55

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 55 Opening a new location (1 / 1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

Chu Chu already had the answer in her heart, but she didn't intend to take the initiative to invite them to stay. She was the master, and she had to wait for those people to take the initiative to speak before she would give permission!

After Xiao Yao and others had eaten, they felt that the bathing center was a paradise and did not want to leave at all.

"Do you want to stay?" Xiao Yao also saw what they were thinking, and she brought them here because she wanted to stay.

"Leave it to me, I will discuss it with the boss and try to get everyone to stay!" Xiao Yao is already ready. As long as her team members can stay, it doesn't matter what happens to her.

She did something wrong in the first place, so it's natural for everyone to hate her!

"Captain, let's advance and retreat together!" Suddenly someone looked at Xiao Yao seriously, "They don't allow you to live here, so I won't live here either!"

"Me too, we are a team and we should advance and retreat together!"

Some people expressed their attitude, and some people lowered their heads and said nothing. Xiao Yao looked at the group of people in front of him gratefully.

"I'm satisfied just having you. Don't worry, the boss is a reasonable person. She will definitely let us stay. None of us will leave the other!"

When Xiao Yao and others went downstairs, Chu Chu was already sitting on the sofa on the first floor waiting for them.

"Long time no see, no, I should say we only met a few days ago. Are we desperate so quickly?" Chu Chu was the first to speak, "I had known this, why did I do it in the first place?"

Xiao Yao took a deep breath and smiled on his face, "Boss Chu Chu, I want to say sorry to you here. Everything before was all my fault. I also think about my teammates, so please forgive me!"

"Can you hurt other people's teammates just for the sake of your teammates?" Chu Chuwanwan couldn't figure out why there were such people. His teammates were human beings, so weren't other people's teammates?

"I'm sorry. I know now that no matter how many times I say I'm sorry, I can't change the outcome of the matter. I'm willing to use the rest of my time to atone for my sins!"

In order to allow her teammates to stay in the bathing center, Xiao Yao really shamed herself this time. No matter how the other party insulted her, she would definitely endure it to the end!

"You didn't hurt me, and don't use the word "atonement" to me. I can't forgive anyone for Wannianzhai. If you really mean it, go and apologize to Wannianzhai. If you can get his Forgive, then everyone will be happy!

Chuchu knew that the only injured person here was Wannian Zhai. She was not qualified to forgive Wannian Zhai, and she was not qualified to argue for him. However, Wannian Zhai was in a coma now and had to wait for him to wake up. It takes a lot of time!

"Don't worry, I will definitely apologize to him, and I will take good care of him until he recovers!" Xiao Yao said decisively, "Boss, I have an unkind request, we want to live here!"

"I know I have done a lot of things before to make you unhappy, but this time I really know I was wrong. Please let us stay!"

Xiao Yao closed his eyes, bowed to Chu Chu, and kept that posture, as if as long as she didn't speak, she wouldn't get up!

"It's so chaotic outside, it's understandable that you want to live here, but I have a few conditions."

Chu Chu had already expected that they would stay, but she had to add a few rules to ensure the safety of the bathing center.

"First, live in the bathing center and you are not allowed to hurt others. Second, if you want to stay, you must take care of Wannianzhai. Until she wakes up, third and most important, I will be your boss from now on!"

"Do you all understand these rules? If there are no problems, you can move in. You must abide by them after you move in!"

"Why can you be the boss? Our boss is very powerful!"

There was one person who was very angry. He stared at her, as if he wanted to fight her to the death!

"I am the rule here, and there is no basis for it, because this is my territory and I have the final say. If you don't want to obey, please get out of here!"

Chu Chu's attitude was unusually calm. She looked at the other party neither humble nor arrogant, "Please remember your identities and please pay attention to your attitude. I have the right to drive you out of here!"

"Okay, you will be our boss from now on!" Xiao Yao has already said this. Even if the others had any opinions, they swallowed them back and checked in honestly!

After everyone checked in, the bathing center was already full.

[Congratulations to the host for completing the mission. Two mysterious gift packages are specially awarded. The host can choose whether to open them now! 】

Chu Chu went back to the room directly and opened the gift bag. The contents inside did not disappoint him!

[Congratulations to the host for unlocking the new location. The new location is near a medical city. The staff dormitory has opened another door specifically for this purpose. As long as you enter through the door marked with the words "medical city" in the staff dormitory, you can directly reach the medical city. Bath center now! 】

[Please note that the staff dormitory passage is only allowed to be used by bathing center employees. Others are not allowed to use it, otherwise they will be sent to feed the zombies! 】

[Congratulations to the host for getting the second reward, which is a full-level room. The host is asked to recruit tenants as soon as possible to try to get more people to stay. 】

[Warm reminder, everything in the Bath Center after the disaster can be copied one-to-one to the Bath Center of the Medical City, which is the Bath Center Part 2. 】

[The second part of the bathing center will face more dangers, please host, be prepared to face them! 】

[The second part of the bathing center will be officially opened in seven days. The host please be prepared. If the opening fails, the host will have to start all over again! 】

be prepared?

Chu Chu didn't understand what these four words meant. She had completed all the tasks and was about to upgrade now. Be prepared. Does it mean to upgrade in time?

Chu Chu checked her points. Fortunately, they were not too few, and she would be able to level up again soon!

[The host is indeed very smart. When you reach level nine, you can officially open the second part of the bathing center. Please hurry up and reach level nine within seven days! 】

The system can't directly remind Chu Chu what she needs, but as long as she feels it, the system can tell her without restraint!

In order to upgrade as soon as possible, Chu Chu directly decorated all the rooms. Fortunately, everyone was very satisfied with the renovated house and the price did not increase much, so they happily accepted it!

Seven days passed in the blink of an eye, and the bathing center was directly upgraded to level nine this morning!

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days