95

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 95 Not Qualified for Care (1/1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

"He was not at all worried about leaving the matter of worship to others, so he found me and hoped that I could go to sea to worship."

Uncle Tian Ye sighed, "I can't go back to the sea once I go to sea. If I had known that something like this would happen, even if I severed ties with my brother, I would not have gone to sea."

On the first night when Uncle Tianye went to sea, the sea wind was strong and they were rocking.

"Boss, the boat is going to be blown over by the wind, what should we do?"

The men under them were in a hurry, with very scared expressions on their faces. They had learned about the weather before going to sea, and everything was calm. Only a few hours later, there was a strong wind.

"Do you think those people came back to claim their lives?"

As soon as these words came out, everyone here started talking about it.

"It is very possible that they were pushed into the sea by our own hands and they have resentment in their hearts."

"Let's quickly put out the sacrificial items, hoping to appease their grievances and allow us to go back safely!"

"Hurry up, everyone, we have no choice but to take this step. You have all turned into zombies. We are trying to protect ourselves."

Uncle Tianye did not stop them. He thought so in his heart, hoping to eliminate their resentment through sacrifice.

Things were put out, and the wind and waves on the sea calmed down. Uncle Tianye thought that the matter was over, but he saw a ship getting closer and closer to them, and finally stopped next to their ship.

Song Xiaoling's weak cry for help made everyone soften towards her. After they got on the boat, they moved all the sacrificial items and took them all away.

Some people resisted immediately, but they ended their lives. The dead people immediately turned into zombies. Zombies are heartless things. They scream when they see people. In the end, everyone on the ship turned into zombies.

Uncle Tianye activated his superpower at this time and survived the disaster.

Song Xiaoling stopped in front of him, with an expression of admiration on her face, "Since you have awakened your superpower, it means you are not destined to die, why not just follow me?"

"Bah!" Uncle Tian Ye was also a tough-minded man. He gritted his teeth, "You bastard, you killed my friend. You still want me to stay and help you work. It's just a dream!"

"It's not up to you!" Song Xiaoling showed an evil smile on her face, "If you don't want to stay, you can only become like them. You can't be that stupid, right?"

Without saying a word, Uncle Ye Ye launched an attack directly on Song Xiaoling, but Song Xiaoling easily killed him, disfigured him, and threatened him to stay honestly, otherwise the base where he was located would die. deal!

Uncle Tianye has been working with them since then. After that, they hunted many fishing boats and turned everyone into zombies.

"I don't know how they did it, but I was really scared. I live in fear every day, but I also know that as long as I am honest, they will never do anything to me."

"If I hadn't seen Tian Ye, I would never have been able to tell the story."

Chu Chu never expected that the legend of zombies in the sea was caused by Song Xiaoling.

She killed the people on the fishing boat every time. The air now is polluted. As long as people die, they will automatically turn into zombies.

"Yi Ye, you go quickly. No one can beat her. Those who are unconvinced have turned into zombies. I can't just watch you enter the fire pit!"

Uncle Tianye grabbed Tianye's clothes, and then let go of his hand, as if he was worried about something.

"Uncle, let's go together!" Tian Tian is a loyal man, and he can't give up on him now that he has met him.

No matter what Uncle Tianye did or what happened to him, they were relatives and this would never change.

"Forget it!" Uncle Tianye's eyes shone brightly, and then he showed a look of disappointment. With this look on his face, there was no way he could go back and face his relatives and friends.

Tian Ye didn't know what to say. He had always been a stupid person, so he had to focus on Chu Chu.

"Uncle, come back with us, I can solve your problems!"

As soon as Chu Chu said this, the expression on Uncle Tianye's face became even more shocked.

"How do you know what's on me? Are you one of theirs too?"

Chu Chu smiled slightly, "Don't worry about how I know it. You just need to remember that I can solve it. I swear here, if I can't solve your problem, let me turn into a zombie and die a good death!"

In the last days, the most vicious oath is to become a zombie, so when Chu Chu said this oath, Uncle Tianye believed him immediately.

Perhaps deep down in his heart, he had long wanted to leave this terrible place, so he made the decision to leave with them.

"Okay, I'll go with you!" Tian Tian said decisively.

And Chu Chu's purpose is not only to take away Uncle Ye Ye, but to completely eliminate Song Xiaoling. Since he is not good at writing, he can only come to Wu Di.

Chu Chu took out the zombie blood from the space and put it directly into the pot in the kitchen. Only by putting it here could he eliminate those people one by one.

Several people got on the small boat prepared by Uncle Tianye and returned to their big boat. The person who stayed on the big boat was also thrown directly into the sea by Chu Chu.

These people have done many evil things, and now they have received their retribution.

Chu Chu and the others returned safely, but Song Xiaoling and others ate something contaminated with zombie blood and instantly turned into zombies. Song Xiaoling clenched her fists.

"Chu Chu, you bastard, I won't let you go even if I turn into a zombie!"

Their ship floated slowly in the sea, always in the middle of the sea. If there were no accidents, they would spend the rest of their lives here.

In the sea base, Leader Tian, ​​who had been looking into the distance, was extremely excited when he saw the ship coming back.

"Hurry up, get to the beach, they're back!" Leader Tian led a group of people to the beach. They were all very nervous. What would they see, zombies or them?

The ship is getting closer and closer, and Leader Tian is getting more and more nervous. He purses his lips and his whole body is trembling. They will definitely come back intact!

must!

The people on the boat were equally nervous, especially Uncle Tianye. He had been missing for two years, and now he was able to go home and face his eldest brother and father.

He was extremely scared. He was afraid that they would blame him, and he was even more afraid that they would care about him.

Ever since he took refuge in Song Xiaoling, he was no longer qualified to receive their care.

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days