45

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 45 This system is nothing (1/1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

"Wannianzhai is not inside!" Tennianzhai said. He frowned, and his intuition told him that something was wrong at all!

Chu Chu breathed a sigh of relief, "Don't worry too much. Maybe he went out alone. His girlfriend is not gone. He is in a bad mood and just went out to get some air!"

Nian Nian Zhai felt that what Chu Chu said made sense, but he still maintained his doubts, "We know Wan Nian Zhai very well and have been friends for many years. If he goes out, he will definitely let us know and we will not miss it. Disappeared for no reason!

"He disappeared for no reason now, will it..."

As he spoke, he made a gesture of wiping his neck, which made the two people present shudder!

Chu Chu opened her mouth, "No way, the two of them haven't known each other for a long time. Wannian Zhai is a rational person and will definitely not be emotional!"

"That's not necessarily true. This is the first time my brother has been in love!" Bai Bainzhai frowned, his heart was pounding. He felt that something might have happened to Wannian Zhai!

Chu Chu also disagreed. She had watched a lot of TV dramas. Some people like to be alone when they are broken up. "You are all singles. You definitely don't understand what it feels like to be broken up. I think Wannianzhai also needs its own space. You are observing In a few days, lets see when he comes back and have a good talk with him!

The ten-year house and the century-old house looked at each other, and in the end they could only nod helplessly. Maybe falling in love really makes a difference?

They decided not to go out to fight zombies in the near future. If Wannianzhai really wanted to be alone, he would definitely come back. They would wait here and wait for him!

On the other hand, Gu Tianye delivered the takeaway book of Leader No. 1 today. Leader No. 1 had already gotten up early in the morning. He looked outside from time to time. To be honest, he didn't know how to manage any base at all. He was just the leader. Its about catching a duck on the shelves.

Although the development of the base is now very stable, he always feels that something is missing, so he must read books and improve himself!

He kept staring at the location on his phone. When Gu Tianye was very close to him, he came to the entrance of the base and waited.

"It's my takeout!" Leader No. 1 waved to him, took the takeout like a primary school student, and couldn't wait to open it!

Gu Tianye is well-informed, but he has never seen such a leader, who acts like a child!

"The takeout has been delivered, please give me a five-star review, thank you!" Gu Tianye has been delivering food for a long time, and he also knows that five-star reviews are very helpful for his commission.

A five-star positive review means that the points they earn for each order will increase by 5%, while a one-star negative review means that the order will be given away for free. Sometimes, not only will they not get points, they will also pay back!

However, when he delivers food, basically everyone will give him a five-star review. After all, no one dares to offend the delivery person of the food delivery software. Otherwise, who knows if there will be any accidents the next time he delivers food?

"It must be a five-star review! Can I trouble you with something?" Leader No. 1 put the book away. He felt a little embarrassed because he wanted to go to the bathing center to read a book, and he was afraid that he would encounter zombies on the way. This resulted in death.

Their courier goes back and forth between the base and the bathing center every day without any problems. They must have their own method. If he can use it, wouldn't their method make it possible to go back and forth every day?

Leader No. 1 told Gu Tianye his idea. Gu Tianye did not agree to him immediately. Instead, he said that he would discuss it with his boss when he went back and if there was no problem!

Leader No. 1 held Gu Tianye's hand tightly, "You must help, otherwise I will come here to beg you every day!"

Gu Tianye's head was full of black lines. He thought the other party would threaten him, but he didn't expect that the other party just said the gentlest words in the most ferocious tone.

He pushed the other person's hand away without leaving any trace, and then a smile appeared on his face, "Don't worry, I will definitely convey your message!"

"Thank you, thank you..." Leader No. 1 looked at Gu Tianye's leaving figure with a happy smile on his face. He really likes books. He will go back and read now!

Chu Chu was sitting in the bookstore, and suddenly saw that the task progress bar in the bookstore had advanced. She was confused. There was no one else in the bookstore. Could it be that there was something like that?

Thinking of this, she couldn't help but shudder. This world is so magical. There are not only zombies but also...

[The host is thinking too much...]

"Who's talking? Don't be pretentious, I'm not afraid!" Chu Chu laughed immediately, but belatedly realized that it was the system talking to her!

[It has been detected that the leader of Base No. 1 placed an order for books on the takeout software and is now circulating them. Please rest assured, host, that there is no such thing as what you are thinking about in this world. Dont panic or be afraid! 】

"Am I panicked? Am I scared?" Chu Chu didn't want to admit it at all, and she wasn't afraid at all!

"But thank you for reminding me. It turns out that not only reading books inside the bookstore counts as a task, but reading outside the bookstore also counts as a task!"

Chu Chu immediately started an activity on the takeout software. If you spend 100 points, you can get a book for free. You can choose it at will, as long as it is a book available in the bookstore!

After setting it up, she was very pleased that everyone could see the book, and everyone wanted to take advantage of it, so she didn't believe that no one would want it!

Chu Chu waited happily, but half a day passed. There were many people placing orders on the takeout software, and many people had more than 100 points, but no one received the free books!

Do people really stop reading books nowadays?

How can you make progress without reading books? If you dont read, you are illiterate!

[Everyone thinks that reading is a kind of pressure, so the hosts method is wrong. Please adjust the status of the host. I think the method we discussed before is feasible! 】

"Why didn't you tell me earlier if it was feasible?" Chu Chu thought that the method she proposed to the system had failed, so she wanted to use another method. If she had known better, she wouldn't have wasted so much time and energy!

[Sorry host, I just analyzed it, so please dont be angry, host, you can execute it immediately! 】

"I hope you can really be a person this time!" Chu Chu no longer believes in the system. She has fallen into the system many times, but fortunately their common goal is the same!

[Sorry host, this department

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days