59

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 59 We are all tired of it (1/1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

Chu Chu and Gu Tianye did not go back to the bathing center directly, but went to another place. There was no one or zombies in this place. They climbed in directly through the window.

This is a pharmaceutical laboratory. The things on the experimental table have not been arranged yet. A quick look at the neatness shows that someone was doing experiments before. For some reason, there was no time to organize them.

Gu Tianye touched the experimental bench and it was covered with thick dust. There were also mottled footprints on the ground where a person walked.

"What experiment are they doing? What happened to make the staff leave in panic?" Gu Tianye is also an experimenter. He will never do this. Even if there is a big emergency, he will definitely put everything on the experimental table away. Put it away before leaving the laboratory unless life is endangered!

Chu Chu knew nothing about the pharmaceutical industry. She blinked and looked at Gu Tianye, "Do you think it was because of the sudden invasion of zombies that they forgot to pack their things?"

"It doesn't seem right. Zombies are creatures without emotions. It's impossible not to destroy the experimental bench!" Chu Chu felt more and more that there was a huge secret hidden in this pharmaceutical factory. She frowned and there must be something, she ignored it!

Gu Tianye spent a whole day here without finding any valuable clues. Could it be that he wasted his time tonight?

Amid the deep dust, a piece of paper was vaguely revealed. The paper was handwritten, and the fonts on it were very confusing. You could tell at a glance that it was written at the intersection!

"Hello everyone, when you see this piece of paper, I will most likely have left this world, but the next words are very important, I hope you can remember them!"

"The pollution in this world is becoming more and more serious, and the source of all this pollution is due to drug laboratories. Due to the failure to develop certain drugs, the virus leaks out, and the human body becomes stiff and sucks blood. What is the specific situation? I cant reveal too much, I hope you can make an antidote as soon as possible!

"There is a formula that causes the virus to leak hidden in the laboratory. I hope you can find it and make the corresponding antidote based on the formula above!"

"I know it's a bit difficult to put this responsibility on you. If you can't solve it, please don't reveal the news to anyone!"

Chu Chu and Gu Tianye looked at each other in confusion. They thought the zombie virus was a virus in nature, but they didn't expect that there was another hidden secret!

"No wonder a few of us were brought to the laboratory to study the antidote. I thought they had already studied what the zombie virus is..."

Gu Tianye recalled what happened back then. The more he thought about it, the more something was wrong. There was no zombie virus at all. Where did they get the sample from?

Now after reading this person's letter, he suddenly realized that the virus had already appeared, but it had not entered everyone's field of vision.

Chu Chu also took a breath of air, "I don't understand, why do they want to study this drug? What benefits does this drug have for them?"

She frowned, and the more she thought about it, the more terrifying she felt. Could it be that someone did it on purpose? Did he want to turn the whole world into a world of zombies?

"We must find that prescription now!" Chu Chu knew that she didn't have much time to feel sorry for others. What they had to do was to do it as quickly as possible, faster than others!

Gu Tianye and Chu Chu searched the entire laboratory but found no prescription.

"Did someone take the prescription away?" Chu Chu kept staring at the letter after saying this. Could they have overlooked something important?

Gu Tianye definitely has this possibility, "Chu Chu, why don't we come over during the day tomorrow and visit the old man in the white coat. He must know many secrets!"

Chu Chu nodded, "Okay, then come back during the day tomorrow!"

Chu Chu picked up the letter and put it away. Such a valuable thing cannot be seen by others!

After returning to the bathing center, Chu Chu asked Xiaobao, Xiaobao, Xiaobao's grandma and Song Jiaer to go back first, while the others stayed here.

Although the two bathing centers are far apart, they have a secret passage. You can come whenever you want. The center is as close as the world is to you!

They gave the letter to Cowboy Man and asked him to see if he could find any clues.

The cowboy man stared at the words on it, and suddenly felt that the handwriting on it was very familiar, as if he had seen it before somewhere.

"This seems to be the handwriting of the professor in our laboratory. I have seen his handwriting. It is absolutely correct!"

The more he spoke, the more certain he became that these words were those of the professor. If so...

"Boss Chu Chu, where did you find him?" The cowboy man looked at them nervously, "Have you seen him?"

The relationship between the cowboy man and the professor is not bad. In addition to being teachers and students, the two are also friends, so the cowboy man became so excited after reading this letter!

"We saw this letter from the medical laboratory. Tomorrow we decided to visit an old man who has been working in this pharmaceutical company to see if we can learn some secrets from his mouth!"

Chu Chu looked at the cowboy man and extended an invitation, "Do you want to go together?"

The cowboy man's current physical condition is not unsuitable, so no one restricts his behavior. He can do whatever he wants now, and Chu Chu also feels more at ease with people by his side.

The next day, the three people brought some steaming food to the door of the pharmaceutical company again, and the door opened automatically.

The three people looked at each other and walked in through the door without any hesitation.

After they entered, the door swayed and closed automatically.

"Welcome to the pharmaceutical company, friends, please come in!"

As the sound appeared, the old man in white coat who entertained them yesterday waved to them from the window!

Several people entered without any hesitation. As soon as they entered, the old man in the white coat smelled a scent. Although he had already eaten breakfast, he was still attracted by the scent unconsciously!

"What did you bring? I didn't know this was a laboratory and you couldn't bring food in!" The old man was obviously very concerned, but the way he secretly licked his lips with his tongue still betrayed his heart!

Chu Chu put the insulated lunch box on the table, "There's nothing delicious today, just some eggs, milk and noodles. We're all getting tired of it!"

"Do you want to eat it or not? If not, I will feed it to the zombies!" Chu Chu took out the things one by one, and the smell became even more tempting!

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days