69

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 69 Leaders Visit (1/1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

The rule issue was resolved, and Chu Chu started the second lottery draw.

[Congratulations to the host for getting inexhaustible saplings. From today on, as long as you plant trees, you dont need to pay extra points. You can have as many saplings as you want! 】

Chu Chu felt that this kind of reward was too embarrassing. Is she the kind of person who lacks points?

What she lacks is not points, but supplies!

[Publish a task to use saplings to connect the second bathing center and the medical factory. Two random items will be rewarded. Please continue to work hard, host! 】

Before Chu Chu had time to digest her system, she immediately announced the next task. However, for Chu Chu, this task can be said to be simple, and it cannot be simpler. After all, the trees have been planted halfway, and I believe it will be completed within a week. nailed it.

"The system will definitely get it done as soon as possible, but I hope these two random items can be enriched a little more, and we won't get these useless things, okay?"

Chu Chu warned the system, "Otherwise I will never complete the task. Let's see what you can do?"

The system knew it was in the wrong, so he agreed vaguely, while Jin Li was also thinking about what he should do to satisfy the host.

The people at Base 3 have already settled in. Chu Chu sent a leaflet to the people at Base 3 so that they can promote the bathing center while fighting zombies. She also specially selected a few people as employees of the bathing center, hoping that they can Let the bathing center develop as soon as possible.

The person in charge of the second department of the bathing center is Xiao Yu. All employees must obey Xiao Yu's arrangements. If anyone has any requests, they can only provide them to Xiao Yu and cannot directly report them to Chu Chu!

Of course, Xiao Yu is still very obedient in front of Chu Chu, otherwise Chu Chu would not be able to let her dominate all the time.

On this day, two uninvited guests came to the bathing center. After seeing them, Camouflage was stunned. He came directly in front of them and said excitedly.

"Leader, you are finally here. I thought we would not be able to contact you!"

"It's you!" The leader immediately became energetic. "Thank you for your hard work, comrades. I thought you had already sacrificed. Now that I see you are still alive, my heart feels better."

"Why didn't you contact the headquarters? You made us think that you had..." The leader saw a few people in camouflage uniforms and sighed, "Fortunately, I found you, otherwise I really don't know how to explain! "

"I'm sorry, leader, we lost a lot of things to avoid the zombies, even the liaison device is missing. It's not that we don't want to contact the headquarters, it's just that we have no way!"

The camouflage uniform gritted his teeth. He really hated these zombies, but there was nothing he could do!

The leader patted the shoulder of the camouflage uniform and said, "Good comrade, don't worry so much. As long as you are safe, that is more important than anything else!"

"Leader, we are able to survive safely thanks to the owner of the bathing center. She took us in and gave us a job so that we can live here safely."

The camouflage uniform pushed Chu Chu out at this time. He was really grateful to Chu Chu. Without Chu Chu, they would most likely not be able to stand here and talk today.

When the leader heard that there was such a powerful person in China, he immediately put on a serious look. He looked at Xiao Yu and thought she was Chu Chu.

"Boss, thank you for your help. If you need anything from us, just ask!"

"Boss, she is not the boss, the boss is someone else!" Camouflage explained while suppressing a smile, "The boss is not in the store right now. When she comes back, I will notify you as soon as possible!"

Xiaoyu also showed a formula-like smile, "Boss, would you like to apply for a points card? There will be many benefits after applying for a points card. You will definitely not regret it!"

The most important thing for the leader is the crystal core. He came over after seeing the flyer in order to experience the various services of the bathing center. Applying for a points card was exactly his purpose.

As soon as the leader made a move, it was a big deal. After he applied for a point card for himself and his assistant, he started to look around in the bathing center!

"The bathing center is clean. It seems that the boss is a person who pays attention to hygiene." The leader was very satisfied with every place he saw. When he saw a food street, he was stunned.

"Assistant, have you seen it? There are hot pot restaurants and fast food restaurants here. There are people eating inside, and the smell is really delicious."

The leader is also an ordinary person, and he also needs to eat whole grains. Since the end of the world, although he has been better fed and clothed than ordinary people, it is still much worse than before the end of the world. Now that he smells the fragrance, he can't help but swallow his saliva.

Fortunately, he did not bring too many people with him this time, but only his personal assistant. Otherwise, he would have been greatly embarrassed by this person today.

"Leader, this is probably the magic of the bathing center! Now I finally understand why they talk so much in their leaflets, because they really can do it!"

As an assistant, while maintaining the leader's face, he must also understand the leader's heart. He touched his belly and said cautiously.

"Leader, I'm hungry, can you eat hot pot with me?"

The assistant observed the leader's expression as he spoke. When he saw a smile on the leader's face, he knew he was right.

"Then let's go in! I just want to taste what this hot pot tastes like, and see if it's any different from the one before the apocalypse!"

The leader and his assistant stepped into the hot pot restaurant and started ordering like others. After the food arrived, the two of them cared about their own image at first, but as they ate, they forgot about themselves. In such a situation, I started to eat voraciously without stopping for a moment!

Many two people just ate enough. They sat facing each other, with embarrassed smiles on their faces. However, in order to maintain face, neither of them spoke about what just happened.

"The food in the hot pot restaurant is quite good. If it can be opened in our base, it will be very popular!" It was the leader who spoke first, "I just don't know if the owner of the bathing center is willing to do it!"

The assistant instantly returned to his flattering state, "They are lucky that the leader can let them enter the main base. How could they not be willing?"

"I think they will be very happy!"

The leader shook his head gently, "I don't think so. Masters from this world always have their own tempers. I think we should proceed step by step and don't anger each other!"

Otherwise, I might not be able to eat such delicious food!

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days