46

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 46 Waiting left and right, no one is in sight (1/1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

When Chu Chu was preparing for the event in the bookstore, the little piglets in the yard had grown up into pigs. Grandma Xiaobao looked at the pigs weighing about 500 kilograms one after another and smiled from ear to ear!

Seven days, only seven days, she could eat pork, a total of 1,500 kilograms. She had to report this to her boss!

Chu Chu was already dizzy. After hearing what Grandma Xiaobao said, she immediately rushed to the yard. "The system will not deceive me. If you kill these pigs, you can eat pork."

She has already begun to plan to put about 300 kilograms on the shelves in the supermarket in the bathing center, and put the rest on the food delivery software. After all, there are now as many customers of the food delivery software as three bases, and the demand must be more!

[Congratulations to the host, the piglet is out of the market. Please choose whether to buy the piglet! 】

With the lesson learned from the last time, Chu Chu did not buy directly but began to ask the system, "How many purchases do you get only gifts?"

[You can get a pig nest as a gift when you purchase ten piglets, please choose the host! 】

Ten pigs are not too much, but considering the problem of pig nests, Chu Chu bought twenty pig nests and a pig nest at once!

A current pig nest can accommodate five piglets, which is the most cost-effective calculation!

[Three adult pigs have been processed, leaving ten kilograms of meat for the host to process on their own. The rest will be put on supermarket shelves and takeout systems according to the host's requirements! 】

[Twenty piglets have been sent to the host for inspection. Does the host need pig feed? 】

"Nonsense! Buy pig feed for twenty pigs!" Chu Chu said immediately, and soon the pig feed appeared next to the pig nest.

[Congratulations to the host, fast food restaurants can sell pork-related foods. Please invite your friends to start tasting! 】

Chu Chu handed the ten kilograms of meat to Grandma Xiaobao and said, "Grandma Xiaobao, there are ten kilograms of meat here. Please make it. Then everyone will eat it together. It will be considered as employee welfare!"

When Grandma Xiaobao saw the pork, she almost drooled. God knows how long it had been since she had eaten pork. Although she could eat some chicken these days, she always felt that something was missing. Now she suddenly realized that the bad thing was pork. !

"Okay, just wait! I will definitely make delicious pork!"

Grandma Xiaobao immediately took the pork and left. Chu Chu suddenly remembered that there was no kitchen where Grandma Xiaobao lived, so where would she cook?

Grandma Xiaobao has lived in the bathing center for so long, and has become close to many old men and women in the bathing center. They can be said to be good sisters and brothers.

Moreover, Grandma Xiaobao is usually a warm-hearted person. If there is something she cant finish eating at home, she will go around to deliver it, so now that she is in need, everyone is happy to help her.

She doesn't let others help her for free, and often leaves something for them.

Everyone naturally became familiar with each other as they came and went, so Grandma Xiaobao brought the pork to her old sisters. Her old sisters were blinded when they saw the ten kilograms of pork.

"Old girl, this is pork, where did it come from?"

"Let me tell you, they are still sold in supermarkets now. Go and buy it quickly. Boss Chu Chu gave this to me, saying it was to improve the food for the employees. Don't worry, I will leave a bowl for you!"

Grandma Xiaobao knew it was a good thing, so she thought about it and left her share of meat to this old girl. It didnt matter if she didnt eat meat, just drink some vegetable soup, and the others must be full. !

The old girl refused, "Old sister, you usually help me with this meat. I will never accept this meat. I also went to the supermarket to buy some. Meat is in such short supply now. The boss is here to improve the food for you all. If I accepted it, how could I have the nerve to face the boss?"

"Old girl, don't feel awkward. This portion is mine. If I don't eat it, I'll give it to you!" Grandma Xiaobao explained to her, "Everything here requires points, and you use your gas. The stove must cost a lot of points, so how can I be embarrassed to use it in vain?"

"Without a boss, we are nothing, so working for the boss is the responsibility and obligation of each of us. You and I should not be so polite. Let's cook quickly. Don't keep the boss and others waiting!"

After the old girl said this, she hurriedly took the vegetable basket and left. She was going to the supermarket to buy pork.

When pork is put on the shelves in the supermarket, everyone in the bathing center knows about it immediately. Every time something new appears, Chu Chu, I tell everyone through the points card as soon as possible.

Some people were outside fighting zombies. Lets not mention that they didnt receive the news. Everyone who received the news came to the supermarket and rushed to buy pork!

Although there is no salesperson here, everything is in order. The pork is divided into portions weighing one pound. There are three hundred portions here, enough for them to grab.

Moreover, fast food restaurants have also put pork-related foods on the shelves. You can eat pork without buying it in the supermarket, but the price is a little more expensive and the taste is not so perfect. There is no other difference!

Grandma Xiaobao made a big pot of pork, a big pot of rice, and fried two small green vegetables. A hot dinner was ready!

Chu Chu tidied up the yard and placed the table in the middle of the yard. She even bought a heat-insulating cover to cover the food, so that when everyone comes back, they can start eating!

It was getting dark gradually. When the cowboy man came back, his nose was as sharp as a dog's. He immediately looked for the scent and came to the yard!

"Is this pork? I haven't eaten pork for several years!" The cowboy man was very excited. His basic training was still there. He didn't open his mouth to eat. Instead, he sat down and waited for the others to come back. Lets eat together!

Song Jiaer and Grandma Xiaobao started to arrange the dishes and chopsticks in order. Chuchu wanted to help, but they were stopped by two people!

"Boss Chu Chu, just sit back and wait to eat. Let us take care of the rest!" Song Jiaer said, patting her chest, "You have already done so much for us, so you don't need to worry about such small things!"

"Yes, boss!" Grandma Xiaobao also persuaded Chuchu to sit quietly and not interfere in such trivial matters!

An awkward smile appeared on Chu Chu's face. Since it was their good intentions, she just sat still!

She knows that sometimes, she is not required to be diligent, but she is required to meet the psychological needs of others. For example, if she sits while others are working, those working must be very happy!

black

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days