73

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 73 Refusing to Sign a Confidentiality Contract (1/1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

"Gu Tianye, I know what you are worried about, and it is also what I am worried about. I have an artifact that can capture zombies and make them lose their ability to attack humans, but this matter has not been determined. I want your help. experiment!"

The matter was so important that Chu Chu did not dare to bring the zombie back to the bathing center easily. Even if she just kept the zombie in the laboratory, it would still be dangerous, so she had to make sure that the zombie was harmless before she could bring him back!

"No, I firmly object!" The cowboy man directly rejected Chu Chu's idea, "Gu Tianye is my boss, I will definitely protect him. He paid a lot to protect us in the beginning, how can he be allowed to take risks now? Woolen cloth?"

"But this is the most perfect thing if he does it. I originally wanted you to do it, but you have zombie blood in your body, and I don't dare to let you take risks anymore!"

Chu Chu sighed and said, "And the two students should not go there at that time. They have no ability to protect themselves. If zombies attack them, they can only wait to die!"

Chu Chu's words are very realistic, but they also make many people feel unhappy. The white coat and the student have no powers at all. If they are allowed to face zombies, they will die!

Gu Tianye was actually prepared for it. He very much agreed with Chu Chus idea, Theres no need to discuss this matter anymore, Ill just go!

"I believe that the owner of our bathing center will definitely not let me have any problems!"

Gu Tianye looked at Chu Chu with a bright smile on his face, "Boss Chu Chu, I have put my life in your hands!"

"Don't worry! As long as I'm here, I won't let you have any problems!" Chu Chu patted her chest and vowed, even if something goes wrong, there is still a bathroom in the hall on the first floor. Don't be afraid, don't be afraid!

"Then shall we set off now?" Gu Tianye really couldn't wait a minute longer. He was very anxious and wanted to catch the zombies immediately for study.

As for the danger, he believed that Chu Chu would not be in any danger. Even if there was danger, he wouldn't care about it so much.

Chu Chu also felt that there was no further delay. As long as the zombies could be caught as soon as possible, they could research the antidote as soon as possible, and they made a decision immediately!

"We are going to catch zombies tonight, and we must do it very secretly, and we must not let anyone know!"

The others also nodded. Gu Tianye knew the seriousness of the matter and patted his chest to assure him, "Don't worry, the cowboy man and I are very strict with each other. I just don't know what Professor Bai and the students think?"

The white coat nodded, "I don't have any opinion, I'm just interested in academic research. As long as I can continue to study zombie viruses, I don't know anything!"

The students also nodded, "The teacher's position is my position, and I listen to the teacher!"

Chu Chu stared at them and directly took out a contract and placed it in front of several people!

"Can everyone sign a confidentiality contract? I will also ensure that each of you can participate in this research. As long as you don't mention it to others, it will be fine!"

Gu Tianye and the cowboy man signed their names on the contract without even looking at it.

The white coat picked up the contract and looked at it carefully. He didn't find any problems, so he signed his name on the contract!

Seeing them signing so happily, the student asked hesitantly, "Boss Chu Chu, signing a contract is too formal. We are all free. I don't want to sign a contract, and I don't want to be restricted in my freedom!"

Chu Chu stared at the student's face with a very serious expression, "Tell me more, I just asked you not to tell the truth, so why should I restrict your freedom?"

"Who are you going to tell this to? Or are you already thinking about betraying us?"

When the word betrayal was mentioned, the expression on the student's face became obviously flustered.

"I won't betray you, I just don't want to be involved in an unequal contract!"

The student immediately vowed, "I have always been by the teacher's side and have never thought of betrayal. Boss Chu Chu, saying this is slandering my reputation!"

"hehe!"

Chu Chu ignored him, "Don't forget, now that you live in the bathing center, everything is provided by me, including food, clothing, housing, transportation and entertainment. You must sign a contract now that you are my employees." !

"I will not restrict your personal freedom. I only ask you to keep our project confidential. Isn't this also allowed?"

"If you feel you can't accept it, you can quit this project team. There are so many people in the world. One more person is not more than you, and one person less than you is not more!"

Chu Chu stared at him, "I'll give you the last five minutes to think about it. If you think about it, you can sign the contract honestly. If you don't think about it well, then please leave this laboratory and never come in!"

Students are always confident. After all, there are not many people who are truly knowledgeable and capable nowadays. He believes that the boss will not give up on a person like him. Now that he heard the boss say this, he realized that his calculations were wrong.

Students also have to take care of their own face. Even if they regret it, they won't admit it. They just angrily take the contract aside and study it. Don't they still have five minutes?

He's going to wait until the last minute!

The white coat arrived in front of the student and took him out!

"Teacher, what do you think her attitude is? We are scientific researchers, how can she treat us with such an indifferent attitude?"

As soon as he came out, the student couldn't wait to complain. He hoped that the teacher could make the decision for him. In the eyes of the students, the teacher is a very great being. As a human being, he should give the teacher some face. Otherwise, the teacher will give up and see what they have. Method!

The man in the white coat had already seen the reality clearly. He patted the student on the shoulder and said earnestly, "Child, those who understand the current affairs are heroes. Things are different now. They can study zombie viruses or not. , it is our honor that they can use us.

"And you see her other two staff members are experienced in this area. If we hadn't been involved in this area before, they would definitely not let us participate in this experiment!"

"Besides, Boss Chu Chu is the big boss of the bathing center and the only sponsor of our laboratory. We must obey her request, and we must sign a confidentiality agreement even in other laboratories. Didn't you sign it before?"

"Now that I ask you to sign, why do you so coquettishly disagree? Do you really want to betray us?"

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days