105

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 105 Never alert the enemy (1/1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

"Sorry, that's not necessary. I hope you can take good care of your students!" Chu Chu's intuition told her that this matter was not simple. Even if a student has a bad temper, how could he do such a thing without the permission of the professor?

The expression on the professor's face was not pretty, but it passed by so quickly that no one could tell. "I will educate him well. I hope Mr. Chu Chu has a lot of knowledge and will not be as knowledgeable as a child."

"Professor, what you said is wrong. He is older than me in terms of age. He is a child, so am I not a child?"

Chu Chu blinked, she would not be taught PUA, she had her own ideas, and she knew what to do.

"Professor, this matter is in the past. As long as you don't act like a monster in the future, I won't care about it so much."

Chu Chu is not a person who settles down things, but she can only tolerate this matter. After all, she has no evidence that they did it on purpose.

"It's late, please go back!" Chu Chu closed the door directly. She really didn't want to tell the professor so much. If she had evidence, she would have given them a taste of regret.

"Dang Dang Dang"

Before Chu Chu could get into bed, the knock on the door rang again. Her face was filled with anger and she was really annoyed.

"What else do you have? I've made it clear to you, don't bother me again!"

Chu Chu was angry as she opened the door. It was bedtime now, and she was so angry when she got up!

"Did I disturb you?"

A handsome smile appeared on Gu Tianye's face, "I'm sorry, because I have something important to come to you. If I make you unhappy, I will come to you tomorrow!"

"No, no!" A generous and decent smile appeared on Chu Chu's face, as if she was not the one who got angry just now.

"It was definitely not an accident for students to pour zombie blood into the sewer, it was intentional!"

Gu Tianye said categorically, what he saw with his own eyes could be false?

Chu Chu had always felt that the matter was very strange and had doubts about it. Now when she heard what Gu Tianye said, she immediately put on a serious expression.

"Gu Tianye, this matter is no small matter, you can't tell lies!"

Gu Tianye said seriously, "Chu Chu, when have I told lies?"

Chu Chu also had a certain understanding of Gu Tianye. She usually didn't say anything, but every time she spoke, there must be conclusive evidence.

"But don't worry, the zombie potion has been switched by me. They thought it was zombie blood, but it was actually just an ordinary red potion."

Gu Tianye had a naughty smile on his face, "I replaced him with something from space the moment he fell, so now our bathing center is safe."

After Chu Chu heard Gu Tianye's words, she breathed a sigh of relief, and then she couldn't help but blame, "Why didn't you tell me if something like this happened? I was almost scared to death. I already thought about it. There are many ways, but none of them work!

Chu Chu's voice was like coquettishness. Although she was complaining, it made people feel like a spring breeze after hearing it and felt very comfortable.

"I have never had a chance. They have been hanging around me. Now I finally find time to come to you. What we have to do now is pretend not to know about this matter and see who is causing trouble behind this."

Gu Tianye has always gotten along well with both of them. The professor is a diligent person, and although the student is a bit unreliable, he is not a vicious person. Now that something like this has happened, someone must be causing trouble. .

People will change only because of two things, one is money and the other is love. According to his observation, the professor and students have never left here at all, so who are they?

"I'll leave this matter to you. I'll pretend I don't know anything. Amano, I'll leave the safety of the bathing center to you. You won't let me down, right?"

The person Chu Chu trusted in the apocalypse was Gu Tianye. She blinked at him with her big eyes, hoping to get a response from him.

A flat smile appeared on Gu Tianye's face, "How could I disappoint you? If I didn't want to take care of this matter, there would be no way I could tell you!"

"Don't worry, I will investigate secretly. On the surface, I will pretend that nothing happened. You will also pretend that you don't know anything. You must not expose the truth!"

Gu Tianye originally planned to investigate this matter secretly. If he wasn't afraid that Chu Chu would be too worried, he would not have told her about it at all.

"Don't worry, I haven't challenged anything in my life, now I'm going to challenge my acting skills!"

Issues related to the safety of the bathing center, naturally Chu Chu would not take it to heart.

The night passed like this, and early the next morning Chu Chu started looking for a way to dissolve the zombie blood, while Gu Tianye secretly observed to see who's reactions were suspicious.

Gu Tian also saw that the professor and the student were mysterious, as if they were studying something. Wasn't the student put in solitary confinement by the professor? Why did it come out so quickly?

"Tell me how you could be so confused and pour zombie blood into the sewer. Wouldn't we all be doomed now? Is there any solution?"

The professor whispered in the students' ears, "I don't understand what's done here, but we can't take our own lives for granted!"

"Professor, I don't want to either, but you also know what situation we are in now. If we don't do this, those people will definitely not let us go!"

The student frowned and looked at the professor, "We have no choice but to do this. I don't think about myself, I also want to think about my own family."

As soon as the word family was mentioned, the professor's face showed a look of frustration, "They really took care of us. I haven't seen my family for a long time, but we are destroying us like this. In the end, Wouldnt it hurt yourself?

"Professor, don't worry so much. We must listen to them now, otherwise our family will be dead. I don't want to damage the environment here!"

The student turned to comfort the professor, "But the environment has been destroyed. I believe the boss will have a way to make up for the loss of our family, which we will never see again!"

"Professor, you can't be confused. If you do something that violates the agreement..."

The student did not say anything further, but both of them understood what was said later. The professor rubbed his face and said, "Let's leave it like this! Don't let it happen again, otherwise I really don't know what I should do." What to do.

After Gu Tianye heard the conversation between the two people, he left quietly. If he wanted to know who was behind it, he must not alert the enemy.

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days