83

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 83 You can eat as much as you want (1/1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

Chu Chu still rode the scooter and arranged a helmet for Dandan, and the two of them set off.

Under Dandan's guidance, they finally found the legendary sea.

The sea surface is very calm. Occasionally, a fish will jump up, causing a splash of water. The salty smell of sea water can be heard in the air, which makes people feel relaxed and happy.

"Sea, here I come!" Dandan shouted excitedly after seeing the sea water. Her long-depressed mood was relaxed at this moment.

Chu Chu closed her eyes and breathed the sea air, "Dandan, we finally found the sea. Let's go fishing, and I'll grill the fish for you!"

Dandan also agreed with excitement, "Sister, your fish should be delicious, right?"

"Of course, the fish I cook is the most delicious. You are in for a treat today."

Chu Chu began to gear up, her eyes vaguely revealing excitement, "My seafood, here I come!"

"Who is it? Stop here and raise your hands!"

Just as Chu Chu was about to throw herself into the embrace of the ocean, she heard a sound. She subconsciously raised her hands and looked around.

They were surrounded by five or six men with weapons, their weapons pointed at her, and they looked wary.

"We are just passers-by, no harm done!" Chu Chu knew that the weapon didn't have eyes, and there was no need for her to be injured just to breathe.

Dandan was scared to death. Her tears fell uncontrollably, but she was stubborn and did not cry loudly. She had long been used to it in the apocalypse. Although she was a little scared, she knew that crying would probably make people more disgusted. .

"Go, check!" The leader's name was Tian Tian. He looked over and someone immediately came forward to search him.

Chu Chu stared at the other party, "I think you dare?"

"What are you afraid of? The boss's orders are the standard for us to perform tasks. As long as he speaks, I am not afraid of going up to the mountains of knives or to the sea of ​​fire!"

The man had a resolute look on his face. He stretched out his hand to catch Chu Chu. Chu Chu stared at him closely. As long as he dared to take action, he would have to bear the consequences!

"Wait a minute!" Dandan protected Chu Chu behind him, "My sister is a girl, are you guys okay with your brains?"

The expression on Tian Ye's face changed for a moment, and then returned to seriousness. Others didn't see the difference in him at all.

"Stop, get a woman to come over and check them out!"

"Yes, boss!" The man turned and left, not afraid of Chu Chu sneaking up on him from behind, because he had trusted teammates and he was not afraid.

[Congratulations to the host, you have obtained the task to solve the problems that trouble the seaside residents. You can unlock the seafood restaurant, where you can enjoy all kinds of seafood! 】

Chu Chu was originally in a bad mood, but after hearing the tasks issued by the system, she became excited.

"Sure enough, good things will happen when you come to the beach. You are really good at the system. I appreciate you!"

Chu Chu felt happy, and Dandan thought he had protected Chu Chu, so he felt happy too.

She will definitely protect her sister well in the future and keep the smile on her face!

The inspection was completed quickly. Of course, Chu Chu came out with some necessities for life, but those things were all placed in the space, and no matter how they checked, they could not find them out.

"Where did you come from? How could you ride an electric bike?"

The aunt who came to help with the inspection was full of questions. Electric cars are not common nowadays. After all, electricity is a problem now. How can we still charge electric cars?

"To be honest, I found a battery supplier, so I only need to replace the battery every time and I can ride an electric bike very far!"

"And when we use electricity, we use the power in the battery. He has many, many batteries that can last for several years!"

Chu Chu had a serious expression on her face. No one suspected that her words were false. Instead, they were still lamenting her good luck!

"You are so lucky. If it were me, I would have been eaten by zombies long ago. Thanks to the field for taking in us, the old, weak, sick and disabled, we were able to survive. He should be more cautious now, and neither should you." Blame him!

The aunt began to speak for Tianye, "He is a serious person himself, and we have gone through a lot of difficulties to achieve the stability we have today, so everyone is more cautious when meeting strangers!"

Of course Chu Chu understood their thoughts. If it were her, she would do the same.

"Auntie, we actually have our own base, but my sister and I are more playful, so we came out of the base. I want to see the sea, because I haven't eaten seafood for a long time!"

Every word Chu Chu said was true and she did not deceive anyone. The aunt sighed after hearing her words.

She looked up at the vast sea, "To be honest, we haven't eaten seafood for a long time. No one dares to go to the sea to fish, because the people who went to the sea to fish have long since disappeared!"

"I have never seen them since they dived into the water. As time goes by, no one dares to go to the sea to fish. Even if they do, they will never make it to the shore. Each one will be taken away by the sea."

The aunt said this with a look of pain on her face. Her family also died in the sea, and she would never see them again.

"Don't go into the sea either. Life is more important than eating seafood!"

Chu Chu was stunned when she heard this. She thought she could eat grilled fish or something, but she didn't expect that there was still the possibility of losing her life. So could she start from this point to solve their problem?

The aunt returned to Tianye and then retreated, while Tianye's eyes kept falling on Chu Chu, seeming to be thinking about something.

"Hello, Mr. Tian, ​​please introduce yourself. My name is Chu Chu. This is my sister Dandan. Nice to meet you!"

Chu Chu's open and generous look made Tian Ye's suspicion disappear a little, and he nodded to her, "You have to move around, but you must also remember one thing, that is, you must not go near the seaside."

"If you dare to go near the beach, don't blame me for being rude!"

Tian Tian said threateningly, "Don't take my words to heart. If you anger me, I will make it impossible for you to come back!"

"But I want to eat fish!" This is Chu Chu's purpose. She came here for the fish. If she is not allowed to get close to the sea, there will be no point in her coming here.

Tian Ye was stunned. He had never seen such a girl before. Could it be that he would risk his life just to eat?

"What's more important, food or life? If you don't care about your life, you can just eat whatever you want!"

Tian Tians voice was very serious, and you knew it wasnt meant to scare people!

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days