27

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 27 Give me a chance (1/1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

A smile appeared on Chu Chu's face, and she walked towards the man with the gold chain step by step, "I have already thought clearly, that is, I will send you to hell!"

She frowned and launched a direct attack on the opponent. After a few rounds, the opponent's face turned pale and he couldn't beat him at all.

The man with the gold chain was knocked to the ground by her, breathing heavily. He never expected that such a weak girl could be so powerful. Even the three of them together were no match for her!

"We were wrong, please forgive me!" The man with the gold chain and the others knelt on the ground, not daring to move, for fear of making the other party unhappy, so they got rid of them!

Chu Chu was not a fussy person, but the other party had already caused trouble for her, and she was not so magnanimous as to let them off easily.

"It's too late to admit my mistake!" Chu Chunian didn't punish the other party too much because it was their first offender. A small punishment but a big warning was enough to let the zombies chase them around for fun!

Next, a group of people continued to walk towards the bathing center. This time everyone was quiet, and no one dared to object to Chu Chu.

Gu Tianzhi was even more shocked. He had lived here for a long time. He didn't expect that his boss, who had always been gentle and weak, was also a martial arts master.

yes!

If he wasn't a powerful character, how could he open such a large bathing center in the last days?

Although Chu Chu didn't know everyone's change of mind about her, she just felt that walking was too tiring. She had an idea, "You keep walking along this road. You can get there in about half an hour. I have to leave beforehand!"

Before anyone could react, Chu Chu disappeared. The next second, she was sitting in her room and starting to blow on the air conditioner.

Air conditioning is the most comfortable, nothing else can compare!

People from Guangming Base came and rented out more than a dozen family rooms with room numbers 411-425.

[Publish the task, please host to reach level seven as soon as possible. After level seven, you can start the takeaway business. 】

[Takeaway business: The host can send employees to deliver goods to your door. It can be reached at any location and any items can be delivered. Come on, host, and start the takeout business as soon as possible! 】

Upgrading to level seven requires half a million points. There are four to five hundred people living here now, but you can get half a million points in a few days.

A few days passed in the blink of an eye, and people stayed in the bathing center from time to time. Five hundred thousand points were quickly accumulated.

[Congratulations to the host, it has been upgraded to level seven and now the food delivery business is started. The system provides motorcycles for the food delivery business for the delivery people to use. 】

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days