96

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 96 Its Happy to Go Home (1/1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

After a person got off the boat, Chief Tian hurriedly greeted him and kept caring about him.

"You didn't encounter anything, right? Has the problem of the sea been solved?"

He didn't even notice that there was one more person in the team. All he could see was his son.

Tian Ye said with a smile, "Dad, don't just care about me, look who I brought back? I brought my uncle back!"

Only then did Leader Tian cast his gaze on the masked man. When he saw those eyes, he already recognized Uncle Tian.

"Brother, I'm back. I've made you worry for so many years. I'm sorry!"

Uncle Tian was very excited when he saw Leader Tian. He didn't know what to do except admit his mistake.

"It's good to be back, it's good to be back!" Leader Tian kept mumbling this sentence. The person he thought he would never see again now appeared in front of him. He was really excited.

"Where have you been all these years?"

"Brother, it's a long story. If Tianye and the others hadn't saved me, I think I would never be able to see brother again in my life!"

Uncle Tian may have been suppressing it for too long. As he spoke, tears continued to flow down, "Where is dad? Is he okay?"

Leader Tian sighed and did not speak. Uncle Tian already knew.

"When did he lose it?"

"Dad has never been in good health. Ever since you disappeared, he has been looking sad every day, and he is unwilling to speak out what is in his heart. Over time, he has become depressed."

Leader Tian said this and took a breath, "About half a year after you disappeared, he couldn't stand it anymore!"

Uncle Tian burst into tears. He was too late to send his father off for the last time. This was his lifelong regret.

After Leader Tian knew what happened to Uncle Tian, ​​he was filled with emotions. But at least Uncle Tian came back, which could be regarded as fulfilling his father's last wish.

After Chu Chu returned to the room, she heard the excited voice of the system.

[Congratulations to the host for completing the mission and unlocking the seafood restaurant. At the same time, you can buy various seafood in supermarkets and other places. Please continue to work hard, host, I am optimistic about you! 】

[Because the host has completed the task well, the system rewards a fish pond. The fish in the fish pond are different. Eating it can improve your abilities. Please use it with caution. 】

Chu Chu just wants to go back to the bathing center so that she can have a seafood meal.

The next day, Chu Chu said goodbye and left a leaflet for Chief Tian.

"This is where I am. It has everything you need. If you think you can't live in the sea base anymore, you are welcome to stay in my bathing center."

After Chu Chu had finished her business, she naturally did not forget to promote the bathing center. Only by making the bathing center bigger and stronger could she reach the peak of her life.

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days