58

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 58 The Old Man in White Coat (1/1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

I saw a dog opening the door and walking out of the pharmaceutical company building, followed by an old man in a white coat!

"I saw you on the surveillance camera during the day, and now that you are visiting late at night, I have to make people doubt your purpose!"

The old man in the white coat is a scholar. He holds the dog leash tightly, for fear that the dog will break away and run away!

"We are living here. We didn't expect there to be such a big pharmaceutical company nearby. We just wanted to come here to get some medicine. You also know that in this era, medicine is not produced at all. A cold can kill someone!"

Chu Chu giggled and said, "We have used up all the medicines on us, so we were wondering if we could get some cold medicine or gold sore medicine when we came in?"

The old man in the white coat obviously didn't believe what they said, "Why not be more generous in this case? Why do you have to be so secretive? And I found that the zombies don't seem to be able to see you at all."

"Hehehe..."

Chu Chu smiled awkwardly. He didn't expect the old man's observation ability to be so good. "Old sir, the mountain people have their own tricks. If we didn't have any skills, I'm afraid we wouldn't be alive until now. If you want to know, you can bring some medicine." Change!"

After hearing what Chu Chu said, the old man in the white coat laughed hahaha, "I haven't seen such an interesting little girl like you for a long time. My pharmaceutical company is very big, really very big. There are a lot of raw materials in it, but... There is no finished medicine because all the medicine has been taken!

There was an expression of disbelief on Chu Chu's face. She subconsciously looked at Gu Tianye. There must be a lot of medicine produced by such an entire pharmaceutical company, and most people here have turned into zombies. Who would take so many medicines? ?

"That's right, it's just what you imagined. It's not eaten by humans, but eaten by zombies!"

The old man in the white coat nodded, with a slight desolation on his face, "On the day the zombie virus broke out, many people in the pharmaceutical company were already infected. We took advantage of our advantage and fed them various antibiotics, but in the end they still became Became a zombie."

"Because they took too many antibiotics in the early stages, after they turned into zombies, they took medicine like crazy. They already regarded the medicine as food, and they evolved very fast, so we had to drive them out. , can we survive peacefully!"

"But as time goes by, more and more people have been injured in the factory. After being injured, they immediately evolve into zombies. There is nothing we can do, there is really nothing we can do!"

When the old man in the white coat said this, his face showed confusion. Tears were about to fall from the corners of his eyes, but he kept controlling them to prevent them from falling!

Time unknowingly went back to a few years ago, when the pharmaceutical company was still prosperous. On this day, an employee on the assembly line suddenly made a mistake and accidentally cut his finger. Everyone immediately took him to bandage the contaminated finger on the assembly line. The medicines have also been taken care of.

But the employee's bleeding continued, and no matter how much medicine was used, it was of no use. When they were about to send the employee to the hospital for rescue, the employee suddenly turned into a zombie. Fortunately, everyone was wearing protective clothing at that time, and the zombies The blood fell on them, but it did not infect them!

After they dealt with that employee, they learned that a zombie virus had broken out in the world. However, everyone was lucky and thought that they would not be so unlucky and that they would not be infected with the virus!

After the leaders knew about this, they just took the bodies away and let them continue production. Everyone lived with caution all day long.

But it didn't last long. Within a few days, another worker accidentally injured his hand. Without any warning, he turned into a zombie and began to eat a large amount of medicines on the assembly line!

At first, the people above wanted to suppress this matter, but as time went by, more and more such situations occurred, and they could no longer be suppressed. Many people did not go to work because of fear, but it was okay not to go to work. They did not escape the disaster, and slowly most of the people here turned into zombies.

Only a few high-level personnel escaped. They stayed in laboratories and offices all day and had no contact with production personnel on the assembly line, so they survived.

The old man in the white coat is one of them.

"Approximately how many people do you have here?" Chu Chu followed them and had her own plan in mind. These people are high-level personnel who must know a lot about pharmaceuticals. They are rare talents. If they can be hired, they will be very important to research and development. An antidote to the zombie virus would be of great help.

The old man in the white coat sighed, "In order to prevent everyone from infecting each other, there is only one person in each building. I have been here for I don't know how long, and I don't know the situation of other people. Fortunately, there are enough people here." More food, otherwise I might turn into an old monster!"

Chu Chu has been thinking about whether what the old man in the white coat said is true or false. Logically speaking, this is a big company and there should be a lot of food and water. But the end of the world has been going on for some time. Can those food and water really last like this? How long?

"What is your usual food?"

"Instant noodles, we often work overtime here, and there are a lot of instant noodles and mineral water stored in the warehouse!" The old man in the white coat sighed, "I didn't eat this kind of thing before, but now I almost want to change its name to instant noodles!"

"Can I go in and take a look?" Gu Tianye suddenly suggested, "I used to be a medical researcher, so I have a strong interest in seeing similar things in the past!"

Naturally, the old man in the white coat would not refuse. On the contrary, he took them in very enthusiastically. This all seemed very abnormal!

The two people glanced at each other, and both saw the need to be careful in each other's eyes. It was not clear whether the other party was a friend or an enemy. They could not completely trust him!

After the two people visited, they didn't find anything useful. Chu Chu quickly memorized everything they saw. If the raw materials here could be taken out openly, everything would be easy to handle!

Since it was the first time for both parties to meet, everyone reserved a certain amount of leeway during the conversation, and nothing useful was said until they separated!

Looking at Chu Chu and Gu Tianye leaving, a mysterious smile appeared on the face of the old man in white coat.

"Teacher, is it really okay that they broke in?" A young man appeared behind the old man in a big coat at some point, and he looked at the two leaving people with the same worry!

The old man in the white coat sighed, "If they can really change our situation, I am willing to give everything!"

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days