12

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 12 Please dont drive me away (1/1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

Xiao Yu was arranged to the staff dormitory, and the layout of Chu Chu's small room also changed, becoming two bedrooms, one living room and two bathrooms. The living room has public supplies such as a TV, and both small rooms are equipped with air conditioners for their own use.

Chu Chu unlocked the basic settings of their room. From this look, she didn't have enough points to upgrade, but fortunately she earned a lot, so seven or eight thousand points in one day was not a problem.

Just save a little in the coming days and you'll be fine.

Xiao Yu followed Chu Chu into the staff dormitory and immediately became stunned. Where is this the end of the world?

This is clearly the safe house before the end of the world!

She walked in and was trembling all over. Just thinking about how she could live and eat here in the future made her very excited, and she couldn't help but shed tears.

"Can I really live here?" Xiao Yu was very unsure. She had seen the safety here before and there was no problem. There was everything to eat and drink. She was so excited that she didn't know what to do.

Chu Chu took out a clean tissue and handed it to Xiao Yu, "Why are you crying? Living here will only bring you happiness. As long as you feel at ease and do your duty, you can live here for the rest of your life!"

Suddenly there was a messy sound outside, coming in one after another, which made people feel that it was not stopping at all!

The two people came to the checkout counter, and saw Xiaoxue's eyes dim with tears, looking pitiful.

"Boss, why don't you let us stay in the hotel? We have plenty of crystal cores. As long as you let us stay in the hotel, I will be willing to do anything you ask me to do!"

Xiaoxue said delicately. She had been paying attention to the boss and Xiaoyu just now, and heard clearly what they said.

She was crazy with jealousy. Before she came in, the boss had told them that there were no rooms and they could only eat here, not stay here.

She was very unhappy at the time, thinking that everyone would be treated the same and forget it. Now she found out that Xiaoyu not only had food and accommodation, but was also liked by her boss, she felt even more aggrieved, so she took these people with her. Come to the front desk and ask to stay.

"Sorry, I'm not interested in you. If you want to stay in the hotel, you have to queue up. Rooms will be available in a few days. You can click on the card to make a reservation, and the rooms will be arranged for you in the order of the reservation time."

Chu Chu did some research and found that the reservation function is very easy to use. You can confirm or cancel it by yourself. If there is a free room, a message will be sent to the owner of the card. The owner of the card can check in by clicking "Confirm Check-in".

If there is no response within six hours, the appointment will be postponed to the next person to make an appointment.

Of course, after clicking OK, if you do not check in on time, the card will also be deducted.

"No, why can Xiaoyu live in the staff dormitory? I want to live in the staff dormitory too!" Xiaoxue has been pampered since she was a child. No matter what happens, she is the one who takes the lead, and now she has the same request!

Chu Chu's world is still very dull, "I'm sorry, I have chosen Xiao Yu as my employee. This store is very small and does not need two employees."

"If you have any objections, please shut up. This store belongs to me and I have the final say!"

Xiaoxue gave Chuchu a wink, "Sister, I'm much better than Xiaoyu. I can do everything she can do, and I can also do what she can't!"

"What I want is not what the employee knows, but just asking her to act like a normal person!"

Chuchu didn't have any face at all, so she left it to Xiaoxue, who immediately started to make a fuss.

"Throw her out, throw this group of people out!"

Chu Chu didn't want to hear their unreasonable troubles at all. This was her store and no one could challenge her authority!

A person is thrown out, and zombies immediately surround them. Whether they can survive depends on their ability!

[Congratulations to the host for completing the mission and obtaining the milk tea shop! 】

[Milk tea shop can sell pearl milk tea, large cups of fruit tea and iced lemonade! 】

[Upgrading can unlock more categories, host please cheer up! 】

Milk tea shop!

A smile instantly appeared on Chu Chu's face, "Xiao Yu, do you like drinking milk tea?"

"How about I take you to drink milk tea?"

Xiaoyu looked confused. She had searched all over the bathing center, but she didn't find a milk tea shop at all. Now another milk tea shop popped up. She felt that she had really found a treasure this time, and she must cherish it!

"Sister Chu Chu, then I will call you Sister Chu Chu. You love milk tea the most. Let's drink it together!"

Chu Chu brought Xiao Yu to the third floor. Next to the hot pot restaurant, the milk tea shop was already open for business.

Modern people are indeed milk tea stars. When other shops opened, there were not many customers. On the contrary, this milk tea shop had a long queue at the door.

"Hi boss!"

As soon as Chu Chu appeared, someone was greeting her. They sincerely thanked Chu Chu for taking them in. Although they were living in this building, it was much better than living outside!

"Boss, you're here to drink milk tea too. Please come first!" Everyone moved out of the way.

Chu Chu was not polite and brought Xiao Yu to the front, ordered two cups of pearl milk tea and then left!

"Boss, go slow!" Everyone shouted this sentence in unison, which shocked Xiao Yu!

After noticing Xiao Xu's reaction, Chu Chu stopped, turned around and said to everyone, "Let me introduce to you, this is Xiao Yu, my sister. She will also be responsible for some chores in the store in the future. If you have anything, you can come to her. !

"Yes, boss!"

"You don't have to be so reserved when you see us in the future. Here, everyone is equal. You pay me and I provide services to you. You are too outspoken!"

Chu Chu is not used to this kind of life at all. She is just an ordinary person with no big ambitions. Being able to be friends with the people in the bathing center is her biggest wish!

"Yes, boss!"

Most of these people are from the Guangming Base. They have seen Chu Chu's "magnificent powers" and do not dare to be too presumptuous in their treatment of her, for fear that they will be the next to suffer.

Chu Chu shook her head and left with Xiao Yu. She really didn't know what to say, so she simply stopped saying it. Anyway, this was good. They didn't dare to chatter in the bathing center. They also found out about the bathing center. benefit.

"Xiao Yu, I heard that you don't have superpowers?" Chu Chu suddenly mentioned this matter, causing the smile on Xiao Yu's face to disappear instantly.

Small

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days