9

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 9 Fifty Thousand Points (1/1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

After many years, I finally smelled this scent that made me cry.

Chu Chu sat in the hot pot restaurant and ordered every ingredient. This time, instead of having a meal, a warm reminder appeared.

[Warm reminder: Hosts are requested to order reasonably and no waste is allowed, otherwise the right to order freely will be revoked! 】

Chu Chu was in a dilemma for a while. She also liked this kind of thing and also liked that kind. She simply didnt know what to do.

"System, can I invite someone to dinner?" Chu Chu saw Gu Tianye wandering outside the door and asked him to help share a little bit, wouldn't it be enough to finish the meal?

[Theoretically, it is possible, but the other party must have helped the host or encountered difficulties, otherwise, the system review will not pass! 】

Chu Chu patted her chest, "He is a great contributor to our bathing center. He told us in advance that the Guangming Base was coming, so I will be fully prepared to meet the enemy!"

The system was silent for a while, and finally acquiesced to Chu Chu's statement.

"Mr. Gu, let me treat you to hot pot." Chu Chu poked her head out of the hot pot restaurant with a smile on her face.

Gu Tianye looked serious and deliberately kept a distance from Chu Chu, "Sorry, I don't want to eat hot pot!"

Although he was very curious, how could there be an extra hot pot restaurant here overnight?

But now that he has left the Bright Base, he needs to use the crystal cores in his hands sparingly. A hot pot meal should cost a lot of money. He must not waste it when he has no other income!

"I treat you without using your points!" Chu Chu saw Gu Tianye's embarrassment at a glance, "To thank you for my reminder, I specially treat you to hot pot!"

"You can also invite the cowboy man to join us. I'll start ordering now. You must not come, otherwise it will be a waste of food!"

Chu Chu ordered one portion of each dish, and this time the system did not stop her. Soon, the dishes were placed on the table.

One table can seat four people, and a larger table can seat more than a dozen people, which is enough for eating by yourself or for parties.

Gu Tianye and the cowboy man also came over. The cowboy man sat down with the truth of not eating for free, "Thank you, boss, for treating us to hot pot!"

"I have never tasted hot pot since the end of the world. I originally wanted to go out and fight zombies and earn some crystal cores for a meal. The boss is so generous today, he must make a fortune!"

The cowboy man sat down and complimented him, and the words came out of his mouth continuously, and there was no time to stop!

"Boss, thank you for inviting us to dinner. In fact, you don't have to be so polite at all. I told you the news for my own selfish reasons. I like the bathing center and want to stay here forever!"

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days