92

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 92 Dont believe in true love (1/1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

Chu Chu took out all the things prepared for them by Dahai Base and placed them in front of them. "Here are all our things. Take them away and don't embarrass us anymore."

"It's all coarse grains, not even meat. Is this how you treat us?"

After Song Xiaoling checked it, the expression on her face became very bad. She thought she could improve the food, but she didn't expect it was still these things!

"We usually eat these things, but things outside have changed now. The weather is hot and poultry can't survive at all. Even the chance of surviving growing vegetables is very slim!"

Chu Chu told everything about the situation outside, and began to sell miserably, "We ventured out to sea this time, and we also want to catch some fish and go back to improve our lives, otherwise we will all starve to death!"

She shed tears as she spoke, "My family has starved to death. We don't want to starve to death, so we have to take risks."

"I don't know what you are thinking, but please be kind and leave with your things!" Xiao Yu also echoed, "We really have nothing left."

Tian Ye picked up weapons and prepared to resist. He stared at them. As long as they dared to hurt them, he would never let them go.

"Since you have no meat, then come with us! We will go fishing together and ensure that you eat well and drink spicy food. Anyway, you have no other relatives, so why not just follow us!"

Song Xiaoling rolled her eyes and put a smile on her face. It was completely opposite to her previous attitude. It made people feel very strange. When things go wrong, there must be monsters, and when people go wrong, there must be swords.

"Can you give us time to discuss it?" Chu Chu wanted to convey her plan to the other two people. As long as the plan was clear, they would not be defeated by the other party.

"No, you have only two choices now. The first is to come back with me, and the second is to let us kill you on the spot. Killing is easy for us, and who can control this sea?"

Song Xiaoling explained patiently that if it weren't for enjoying them and if she hadn't been lonely for too long, she wouldn't waste so many words with these people!

"We will go back with you!" Chu Chu winked at the other two people, hoping that they would understand what she meant.

The two of them were indeed smart, and Chu Chu had also had a meeting with them before. The two of them immediately understood what Chu Chu meant, and they wanted to go back to the ship with them to investigate the matter!

"Since our boss is going back with you, then I will go back with you too!"

"I'll go back with you too!"

After the other two people expressed their attitude, Song Xiaoling's face showed a proud smile. None of these people were good people. They were all greedy for life and afraid of death. There is no use for such people to stay. Just kill them for fun. Just throw it away!

Song Xiaoling found someone to come over and look at the boat. After all, it was also a treasure. If their boat broke down, they could transfer it to this boat.

This is also the secret why they have been able to sail on the sea for so long. When they see a ship, they take it as their own and send people to watch it until their ship runs out of oil or cannot sail. When the time comes, just change ships!

Several people were tied up hand and foot, and then brought to the boat where Song Xiaoling was. There were more or less a dozen people on the boat. Everyone's face was expressionless, but when they saw the three of them , his face was a little excited.

It's like a tiger that sees its prey and wants to swallow them whole!

"These are our guests, we must entertain them well, do you remember?"

A happy smile appeared on Song Xiaoling's face, as if she had succeeded.

"Quickly untie them and bring them to our reception room. Everyone can cheer together in the evening to welcome our distinguished guests."

"Guest, guest, guest!"

Everyone clapped excitedly, and everyone had a smile on their face, but everyone's smile had evil intentions.

The three people did not speak, but looked at each other, and followed a person who had never spoken honestly into the reception room.

The reception room was not filled with tables and chairs, but several beds. There were also various tools on the beds, which made people's scalp numb just by looking at them.

"Damn, they are really perverts. They still play so many tricks in the apocalypse. I really admire them!"

Chu Chu's face turned red. She had never seen so many tricks before, not even the most basic things. Now she suddenly saw so many novel things. She was curious and shy. If there were no men in this room, She probably started researching it.

"Wow, there are so many good things, I have never seen them before!" Xiaoyu said, "Tianye, have you seen this kind of thing before?"

Chu Chu felt that it was really difficult to go out with a couple. The two of them talked about meat and vegetables, and she was like a light bulb here.

It would be great if there could be a hole dug for her to crawl into!

Just when Chu Chu didn't know what to do, the door outside was pushed open, and Song Xiaoling and Song Xiaojun walked in with evil smiles on their faces.

"Are you all satisfied with our reception room? We have entertained some guests before, but they were not satisfied at all. They tried every means to escape. I finally invited you back as guests and let you run away. My face Where to put it?"

Song Xiaoling sat generously on the chair and looked at them with a smile, "This time there is only one boy but two women. My brother is really blessed!"

"But for the sake of this man's strong body, I reluctantly accept it. Handsome man, as long as you can serve me well, I will definitely not let you lose the most important thing!"

After facing Song Xiaoling's words, Tian Ye couldn't help but shuddered. Why did he feel so disgusting?

"Ms. Song, we are here as guests. Isn't it abnormal for you to say this?"

Tian Ye glanced at the things in the room, "If you have quirks, you can find someone else. I already have a girlfriend, and I am absolutely loyal to my girlfriend!"

"Hahaha, are there still loyal people in this world? You say you are loyal because you have not met the one who makes your heart beat. But don't be afraid. Soon you will find that, besides your girlfriend, you are the most loyal person. Who is the person you love?"

Song Xiaoling laughed hahaha. She didn't believe that there was true love in this world.

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days