31

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 31 The leader of the base orders takeout (1/1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

Aunt Song and others were stunned. Is this the strength of Big Brother and the others?

Isn't this the same as not having strength?

So why are they usually so scared?

Chu Chu smiled slightly, "Want to run? It's not that easy!"

With a slight movement of her fingers, the eldest brother and the others were knocked down and couldn't run away even if they wanted to.

"Auntie, we were wrong. We were too blind to see the mountains. Please be merciful and let us go!"

Big Brother immediately began to apologize. People in society have to be flexible and adaptable. They gave in for a while just to buy time. When they meet next time, they will be beaten to death!

"Didn't you apply for a membership card? Why did you just leave like this?" Chu Chu will not miss any opportunity to earn points. At worst, she will charge more delivery fees. People always have to pay the price for their actions!

The eldest brother immediately nodded and stood at the end of the team without forgetting to greet his younger brothers!

The younger brothers knew that if they didn't hand over the sperm core today, they might not be able to leave here, so they just stood there honestly, hoping that the elder brother could reimburse them!

Not long after, it was the turn of this group of people to apply for membership cards. It was free to apply for membership cards first, but when they came to Chuchu, they charged a handling fee for a second-level crystal core, and the things in their takeout software were more expensive than others. About ten percent.

This was Chu Chu's request to the system. The system would never refuse the host's request, and this group of people had become unknowingly taken advantage of.

"Why do you need to charge a handling fee? There is no handling fee for other people to apply for a card?"

The eldest brother feels a lot of pain in his body. These younger brothers all rely on him to support him. Each person has a second-level crystal core, which adds up to a lot!

Chu Chu did not answer him, but looked at him with a smile. He still didn't understand what was going on, so he could only take out the crystal core in despair.

Big brother really regrets it now. If he had known this, why did he bother to do it in the first place? Why did he lose his mind and offend people he shouldn't offend? I really feel too tired.

Takeout has become popular in this base. After everyone applied for their membership cards, a mysterious man appeared and stopped Chu Chu from leaving.

"Boss Chu Chu, the leader of our base has invited you, please come with me!"

"If you want to go there, take me with you. I won't let you take her away!" Gu Tianye stood in front of Chu Chu. He knew that Chu Chu was very capable, but he still wanted to protect her.

"You two, please come with me!" The visitor did not panic, but generously invited the two of them to go together to meet the leader.

The former leader of the base was Xu Hanxing. Since Xu Hanxing left, everyone voted to elect a new leader, who is the old man sitting on the chair smiling.

"I heard that you have some kind of takeout system? I think it's very interesting. I also want to get a membership card!" The leader spoke in a very humble manner, just like an ordinary person, without any airs.

"Welcome to apply for a card!" Chu Chu was listless at first, but when she heard someone wanted to apply for a card, she immediately became energetic. "Do you need to pay for crystal cores or other valuable things?"

"Is there any difference?" The leader asked patiently as he didn't know anything about their system.

Chu Chu began to talk, "There is no difference, it is just the same thing as before. It may have some meaning to you. It is a waste to use it to buy points!"

"The most valuable currency in this world is crystal cores, so I suggest you use crystal cores to buy points."

"If the crystal core is gone, you can continue to obtain it. If something that has profound meaning to you is gone, it may become a lifelong regret for you!"

Chu Chu made the matter clear, "And the crystal core is more valuable to me than those things. Of course, it also depends on your own choice!"

The leader immediately took out a third-level crystal core and handed it to Chu Chu. Within a minute, a membership card appeared in Chu Chu's hand. She handed it to the leader and taught him how to use it.

The leader clicked into the takeout system and looked at everything there, there was even one selling purified water!

He was very shocked in his heart, but still pretended to be calm on the surface, "Boss Chu Chu, where do you get all these things?"

"I'm sorry, leader, I can't reveal it!" Chu Chu refused without being humble or overbearing. She had no way of telling things about the system, otherwise it would definitely cause some unnecessary trouble.

The leader was stunned for a moment, but he did not continue to embarrass her. He felt that everyone had their own secrets, and this was a channel for the boss to earn crystal cores. If it were him, he would not be able to reveal the channel!

"Then how do you ensure the timeliness of the delivery? Could it be that the takeout I ordered now will be delivered tomorrow?" The leader continued to ask the key question. He looked at the bathing center from a distance, and the distance between the two was not too close. .

Chu Chu also showed a mysterious smile, "You don't have to worry about this, we have our own solution, and we guarantee that the takeaway will be delivered within ten minutes!"

"Of course, there are exceptions to some more complicated things to make. For example, cooked food like hot pot may take fifteen minutes!"

"hot pot?"

After hearing these two words, the leader immediately took out his membership card and entered the interface, and began to check. He had just looked at it roughly and did not see the option of hot pot!

Eating hot pot requires a lot of pure water, and it also burns fuel. Pure water and fuel are extremely scarce in the apocalypse. Using it to eat hot pot is simply a waste of nature!

"Don't be surprised, this is just the beginning. With the upgrade of the takeout system, more and better things will be unlocked. Now apply for a membership card with me and I guarantee you will not suffer any losses!"

Chu Chu promised emphatically, and in order to verify Chu Chu's words, the leader started to order a box of pure water in the English class.

Xiaobao and the cowboy man at the bathing center were very busy. From the moment they applied for the first card, people started ordering takeaways one after another. From the small things at the beginning to the big ones later, they barely had a moment. It is suspended!

Fortunately, everyone orders takeout at about the same time. As space powers, they can load a lot of people's things into the space before delivering the takeout, which saves a lot of time!

Xiaobao received the takeaway order of pure water and immediately asked his grandma to ride on the donkey and start heading to the base.

In less than ten minutes, Xiaobao arrived at the base where the leader was, "Hello, the leader ordered takeout. I will deliver the pure water that the leader ordered. Please let me in."

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days