21

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 21 Its probably all (1 / 1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

Not only Twintails couldn't sit still, but even Chuchu was startled. Although she knew that the water would be fine, she couldn't tell if something happened!

"Don't worry, I have asthma!" The convulsing man took out the remaining medicine and took one, and he returned to normal soon.

Chu Chu wiped the non-existent sweat on her forehead, this is really scary!

After this scary incident, everyone calmed down. Twin Ponytails, their boss, was the first to apply for a membership card, and the others followed suit.

[Congratulations to the host, the number of people staying is increasing. We specially opened the multi-person room on the fourth floor as a reward. Those with a large family can choose the multi-person room. 】

[Multi-person rooms are more cost-effective in comparison, and you can also cook by yourself, and there is a supermarket area where you can buy a variety of things! 】

[To purchase something, you need to unlock it first, and then put it on the shelves by itself. The system will charge a cost for each item, and the additional income is the income of the host. 】

Chuchu directly chose to synchronize this message on everyone's membership cards. Most people with families directly chose multi-person rooms, and single people naturally did not change houses.

Twin Ponytails and his group moved into 401. After Chu Chu simply renovated 401, the price was as high as one hundred gold coins a day. They moved in without blinking.

Rooms 401-410 are all occupied, and the single rooms on the second floor are also available. If someone moves in, it won't be too crowded.

Chuchu brought Xiaoyu to the supermarket. The supermarket was empty and there was nothing. She looked at the supermarket system in her system and saw that most of the options were in black and white. She knew at a glance that they could not be sold.

The only things that can be sold are rice, white flour and some vegetables and fruits. It seems very barren, but for people in the last days, it can be said to be a great surprise.

The news that there was a supermarket on the fourth floor was sent to all the tenants in the bathing center through their membership cards. Everyone was idle every day in the apocalypse. When they heard that there was a supermarket, they immediately rushed to the fourth floor to join in the fun.

When they rushed over, the items in the supermarket were neatly arranged, and there were actually two kinds of fruits, apples and bananas. Chu Chu had not eaten fruit for a long time, so she took one without politeness and started to eat.

The taste of fruits is a little worse than before the apocalypse, but if you can eat fruits here, what else can you choose?

Customers' eyes lit up when they saw the fresh fruits, but in an instant, the fruits were sold out, and those who didn't buy the fruits were dejected.

"Boss, when can we get fruit again? I haven't had fruit for a long time!"

"My son has been feeling unwell these past few days and wanted to eat some fruit to heal himself. I was late and couldn't buy any!"

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days