3

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 3 Is she still human? (1/1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

Zhang Cheng's vision went dark. When he opened his eyes again, he found that he was in the middle of a group of zombies. He was so frightened that his legs weakened.

He prayed silently in his heart, don't come over, don't come over, the damn zombies still found him.

He ran away desperately, but he was in a place surrounded by zombies, where to run?

Tian Susu, Zhang Cheng's wife, saw her man's embarrassment through the TV in the hall and began to beg Chu Chu for mercy.

"Please let him go, otherwise he will be bitten by zombies. I guarantee that he will never mess around again."

Chu Chu was unsure. This was her first time punishing someone, and she was also afraid that a living person would be bitten by a zombie.

But she was expressionless on the surface. She knew that she must not be merciful at this time, otherwise it would be her turn to be bitten by the zombies.

"ah"

As Zhang Cheng was bitten by a zombie, one minute had passed and he was teleported back to the bathing center.

"Honey, have you been bitten?" Tian Susu rushed over to check the wound, and the zombie's tooth marks were shocking.

Zhang Cheng looked at Chu Chu with a gray face and trembling all over. A bad smell spread, and he was so frightened that he peed his pants.

"I was wrong, boss, I was wrong, I will do whatever you say!"

Zhang Cheng believed that Chu Chu must have a way to save him. He knelt down, kowtowed and admitted his mistake, begging his boss to save his life.

"I am a bathing center here. One bath costs 30 points. A wound like yours can be healed in just one bath!"

Chu Chu proposed corresponding solutions based on the prompts in her mind.

Zhang Cheng was extremely happy after hearing this, he was saved!

"Tian Susu needs to apply for a points card. Do you have anything to exchange points for?"

Chu Chufeng looked at them calmly, and they had no choice but to take out a third-level crystal core.

Name: Tian Susu

Gender: Female

Points: 1000

"This is your points card, please take it!" Chu Chu handed the points card to the other party and reminded, "If you need to recharge, please look for my kitten. He is the waiter here, you are welcome!"

After the two people left, the other woman huddled in the corner hesitated to speak, but finally spoke.

"Boss, can I just eat and not stay in the hotel?"

"Yes, please recharge!" Chu Chu introduced understandingly, "You can carry out activities within a one-meter radius of the bathing center, and we guarantee that no zombies will attack you."

The woman took out a gold ring and handed it to Chu Chu. After testing, a card appeared.

Name: Cheng Guiying

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days