33

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 33 Everyones Wishes (1/1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

After several chickens ate chicken feed, they slept in the chicken coop. Early the next morning, Chu Chu heard the sound of a rooster crowing. She was instantly shocked.

Yesterday, he was still in the state of a chicken, so why did he become a rooster?

She must be asleep!

[Warm reminder: After a night of gestation, the hen has laid eggs. Please rush to the henhouse to pick up the eggs! 】

As soon as Chu Chu lay down, she heard the system prompts, and sat up as soon as the carp stood upright. Sure enough, the things coming out of the system were all good things, even the growth cycle of chickens was relatively short!

Chu Chu didn't even have time to change her clothes, so she came to the yard. Six chickens were strolling in the yard. The leader was the rooster, which made high-pitched sounds from time to time!

She slowly approached the chicken coop and saw fifty eggs lying inside. She couldn't help but swallow her saliva. Sure enough, it was a system chicken. One hen actually laid ten eggs in one night!

Chu Chu left a few eggs to prepare boiled eggs for her and her employees, and put the rest on the shelves at the takeout mall.

"We actually raised chickens!" Xiaobao heard the sound of chickens crowing early in the morning and couldn't wait to look around for the source of the sound. Sure enough, he saw so many chickens, and his face was filled with excitement.

"Is this the legendary chicken? Grandma told me it was a chicken, but I have never seen it before!" After seeing a few chickens, Xiaobao's eyes became brighter and brighter. It was already the end of the world when he was born. , but he had never heard of or seen this kind of animal.

He was a little too excited to see creatures other than humans today!

"Xiaobao, bring the eggs to grandma, you two can eat boiled eggs!" Chu Chu generously took out two eggs and handed them to Xiaobao, "These are eggs laid by hens, they are different from the eggs in fast food restaurants. Its the same!

The eggs in fast food restaurants are all quick eggs, and their taste and nutritional value are not as good as eggs laid by hens.

"Thank you, sister!" Xiaobao got the eggs and jumped away. He couldn't wait to tell grandma what happened.

In the base, Aunt Song saw that eggs were listed on the takeout app. She was afraid that others would beat her to it, so she placed an order directly. However, eggs were very precious and each person could only purchase one.

Aunt Song bought some more rice and vegetables, and began to urge her two grandsons to place orders on the takeout app. They locked eggs and bought other necessities.

Others in the base were not to be outdone, and more than forty eggs were sold out in an instant. Of course, a lot of other things were also sold!

[Release task: sell one hundred eggs, and reward two random items. Please cheer up, host! 】

[Host, please upgrade to level eight as soon as possible. The points required for level eight are 800,000. Please come on, host! 】

Chu Chu calculated that there were more than forty eggs a day, and it would take two days to complete the task, but she was really curious, what were the two random items?

And the eggs are so easy to sell, they are sold out almost instantly as soon as they are put on the shelves. There are so many little chicks.

"Can the system discuss with you? Sell me a few more chicks!"

Chu Chu raised her eyebrows. She had to get more hens so that she could continuously provide eggs!

[Sorry host, the system does not have such rights for the time being. If you want to continue to buy chicks, please host to upgrade. Once certain conditions are met, you can purchase them freely. 】

The smile on Chu Chu's face disappeared at a speed visible to the naked eye. When will she be able to upgrade to buy chicks?

Now there are only so many eggs a day, which is not enough!

When the leader of the base discovered that the eggs had been sold out, he wondered why he hadn't seen the eggs earlier and bought them. Now he had missed the opportunity to taste the delicious food!

There is a function for contacting the store owner on the takeaway. As long as you click on this function, you can talk directly to Chuchu.

The leader clicked on this function and started typing, "Boss Chu Chu, eggs are a necessity for everyone. Can we place more orders? There are only forty eggs this time, which is not enough!"

Chu Chu was also worried about this matter, but she still cheered up and replied to the leader, "Please be patient, leader. We can only produce so many eggs now. I believe there will be more and more eggs in the near future. Please Do not worry!"

"Thank you boss for your reply. I have been living in the apocalypse for too long. I usually only eat vegetables and my nutrition is not up to par. Now I finally have eggs to eat. Many people are complaining because they didn't get them!"

"I suggest you come to the bathing center to eat. Our bathing center has all kinds of food with no limit, and the fast food restaurant also has egg fried rice. You don't have to buy raw eggs!"

Chu Chu patiently gave the other party advice, and the leader frowned after thanking him.

Under normal circumstances, it is impossible for them to leave the base. Leaving the base means that they have to face zombies. If they are not careful, they may lose their lives. It is not cost-effective to risk their lives to go to the bathing center to eat!

The base leader had no other option and immediately issued an order in the base.

"There is currently a purchase limit for eggs on takeaway apps. I hope everyone can consciously purchase them and strive to ensure that everyone can eat eggs, even if it is one every three to five days."

"Other people can't buy eggs. They can eat egg fried rice or some meat-based foods on external software. Don't just buy eggs, let everyone be able to eat them!"

The leader took great pains to ensure the health of the people at the base and considered everything very carefully.

Everyone has an inexplicable expectation for eggs. They always feel that one egg a day is the most nutritious, and eggs are not expensive. Each egg only costs five points. Even if you eat ten eggs a day, you wont feel heartbroken!

People at the base feel that the food delivery software is a divine tool sent by God to save them.

Chu Chu didn't know that the people at the base had already determined his daily eggs. Everyone in each household took turns to buy them. They also made a form to buy eggs. Everyone bought according to the list above!

Three days passed in the blink of an eye, and the hundred eggs had already been sold out. What Chu Chu was most looking forward to were the next two rewards.

She couldn't wait to ask the system, and the system didn't care and directly issued the reward!

[Congratulations to the host for unlocking toilet paper and sanitary napkins, two feminine products that are now available in grocery stores and supermarkets. Will the host synchronize these two items to the takeout software? 】

After Chu Chu heard what the system said, she immediately clicked on the sync guard

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days