25

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 25 A roar, zombies (1 / 1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

"careful!"

Without saying a word, Gu Tianye blocked Chu Chu behind him and looked at the source of the sound warily.

The sound was getting closer and closer, and it was deafening, as if something very heavy was moving.

"Help, help..."

"Hurry up, don't let anyone fall behind!"

"No, I can't run anymore. You go ahead and run. My old arms and legs will just stay here today!"

"Everyone who came out of the base together must go to the bathing center safely together. No one is allowed to say depressing words!"

"Yes, I will not give up on any of you, and I hope you don't give up!"

The voice of speaking slowly reached the ears of Chu Chu and others. Is there anyone else nearby?

"Let's hide and wait and see what happens!" As soon as Gu Tianye's voice came out, several people hid quietly. They didn't trust humans. If those humans were bad guys, they would save themselves some trouble by hiding!

A huge zombie followed behind that group of people. Although the zombie was very big, its movements were very slow. It only took him a few steps for others to take one step, but the distance of his step was enough to catch up with those in front of him. .

A little boy followed his mother closely, but because he was too nervous, he still threw a dog to eat shit. The mother immediately went to hug the little boy, so the team was delayed, and the zombies behind him also chased after him!

This group of people was the same group of people who came out of Guangming Base. As the team leader, Brother Li took the lead and stood in front of the zombies.

"You go first and don't worry about me!"

"Let's go together, we can't leave you alone!"

"Yes, we are not the kind of unloyal people!"

"Now is not the time for loyalty and disloyalty. If the delay continues, everyone will have to answer here!" Although Aunt Li felt sorry for her son, she could clearly tell what the situation was now.

If Brother Li is sacrificed alone, the safety of these forty or fifty people can be exchanged. Even if she is heartbroken, she cannot show it.

"No, I will never leave!" A heroic woman stood up, "Everyone works together to deal with the zombies. There is still a possibility of escape. If even we give up, this time it will be Brother Li, then next time it will be Brother Li Who is it?"

This woman is also a team leader. Everyone usually calls her Sister Ying. Sister Ying is very loyal and has great skills. She is one of the best among this group of people.

"Since Sister Ying said so, the old people and children should hide first, and we can all kill the zombies together. Such a big zombie will definitely produce a huge crystal core."

"Now that you're ready, let's get started, we won't back down any more!"

"Okay, death is either lighter than a feather or heavier than Mount Tai. Today I will never let others look down on me!"

Gu Tianye saw familiar faces one after another. These were all people from Guangming Base. What happened at Guangming Base?

Why did forty or fifty people leave collectively?

"Do you know each other?" Seeing Gu Tianye's reaction, Chu Chu knew that they were friends, and their relationship was pretty good, otherwise he wouldn't have been so excited.

Gu Tianye nodded, "They are people from Guangming Base. They have been my subordinates before. When we came out, they were out on a mission."

"I was too anxious to bring them out together!"

When he said this, Gu Tianye frowned. He really regretted leaving his confidants behind. If he took them out together, they would definitely not encounter a similar situation!

"Want to help them?"

"Observe it!"

The day after tomorrow, I didn't rush out to help them on impulse. After all, they hadn't seen each other for a long time. They knew people well but didn't know their hearts. If they defected to the people of Guangming Base, wouldn't they be exposed if they took action?

But if they really can't beat each other, Gu Tianye will never see these former teammates die in vain!

Only half of the fifty people they came out had activated their superpowers, and a few of them had spatial superpowers, so they couldn't help at all during the fight.

Twenty or so people faced a huge zombie, and they could only hit the zombie's knees. No matter how many ways they tried, they couldn't kill the zombie's deadly head.

When more than twenty people were easily thrown away by zombies again, several people were seriously injured. People with healing powers kept treating them, but there were too many people and the injuries were too serious. People in the therapy department are simply too busy.

"Roar"

The zombie roared, grabbed a person next to him, and wanted to bite him.

"Stop!" Chu Chu couldn't hold it in anymore and stopped her directly. She swallowed the power activation pill and decided to go head-to-head with the zombies!

Chu Chu's whole body exuded a different aura. After taking the power activation pill, it began to rush around in Chu Chu's body, making her whole body hot. He felt that there was an energy with nowhere to vent, so he could only roar and spread it out. A fierce light shines!

"Roar..." The zombie became more excited and started running around. Finally, it suddenly exploded and turned into pieces and lay on the ground!

After seeing such a turn of events, everyone was dumbfounded. How powerful a person could be to let zombies die without a burial place with just one roar?

They set their sights on Chu Chu. Chu Chu felt particularly uncomfortable all over. Although energy had burst out once, the anxious feeling all over her body still did not disappear.

"Chief Gu, you saved us!" After Brother Li saw Gu Tianye, his gray eyes suddenly lit up. His former leader finally appeared. Nothing happened to him. It's really great!

"Who is this?"

Brother Li looked at Chu Chu and asked confused.

"This is the owner of the bathing center. You must have heard about the bathing center. Now you live in the bathing center and the situation is pretty good!"

Gu Tianye frowned and looked at them. He had a lot to say to them, but now was not the time!

Brother Li immediately looked at Chu Chu with admiration, and a group of people knelt down to her.

"Thank you boss lady for your life-saving grace. If it weren't for boss lady, we would have died without a burial place! You are our reborn parents, please accept our respects!"

Brother Li began to kowtow to Chu Chu, and the others also began to kowtow unceremoniously.

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days