102

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 102 Promotion of Mobile Phones (1/1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

There are thousands of residents in Chuchu's bathing center. Not only all of them can afford mobile phones, at least half of them can afford them.

She decided that she should find a suitable time to understand what these people thought. Why didn't they want to buy a mobile phone?

Chu Chu gathered several people he was familiar with and began to investigate.

Everyone sat here and looked at each other, not knowing what medicine Chu Chu was selling in her gourd, until she spoke.

"Everyone, mobile phones have recently appeared in bathing centers. I think it is very convenient to have mobile phones. I don't know why you are not interested in mobile phones?"

Everyone looked at each other, and finally one representative spoke up.

"Boss, it's not that we don't want to buy a mobile phone, it's just that we can't buy a mobile phone. Now that we have a loyalty card, it's very convenient to call each other. Even if we buy a mobile phone, there is no signal. Isn't it just a decoration?"

"Yes, if the mobile phone cannot play games online, then the mobile phone is of no use to us at all!"

"And we don't know the price of the mobile phone. If the price is ridiculously expensive and beyond our affordability, then we really don't want to buy it!"

Everyone expressed their own opinions, and Chu Chu also understood their thoughts.

"Since everyone is able to come to the bathing center and stay here, it is because you believe in me, and I will never let you down."

Chu Chu looked at them with a smile and said, "As long as you are within the range of the bathing center, your mobile phone will definitely have a signal. Although the signal is very weak now, playing a small game is not a problem!"

"Now there is a big opening bonus, the price of mobile phones is very favorable, and I promise everyone that I will work harder on the network. In the future, the network signals of mobile phones and computers will get better and better, and I will strive to restore them to the pre-apocalyptic state, or even Exceeding pre-apocalyptic levels.

After everyone heard Chu Chu's words, they were a little moved. When they came to the end of the world, there were no entertainment activities at all. It would be great for them if they could play with their mobile phones and relax.

"Boss, you can't lie to us, can you? We trust you very much. If we can't play games, we will definitely not buy a mobile phone!"

"Yes, boss, as long as you dare to promise not to lie to others, I dare to buy a mobile phone!"

"Boss, to be honest, I trust you very much, but I also hope that you can be worthy of my trust. Don't deceive our feelings and waste our points!"

They thought they had said harsh words, but Chu Chu was not afraid at all, because every word she said was true and effective.

"Don't worry, everyone, don't you know me? And I'm in the bathing center. If you think I lied to you, you can come to me directly to settle the account. This bathing center belongs to me, and I can't do it because of your stupidity. Should we abandon such a big industry for small profits?"

Chu Chu's words successfully made everyone's trust in her even higher.

"You can go to the mobile phone store to take a look when you have time, and you can also promote this matter to your relatives and friends. I can guarantee that every word I said today is true and valid, and there is absolutely no lie! "

Chu Chu asked them all to leave. Everyone rolled their eyes and walked to the mobile phone store in unison.

The mobile phone store was quiet. After a few of them walked in, it added a bit of popularity to the mobile phone store.

"The mobile phone models here are relatively new, and some of them are the latest models before the end of the world. Just because of the appearance of the mobile phone, I think I want to buy it too!"

"Don't be impulsive yet, can you give it a try and check the network signal?"

"When I saw the phone, my DNA started to move. I couldn't control my hands and wanted to take the phone home."

The mobile phone is placed in the lobby. People who come to see the mobile phone can pick up the mobile phone for trial use at any time. If they decide to buy it, they need to pay points and the conveyor belt in the store will send a new one out.

Everyone has a certain understanding of the process here, so they are not worried about the purchase. Now they only need to confirm that the mobile phone network is useful and everything will be fine.

"The network signal on my mobile phone is also quite good. When I search for something on the web, it appears very quickly."

"I can actually play games, I love it!"

"But I just don't know how to apply for a phone card. If the information fee of the package is very expensive, then forget it!"

"Don't worry, everyone! When you buy a mobile phone in our store, you will be given a phone card and 100 points for phone bills. Of course, the subsequent fees are not much. Depending on the package you choose, different points will be charged. Basically The package is 19 points a month.

An unknown voice sounded in the hall. Everyone also understood that the mobile phone card was not very expensive, and the cost was similar to that before the apocalypse. They nodded. If this was the case, it was completely acceptable.

"I think 19 points a month is quite cheap. Even if you use some data, you should be able to get a monthly subscription, right?"

"Yes, customer, 30 traffic points can be used unlimitedly in a month. No matter how much you use, there will be no speed limit."

Everyone was a little excited at first, but now they heard the loudspeaker in the store saying this, how could they wait until they dont buy it now? One person sold one mobile phone.

They happily walked out of the mobile phone store with their mobile phones. When other people saw that they bought mobile phones, they all gathered around and started chatting.

"You will definitely regret buying a mobile phone. There is no Internet and no signal here. Why don't you buy it and play stand-alone games?"

"I advise you to return it as soon as possible. Don't come back with no points in the end and buy another decoration!"

"Actually, I'm quite interested in mobile phones, but I don't know what to do with them. I'm not rich either. It's absolutely impossible to buy them as a decoration!"

People who bought mobile phones saw their hesitation and started showing off.

"Things are different from what you think. You see, this phone can not only make calls, but also surf the Internet. The Internet speed is also very smooth. You can check information and play games without any problem."

"If you don't believe it, I'll show you how to do it!"

Everyone took out their mobile phones and started operating them one after another. As expected, the mobile phones were very smooth and the Internet speed was very fast. After seeing this situation, the eyes of those few people shone.

"Is it really so easy to use? No one is maintaining it now, but you can still receive signals!"

"Of course, but this kind of Internet speed can only be reached inside the bathing center. If it goes outside, I'm afraid it won't be available."

"That's not a problem. I only fight zombies outside and don't play games. I only play when I come back!"

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days