14

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 14 Guaranteed No Extra Fees (1/1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

"Sister, can grandma's injury really be cured?" Xiaobao looked at grandma worriedly. He raised an innocent face and looked at Chu Chu, "I have seen many people bitten by zombies, and they all survived. Dont come down!

"I'm really scared of losing my grandma!"

Chuchu became jealous instantly. She squatted down and touched Xiaobao's face, "Don't worry, grandma will be fine. Sister promises you that she will let grandma survive and grow up with you!"

Grandma was sitting on the sofa in the hall, with a happy smile on her face. She finally escaped, but she didn't know how long she could hold on.

Since there was no room, the two people lived in the hall. Although the people coming and going were curious, they were unable to protect themselves in the last days and had no time to care about other people.

Chuchu helped Xiaoyu register in the system. After the system's review, Xiaoyu met the qualifications of an employee and received exactly the same treatment as Chuchu.

Chuchu wanted to take Xiaoyu to other bases to distribute leaflets, but Xiaoyu looked panicked after hearing this!

"Sister Chu Chu, I can't do it. I'm really afraid that those zombies will bite people!" When Xiaoyu thought of the zombies biting Xiaoxue and the others to death, she was so frightened that she trembled all over. If she asked her to go out to hand out leaflets, wouldn't she be doing it on her own? Seeking death?

"Don't you trust me?" Chu Chu looked at her mysteriously, "I can guarantee that if you walk out in a big way, the zombies won't attack you. Even if you provoke them, they won't notice your existence!"

Xiaoyu was stunned, was it really that magical?

"Sister Chu Chu, you won't lie to me, right? I'm a living person. How can the zombies not find me?"

"If you don't believe me, go out and take a look? If you are really in danger and silently think about going back to the bathing center, the system will automatically teleport you to the entrance of the bathing center!" Chu Chu introduced the positioning to Xiaoyu. .

After Xiaoyu heard this, she called out to the master again and again, "Isn't this just like a game? You can use the teleporter to transmit by placing a flag on the coordinates!"

Xiaoyu took a deep breath and plucked up the courage to go out. She believed Chuchu's words very much, but she was still afraid. She opened the door of the bathing center, and Xiaobao and grandma stared at her, fearing that something would happen to her.

The zombies are wandering around outside one by one, they are all aimless, they dont know where they come from, and they dont know where they are going. They only know how to follow their hearts to find the flavor they like.

Xiao Yu quietly took her first step, riding her bike and planning to set off. She looked behind her curiously, as if the zombies hadn't noticed her at all.

Could it be that what Sister Chu Chu said was true?

Xiaoyu actually slowly slowed down the car and started circling around the zombies. The zombies seemed to be oblivious to her appearance, and she became more and more excited.

Is it possible that zombies really can't see her?

Chuchu saw Xiaoyu's happy look through the surveillance camera and couldn't help but shake her head. It's better to be young. People like her are only suitable to win at home.

[Congratulations to the host for completing the mission. He has earned enough 50,000 points. The bathing center has been upgraded to level five and the clothing store has been unlocked. There are now more than 10,000 points left. 】

[The clothing store temporarily sells basic clothes. If you want to buy higher-end clothes, you must upgrade. 】

[Unlock rooms 221 and 222, ask the host to invite people to stay. If you stay in the fast food restaurant, you will unlock fried potato shreds, tomato scrambled eggs, and seaweed and egg drop soup! 】

Chu Chu was watching TV when a system reminder sound suddenly came, and she instantly became energetic.

She rushed out and wanted to invite Xiaobao and grandma to stay, but found them asleep on the sofa, so she did not disturb them.

And the clothes on her body were all worn out. It is the nature of every girl to love beauty, and she also likes shopping. She has never gone shopping properly in so many years in the last days, and the clothes are already tattered and have been mended for several years.

It didn't matter when there was no clothing store. Now that there is a clothing store, she must go shopping and dress herself up beautifully.

The clothing store was also on the third floor. Chu Chu put down what she was doing and rushed to the third floor. Everyone gathered around the clothing store without opening the door and going in.

In everyone's eyes, clothing is not practical at all. Buying one piece of clothing is worse than eating two buns.

Chu Chuke was different. She pushed open the door of the clothing store and went in directly. Everyone watched Chu Chu go in. You looked at me, I looked at you, and finally followed in.

Clothing stores sell all kinds of clothes, and they have all kinds of clothes, and they also provide free try-on services. There are no clerks following everyone to sell, everything depends on their own vision and behavior.

And as long as you select a style, put the card on the clothes and scan it, you can go to the fitting room and wait. Soon the clothes will be transferred from the fitting room and the size has been selected.

There is a mirror in the fitting room so you can admire your own reflection.

If you like the clothes, you can wear them, but as soon as you leave the store, the corresponding points will be automatically deducted from the card.

After Chu Chu chose a few dresses, she went to the fitting room and waited. It didn't take long for the clothes to be sent in.

The system is indeed a smart system, and the size you choose fits perfectly, making it impossible to be picky.

Chu Chu looked in the mirror and thought it would be great if the bath center could sell cosmetics, so that she could dress beautifully and put on makeup beautifully.

"Am I too greedy?" Chu Chu shook her head and said to herself.

[The host is not greedy, everyone just wants to return to the life before the end of the world. 】

A smile appeared on Chu Chu's face. If she could go back to the end of the world, she would know everyone's true face and would never be deceived.

"This dress suits me so well. I haven't worn anything new in years."

"If you like it, buy it. Such a beautiful dress only costs more than 100 points. If you don't buy it, you will miss it."

More than a hundred points are enough for me to live in the bathing center for several days, but I still think its a bit expensive!

"I haven't had new clothes in so many years. If they are more expensive, I will definitely buy them anyway!"

"Then I also have the luxury?"

The sounds of joy and sadness outside interrupted Chu Chu's meditation. She packed up all her favorite clothes and took them away. Now she suddenly felt that she could create a carefree bathing center where everyone could have a place.

After Chu Chu sent the clothes back to the room, Xiaobao and grandma just woke up. She went up

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days