48

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 48 But I have a way (1/1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

Gu Tianye was being held down by people from left to right. He tried to escape but found that he was unable to do so. Could he only accept his fate and become an emotionless zombie?

No, absolutely not!

Thinking of this, he roared, and his whole body emitted a dazzling light, which immediately shook everyone around him away.

"There is a fire ahead, let's go and have a look!" The cowboy man spotted the light and shouted loudly. Chu Chu was not blind. Needless to say, he saw the light. The two of them immediately drove towards the light at full speed!

The leader and others were injured by the explosion, but Gu Tianye fainted, probably because he had exhausted too much energy!

"Quick, he's fainted. Help me hold him down. I have to turn him into a zombie today, otherwise I'm not worthy of being your boss!"

"Yes, boss!"

They were so angry that they hated Gu Tianye so much that they would turn him into a zombie and torture him. Wouldn't they be very happy?

"Who dares?" Chu Chu rushed over at the critical moment. She yelled to attract everyone's attention. She recognized at a glance that the person in front of her was the garbage that used zombies to invade the No. 2 base?

He actually took the initiative to trouble them today, which is unbearable!

The leader turned his head and focused his gaze on Chu Chu, and couldn't help but cursed, "You bitch, you dare to appear in front of me. I just want to seek revenge from you, but I didn't expect you to come to my door!"

"Let him go!" Chu Chuyan said concisely, "You should know what I am capable of. As long as I let him go, everything will be easy. If something happens to him, you will all be buried with him!"

"Then we'll see!" The leader came prepared this time. He had made complete preparations. He must capture this woman and turn her into a zombie!

"Cowboy man, go save the boss. I'll deal with them. If they aren't just a few scum, I won't let them go!" The first half of the sentence was whispered by Chu Chu to the cowboy man. The second half of the sentence was directed at the boss. Personally speaking, she just wants to attract the other person's attention.

The cowboy man parked the car, and while everyone's eyes were on Chu Chu, he approached Gu Tianye step by step. The leader thought he had the opponent under control, and immediately laughed after hearing her words.

"You are so arrogant. We are scum, but we are also capable scum. Today I will let you taste how good it feels to be scum!"

The leader gave an order, "Look at this man, let everyone else beat that woman. Just one woman, can't we, a dozen grown men, beat her?"

A dozen people followed the leader's instructions and surrounded Chu Chu, with an evil smile on her face. The woman had a beautiful figure and her skin was so tender that she could squeeze out water. After they caught the person, they had to enjoy it, and then Then turn into zombies and work for them.

But if this woman can make their boss happy, maybe she can live a few more days!

This group of people has long lost their humanity, and they dont think this is wrong at all. They have arrested more than ten or twenty women, and every woman has suffered the same fate. You cant blame others for this kind of thing. , the only thing to blame is that they are women!

"Brothers, be gentle. If you get injured, you won't be able to enjoy it so perfectly!"

The smile on the leader's face became even more obscene. He licked his lips as if he had achieved his goal.

"Dream!" Chu Chu fired his lightning power directly at several people. The lightning crackled and exploded non-stop. Several people with weaker powers were directly blown to the ground.

The leader was also beaten back a few steps, but he was still able to stand firmly. There was a playful expression on his face. The stronger the woman, the more he liked it. He was really becoming more and more interested in the woman in front of him. !

"Beauty, I really admire you. Why don't you just become my wife? You will get half of my kingdom!" The leader was very proud. He had hundreds of people under his command. I believe no one would refuse this incredible offer. Wealth!

Chu Chu laughed angrily at the leader, "Brother, look at how virtuous you are now, and you still want me to be your wife. If I don't beat you all down today, I will take your last name!"

Chu Chu then used lightning powers and kept attacking the boss. The boss did not follow martial ethics and directly pulled over several minions around him to block Chu Chu's attack for him.

"Boss, you can't do this to us, we are all one!"

The minion shouted something like this before he was knocked unconscious, but the leader didn't care at all, "There are hundreds of people like him in our base, but there is only one powerful person like me. Beauty, can you think of it?" alright!"

Chu Chu still ignored her, and the speed of lightning released from her hand became faster. The leader felt something was wrong, rolled his eyes, and immediately rushed to Gu Tianye's location!

The cowboy man had just solved the problem. The man who had been looking at Gu Tianye now saw the leader running back. He knew that he had to save Gu Tianye now. Saving him would be regarded as repaying the kindness he had received for so many years!

The cowboy man used all his strength to push Gu Tianye away, and the zombie blood in the leader's hand directly penetrated into the cowboy man's body!

"Cowboy, are you okay?" Chu Chu roared angrily, and the more powerful power in her body burst out again, blasting those people more than ten meters away!

She came directly to the cowboy man and found that he had been injected with zombie blood.

At this moment, the people from the bathing center arrived, surrounded the leader and others, and tied them up. They transported the cowboy man and Gu Tian back to the bathing center.

Gu Tianye lost most of his physical strength due to the burst of unusually powerful powers and was unconscious in the room. The cowboy man was pulled into the bathroom to take a shower, hoping that the zombie blood in his body could be washed away as soon as possible!

The bathroom can actually detoxify zombies, but the cowboy man was injected with a whole syringe of zombie blood, which is probably more serious than bad!

Chu Chu was in a state of deep self-blame. Whether it was Gu Tianye's coma or the fact that the cowboy boy was registered with zombie blood, they were all closely related to her. She felt very sad, but as a bathing center As the master, she must be particularly powerful.

She directs everything and makes everything seem in order, but she deeply hides her inner self-blame and sadness. Only in the dead of night can she communicate systematically!

"System, the two of them should be fine.

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days