56

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 56 Reluctant to leave for a long time (1/1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

Chu Chu gathered together several trustworthy employees, Xiao Yu, Song Jia'er, Xiao Bao, Xiao Bao's grandma, Cowboy Man and Gu Tianye.

Although there were some new employees, she did not call them over because in her eyes, those people could not be trusted for the time being!

They were all brought into the staff dormitory. Before that, only Xiao Yu was qualified to live in the staff dormitory, and the others were not qualified to enter at all. But now that a new location has been opened, they must become familiar with the structure of the staff dormitory as soon as possible!

"Everyone, starting from today, the bath center has opened a new location. Through this door, you can reach the second department of the bath center. You are the people I trust very much. I hope that we can all work together to build a better bath center. !

After counting down to three, Chu Chu directly opened the door of the second floor of the Dongguan Bathing Center.

The shocked expressions on several people's faces never disappeared, but they still followed him to the second part honestly.

There is no difference between the facilities in the second part of the bathing center and the first part. Even the structure is almost exactly the same. The only difference is that there are more zombies outside and they look more terrifying!

"Isn't this the largest pharmaceutical factory in China? It's located right here. Isn't it easy for us to find raw materials?"

After the cowboy man saw the brand of the pharmaceutical company, his heart beat rapidly. He survived from a desperate situation. It is really God who will not kill me!

When Gu Tianye saw the pharmaceutical factory and the number of zombies around it, the expression on his face was not optimistic!

"The zombies here are more powerful. They may have eaten raw materials from the pharmaceutical factory. Even their movement speed is different from ordinary zombies!"

After a while, a zombie flew past at a speed comparable to that of a car!

Several people standing at the door looked at the zombie and swallowed in unison. Can this still be called a zombie? Its simply a disregard for small motors!

"Zombies can't cause harm to us. In their eyes, we are their kind, so we don't have to be afraid!"

This was the first time Chu Chu's voice was so trembling. She could imagine that although the zombies here were stronger, they didn't expect them to be so powerful. It was simply terrifying!

With a "Peng" sound, the zombie that just flew away fell down, and then several people in camouflage uniforms jumped down from a high place and took out the crystal core from the zombie's head.

"Sure enough, there are people outside the world. We have stayed in the comfort zone for too long!" Gu Tianye concluded with a frown. They had always stayed in a relatively small place. The zombies there evolved more slowly. It is estimated that this speed is fast. The zombies should be normal in the eyes of people here!

"Captain, I'm sorry. There are a lot of zombies running over outside, and those zombies have all eaten the medicines in the pharmaceutical factory. They are completely different from ordinary zombies!"

A person shouted at the top of his lungs. There were only five or six people in their team. This time they heard rumors that there were alien zombies here, so they came here to perform a mission.

They circled around and finally set their sights on the second part of the bathing center. The brand of the bathing center was shining brightly in this apocalyptic world, which was particularly conspicuous.

Several people ran in quickly, and before they could breathe a sigh of relief, they saw Chu Chu and others looking at them and waving to them!

Several people immediately picked up weapons and pointed them at Chu Chu and the others, "Who are you?"

"Sir, relax a little. You broke into my territory and asked me who I am? Is this your discipline?"

Looking at the equipment on their bodies, Chu Chu knew that they were regular troops, at least organized and disciplined.

"Welcome to the second part of the bathing center. Do you want to stay or eat?"

Xiaoyu didn't wait for the other party to react, and started to do his old job, "Here are the rules. Please read them carefully. There will definitely be surprises you can't think of when you stay in the bathing center!"

Chu Chu has enhanced all the rooms in the second part of the bathing center to the most perfect state, so the prices are relatively expensive.

When the bathing center reached level nine, she actually returned half of her points. She spent all of these points on decoration. This is a big city after all, and it must not be so shabby!

Several people looked at each other, wondering what the person in front of them was thinking.

After a brief discussion, the captain among them coughed slightly, "Can I visit first?"

"Of course, cowboy, you take them to visit, and if there's no problem, let's move in!"

Chu Chu did not intend to buy or sell by force, but she believed that as long as someone visited, they would not be willing to leave!

A group of them went upstairs to visit, and Chu Chu and Gu Tian also looked at each other, and they both saw a hint of meaning in each other's eyes.

"Would you like to go out for a walk and find out what's going on here?" Chu Chu was the first to ask for an invitation. Just as Gu Tianye had this intention, the two of them left immediately!

The sky outside was gray, as if someone had painted it with gray dye. It looked extremely dull. Surrounded by zombies walking slowly, they looked around. When they saw something edible, Suddenly accelerated and flew away.

Suddenly, a zombie ran towards the two of them quickly. Chu Chu held Gu Tianye's hand tightly and closed her eyes.

"We can't panic, we absolutely can't panic!"

Gu Tianye subconsciously wanted to dodge, but after hearing Chu Chu's words, he stood still.

The zombie's face suddenly stopped five centimeters away from them. It seemed to have lost its target again and walked in another direction.

"Scared me to death!" Chu Chu patted her chest, looking like she was surviving the disaster.

The zombies here have indeed become different, but as long as they still regard the people in the bathing center as nothing, there is no difference!

"We are safe now, at least in the eyes of zombies we are nothing!" Gu Tianye also breathed a sigh of relief. Doesn't this mean that as long as humans don't attack them, then they are safe!

"So what we have to be wary of is human beings. As the saying goes, the most terrifying thing in the world is not any abnormality, but the human heart!"

Chu Chu also concluded, "Let's just walk around today. There are so many zombies here. I don't think humans can move freely in there."

The two people walked to the door of the pharmaceutical factory without knowing it. The door of the pharmaceutical factory was locked tightly.

The zombies were lingering at the door, as if there was something important inside, and they refused to leave for a long time!

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days