!"

The professor was deep in thought. He wanted to ask Chu Chu for help and ask Chu Chu to think of a perfect solution for him.

After ending the radio call, the professor immediately found Chuchuchuchu again. She was now counting the number of people in the Internet cafe. She was only 20 people away from the target. She was very happy. As long as the Internet cafe's task was completed, its system signal could be upgraded again. class.

Its not like playing a game now, where sometimes its a bit laggy. After upgrading, I guess the signal will be much smoother, right?

"Boss Chu Chu, the man in black contacted me again!" The professor said in a panic. Chu Chu looked around and pulled the professor to a quiet and uninhabited place.

"Professor, tell me what's going on?" I didn't expect the other party to react so quickly. They must have kept tabs around the bathing center.

The professor told everything, and finally let out a long sigh, "I don't know what's going on. They actually invited me to join some base. Their base is so evil. If I go in, won't I be able to get out?"

"And now I am particularly doubtful whether they have any news about my family. It was in vain that I trusted them so much before. Now I seem to have seen through everything!"

The professor would not trust Chu Tiange's base anymore. If they were really kind, there would be no way they could threaten them with this matter.

He used to trust others too much. This is a disease that needs to be cured!

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days